I'll Do Anything, Sir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilks' finished with her mouth. He stepped off the bed and made room for Jameson, whose short fat cock seemed to reach for its turn. Michelle knew she wouldn't quite gag on his cock, but she wondered if it would even fit in her mouth.

Behind Jameson, Michelle could see Derek, pinned against a wall with DeFleur on her knees, working his cock in her mouth. His eyes were staring down at DeFleur with hunger and lust. A spike of jealousy shot through Michelle. That look should have been only reserved for her.

Jameson slid his cock between Michelle's lips, blocking her view of Derek. Wilks took his place between her legs, sliding her thighs wider over his broad shoulders, exposing more of her wet cunt to his mouth. She moaned loudly, louder than necessary, when his tongue found her clit.

Derek's head shot up and he nearly blew his load into DeFleur's mouth, stopping himself just in time. He could see Michelle trying to take Jameson's soda can sized cock into her petite mouth, her red lipstick smudged all around her lips. Wilks' dark head was between her thighs, a sharp contrast to her pale skin and the small, neatly waxed tuft of red hair running along her mound. Derek's cock twitched in DeFleur's mouth. DeFleur, try as she might, could not deep throat him as deep as Michelle, nor as well, but her tongue still felt good. Derek watched as his little secretary came on a black man's tongue and gagged on an Irishman's load while cum dribbled onto her chin.

DeFleur pulled herself away from his cock and turned around to see what was distracting Derek. She stood was walked over to Michelle who was shaking on the bed, her last orgasm taking a toll on her energy. "You're not finished yet sweetheart," DeFleur purred. "One of you get under her back." Wilks obeyed, his cock stirring again. He slid under Michelle, tucking her body close to him as her back pressed against his chest. He slid her legs wide on either side of him and slipped the head of his heavy cock into her wet, open hole.

Michelle moaned at the invasion, staring at everyone around her, wondering how and why this was happening. She was dazed, confused and drunk, but everything felt so good. She watched in almost awe as Wilks' big black cock buried itself balls deep inside her tight hole, filling her. She let her head rest back on his chest and moaned. Wilks began to move inside her and stretched her, his cock reaching her womb.

Michelle yelped when DeFleur's tiny tongue flicked out and licked her cunt. DeFleur kneeled on all fours in front of Michelle and licked the secretary's pussy. Michelle twitched and bucked and DeFleur took the swollen clit between her lips and sucked, tasting Michelle's juices on her tongue.

Derek stood behind DeFleur, his fingers prodding her opening, rubbing her clit. With his free hand, he guided his thick cock to DeFleur's damp opening. She was tight, but not as tight as Michelle. It felt like DeFleur was a woman who got around a lot. He slid his cock balls deep into DeFleur in one hard thrust. She moaned, her head pushing harder against Michelle's pussy.

Derek watched as the woman beneath him rocked back and forth with his thrusts, her head moving closer, then further from his secretary's dripping pussy. He watched Michelle, her tits bouncing in Jameson's hands while the Irishman pinched and teased her nipples. Michelle's head was thrown back in ecstasy from the tongue and cock working her hard. She could not handle so much pleasure and he knew she was close to cumming a third time.

Derek watched and pounded his cock harder into a strange woman's pussy as he stared at Michelle. Her dark red lips were parted and her eyes were closed. Her pussy was tight, squeezing around the dark cock thrusting in and out with increasing enthusiasm. She was writhing on Wilk's big, black cock. Derek smirked as he watched her face twist one last time. She was about to cum. He couldn't touch her, couldn't feel her, but he could sense that she was about to cum.He knew her body well.

"Fuck!" Michelle screamed, shuddering and shaking above Wilks. Wilks grunted twice, his cum spurting deep into Michelle's belly. Thick white semen leaked from Michelle's wet cunt and onto the bedsheets. After a minute, he slipped his cock from Michelle and moved out from under her. Derek pounded DeFleur's pussy harder. He could feel her tightened around him, her face still buried in Michelle's cunt.

"Lick her," he commanded and DeFleur listened. Her tongue stretched out and licked Wilks' cum mixed with Michelle's lube. Derek tweaked her clit one last time and DeFleur came screaming. Her pussy clenched and squeezed on his cock, trying to milk Derek for his cum. He wanted to cum, but he also wanted to wait. He knew what he was waiting for. When DeFleur's orgasm had ebbed away, he pulled her up and slid his cock from her loose hole with a heavy plop. He helped her stand off the bed before walking across the room to look for his pants.

Jameson laid on the bed and flipped Michelle over. She straddled his hips and wiggled to let his thick cock into her pussy. She used Wilks' cum as lube and slid the Irishman's cock balls deep into her. She moaned and bucked, his cock thicker than any toy she had ever used before. Jameson's brow was furrowed in concentration and Michelle knew he would be finished in a matter of minutes.

She rode Jameson's cock with wild abandon and enthusiasm like porn stars she had watched. "Oh yes, oh God yes," another orgasm was building, her pussy was so sensitive now and the head of Jameson's cock was rubbing her G-spot. Jameson reached down between her legs and teased her clit, her orgasm rocketing closer and closer. She pinched her tits and rode the cock under her, everyone around them watching.

Michelle stared at a breathless DeFleur, a worn out Wilks, but she could not find Derek in her field of view. She wanted him to see her like this, wild and free, riding a thick cock for him, because he told her to. She wanted to please him more than any man she had fucked before, more than any man she was fucking now. She wanted him to see her acting like the slut he loved to watch.

Jameson's face twisted. Michelle's pussy clenched and squeezed as another orgasm overtook her. She moaned and screamed and bucked on Jameson's fat cock, her pussy sore, stretched, swollen and satisfied. Jameson groaned her name as he held her hips in place, letting her spasming pussy milk him for his cum. After a few seconds, pleasure overtook him and he came, thick, heavy spurts of cum mixing inside Michelle's womb. They both panted and moaned as their orgasms faded away.

After he caught his breath, Michelle rolled off of Jameson, who stood, leaving Michelle alone on the bed. Michelle saw Derek. He had been standing at the foot of the bed, his cock still hard and thick. He was waiting for her. He held a small bottle in his hand. "On all four, Miss Jones," he instructed. On shaky legs, she turned over and obeyed, cum dripping from her cunt and onto the bedspread.

Derek kneeled behind her on the bed, feeling the eyes of everyone else around them watching his every move. His cock stiffened harder. He took the bottle of lube and lubed his fingers. He dropped the bottle next to him and teased her ass, the only hole he had never used before. His finger prodded and poked. Michelle squirmed against the strange sensations at first, but then relaxed, allowing his finger to slide all the way into her, stretching her. With more lube, Derek slid a second, then a third finger into her opening, stretching her for his cock. Michelle whimpered.

Derek pulled his fingers from her tight, soft hole and lubed his cock then slid more lube over her entrance. His hand reached around and cupped her swollen sex, his fingers stroking her clit. "Relax," he said and began to enter her. Michelle's body tried to jerk away at the invasion, but he pulled her back to him by her hair, her head yanking back. She screamed as inch by inch, Derek invaded the most personal, intimate area of her body. Her eyes stung as tears fell from her cheeks. Small shots of pleasure mixed with the pain as Derek's fingers worked her clit, spiking her interest.

Michelle moaned as Derek's balls slapped against her pussy's entrance, damp, sticky and still dripping with cum. Derek reached under Michelle's arms and pulled her up against him, cupping one breast with his free hand, his fingers still working her clit.

The tight ring of her entrance squeezed him harder than any fist. Her hole was softer than any mouth. This was amazing. He fucked her fast and hard in short quick thrusts. Derek knew his secretary had never been ass fucked in her life. Her opening was so tight and her hole was so soft, so foreign to him. He could not hold out much longer. DeFleur had been a tease, a distraction revving him up for his big finale.

He held her body close to him, his fingers pinching her large, swollen tit, his hand rubbing her clit harder and faster in just the right spot. Michelle was moaning "Oh God" over and over again, her mind lost to the feeling of his cock, stretching her, branding her, fucking her.

He leaned down and whispered so only she could hear, "This is my hole. No one else can ever touch it. No one else's cum can ever enter it." His thrusts came harder and faster.

Michelle was shaking, pleasure spiking from her ass throughout her body. She could feel an intense orgasm building up in her, stronger than any she could remember.

"You are my slut. You are mine to share. You're my bitch, Michelle."

Michelle screamed his name as her orgasm broke over her, knocking the wind from her lungs. Pleasure exploded and her whole body shook uncontrollably. In the distance behind her, she heard Derek whisper "I love you," in her ear before he moaned her name, his cum squirting deep into the only area she swore no man would ever touch.

Their orgasms meshed together, Michelle shaking and falling onto the bed, her body limp, spent and exhausted as the last of Derek's cum shot deep into her body. He panted above her and slapped her ass once, a deep pink handprint left behind as stinging reminder of what he whispered and what none of the other lovers in the room could hear.

12