I'll Never Understand Women!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers

Two days after Brenda signed the papers I got a call from Kathy. "Hi Blake; since we're both single now, can I take you to lunch?"

I was surprised but apparently my cock wasn't; it immediately stressed my zipper. "Uh, sure...but let me treat."

"No, my treat – can you meet me tomorrow at the Four Seasons Hotel main restaurant at noon? It's only three blocks from your office," she asked/said in a sing-song voice.

"Uh...sure," I replied.

"Great – see you then," she chirped before hanging up.

Another woman I didn't understand – I never thought that Kathy liked me and only put up with me because I was her bff's husband.

Sixth Fateful Event

The lunch with Kathy didn't last long – well that's not exactly true. The eating part of the lunch didn't last long. The animal sex in Room 551 of the Four Seasons lasted until the next morning.

By three months after our night in Room 551 it appeared that commitment-averse Kathy wanted a committed relationship, again making me realize how little I understood women.

I wasn't sure that I wanted a committed relationship with Kathy; I had always had problems with her personality. However, after we'd been fucking like minks for four months after the night in Room 551 and my mind was constantly so full of endorphins that I was always serene and even had become more productive at work I was wondering if despite my lack of understanding I... Seems that I had trouble finishing the thought.

The morning after Kathy brought me to Mt. Olympus heights by riding me reverse cowgirl seemingly trying to rip my dick off, as I jettisoned a full load into her pussy while fingering her pucker hole, and while she was massaging my balls, I awoke to Kathy sobbing, leaking tears only my shoulder as she rested her head on it.

"What's wrong, Kathy?"

"Blake...please, please love me. I don't know what I'll do if you won't; I can't think of life without you. Please, please, love me."

The most self-confident, commitment-averse woman I had ever met in my life – and the sexiest one – was breaking down, begging me to love her. WOW; I really didn't understand women. However, though I admit to being naïve, I actually really am not stupid.

I kissed Kathy gently, rolled on top of her, and without any foreplay gently buried my cock in her expectant vagina. I slowly rotated and gently stroked while she occasionally squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. I constantly laid kisses all over her face and neck as we mated. We climaxed with four powerful full-bore strokes and a continuous pussy squeeze.

I had made love to Kathy for the first time. It was not as physically satisfying as our many monkey fucks, especially the reverse-cowgirl ride the night before. However, that was more than made up for by the most complete emotional satisfaction that I had ever known – even when Brenda and I were in love.

As I pulled out I kissed Kathy once again and with a smile said "I do love you Kathy; marry me."

When we finally got out of bed for more than a shower or some snacks twenty four hours later, we went shopping for a ring.

I still don't understand women, but hopefully this time I won't be as naïve as last – no more bets!

imhapless
imhapless
3,644 Followers