All Comments on 'I'll Fuck That White Bitch Ch. 01'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
nice and hot

sounds good and hot just i when i walked in on my wife the first time

i caught her with nigger cock, so hot i watched the rest of it then cleaned her up and have not stopped since

ready for more of this

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I've seen James wife - she's fucking awesome, just what a real man wants, big ass, bigger tits and a great fuck. No wonder he wants to watch her in action all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another

prison fantasy

james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
GREAT

thanks so much for the nice compliment, she is really beuatiful when

she uses black cock for her pleasure and mine also we both have enjoyed so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story. keep it cumming!

Submissive Jewish bitch can be easily domesticated into a breeder of black babies and be told by her black stud,to remove all hair from bushy pussy and no bras or panties and be on calll at all times of day or night. Plus take orders from black women while being black bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Jewish daughters WASTING their time on pointless classes, binging drank every night in their short sequin dresses? Oh yeah...hard to believe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Skinny white guy

When I was in the military, taking showers in the common shower room. Those fucking black guys had the biggest cocks I had seen. Made me so fucking jealous.I wished I could fuck a broad like they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the Army all the blacks got free pussy so easy it was ridiculous. Girls at the bars sought the blacks out. White and Latino men had to buy a hooker to get off. I knew what was swinging between those black thighs because of group showers. Also the blacks know how to really charm the girls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The beginning of my junior year at UConn I found a new weed dealer, a lanky black student, who was a soft sell for white coeds. I soon found out why, in lieu of money he'd exchanged a J or two if he could cop a feel of your tits, before heading home for T-day he fingered my pussy, I came hard. In December I turned the tables and said, "yeah, yeah, let me slip my hand into your sweat pants." Wow did I feel one big cock, well that gave it away I'd never been with a black guy, quickly I was was sucking his BBC, weed or not. Spring break, I stayed up on campus and he fucked me several times, after all I was the only white coed going black. I split with my biyfied soon thereafter and fucked only black guys until graduation. If you were "a white bitch" from 2004-2008 you know him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...