All Comments on 'I'll Show Him'

by curious_shape

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

seems to be missing the delivery of the revenge and fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kind of pointless. Where was the "show him"?

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
No point

Pointless. Kind of stupid

curious_shapecurious_shapeover 7 years agoAuthor
A fair judgement

Yeah, I'll take those comments.

This was going to be part of a larger story (clearly) but I never got around to finishing it. I was just throwing this out just to see what kind of feedback I'd get to see if I could find the motivation to finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TBC TO BE CONTINUED

Okay, I am a great fan for misguided, disorganized, over-the-top sexual revenge. But obviously there is much more to this story than we readers have been privy to. I award 3 Stars in anticipation of forthcoming chapters. Otherwise I have sadly overrated this story.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
No Ending!!!

Was building to a nifty confrontation with her boyfriend and then,POOF ,the story just ends.

Figured after having sent that BJ vid to her bf as revenge,she'd find out that the e-mail was indeed a mistake,and that it wasn't her boyfriend cheating at all.

He was so pissed that he e-mailed everyone who knew her that he had an address for.

The dumb twat was history!

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Continue

Good story of revenge and taking revenge.

But others say we need the 'punch line'.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous