Illecebra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic kept one eye on his patient and the other on his notepad. DID was a possibility but he knew the danger of jumping to conclusions. Gwen could equally be suffering BPD or borderline personality disorder.

The trouble was both diagnoses would fit with what Gwen had told him, and fit with her history of self-injury, depression and the suicide attempt. Or neither! Gwen seemed too alert or conscious of her situation. In other words, she wasn't nuts enough.

"Gwen? The people with too much underneath? Why do they scare you?"

"They want to kill me, this half of me. So does the other half of me, I know that because I feel them in my dreams." Gwen sounded sleepy and unguarded.

"Do you ever feel that way when you aren't asleep?" He managed to ask evenly though he was deeply shaken. Dominic did not think that Gwen's paranoia was at the point of psychosis, but was concerned nonetheless. He made a note to discuss the threat of harm she perceived as all around her.

"I see it the faces of people in town. There are loads of them in Sixville. More than anywhere else....They know I can see it." She whispered conspiratorially.

"Okay." Dominic was at a loss and stalling for time. " Is the half of you that wants to hurt you responsible for the cutting and the attempt on your life?"

"No, she doesn't want to hurt me yet. We have to live together for the time being."

Dominic was definitely disturbed by Gwen's use of the third person.

"Do you feel safe here, Gwen?"

"I trust you but I'm worried for you." She spoke and Dominic was a little touched at how protective she sounded.

"Why?"

"They might not like me talking to you...because you might believe me..."

"Believe what?"

"Sixville is a front for evil. I try to tell myself it's not; that I'm imagining it but I'm lying." She was on her knees and crying in front of Dominic. He really wanted to hold her as he'd hold Rosalie. "The people with too much in them...they might be the government or demons ...I dunno...but there is something in the air, too....it's evil"

"What's in the air, Gwen?"

"Whatever it is it controls people. Gets inside...gets inside..." She rocking against his legs and scratching at her scars. Dominic made the unusual decision to medicate her.

++++++++++++++++++++

Session 4 (extraordinary)

Dominic sat with Gwen in her room. He'd scheduled an extra session this week because of what had happened and what had been said that morning. So far Gwen had refused to discuss it.

"Do you have any friends in town, Gwen? Someone you'd like me to call here or you could visit?" Dominic asked, deciding to drop his enquiry for the time being.

Gwen's brittle shell was back up. Her arms were wrapped around her body and her body screamed that his presence was unwelcome. "I've not had a friend since I was turned ten." She said harshly, as if he were stupid.

"Why is that, Gwen?"

"I dunno!" She snapped, slumping in the chair so her straight black hair fell over her face.

Dominic stood, patiently, hoping she'd fill the silence.

"It was my birthday."

"Your tenth birthday? Okay? What happened?" Dominic queried, taking his own seat.

" I had some friends round, just girls from school, their parents, you know how it is?" She asked rhetorically but Dominic nodded anyway. He couldn't help thinking of his daughters' parties and pretty pink cakes.

"We were all out in the garden when me and Jenny, she was my best friend, decided to climb this tree out back. I fell out, and I was all right but scared; like kids are, you know? I wanted my mommy but she was nowhere around. She was never around."

Dominic shook his head imperceptibly. He cherished parenthood. He could never understand how anyone could mistreat his or her children.

Gwen was on a roll.

"Jenny's mom helped me go look for her." She shifted so that she was almost buried by bedclothes. Dominic had to drag his chair closer to be able to hear her.

"We found her eventually, with Jenny's dad. Mr Matson getting his hard cock sucked whilst his fingers were shoved up my mother's pussy. He'd always seemed so nice..." She sounded so world weary and battle scarred. "We moved not long after that. Wherever we moved there'd be different men over at our house. My mother had a real thing guys with wedding rings." She shrugged, as if blasé about the whole thing. It didn't fool Dominic.

"That must have been awful for you, Gwen. I'm sorry. Very sorry."

"Its hard to be friends with someone, anyone, when you know what your mommy is doing with their daddies."

Dominic squeezed her hand and sat with her as the tears flowed. She cried without a sound.

Later, when Gwen had taken another sedative, Dominic went to do his rounds. He found himself distracted with all his other patients.

++++++++++++++++++

Session 5

"My first boyfriend was called Will. We were both 19 and away at college." She smiled as she recalled sweet memories. " I was a recluse, and I wanted nothing to do with him but he persisted. He'd send me little things and do stupid dances or sing when I was around. He made me smile."

"Was he your first boyfriend?"

Gwen nodded, shyly.

"He wasn't great looking, you know, average but he was so sweet. I could tell him anything. I told him about mom and how I grew up and he understood. He really understood, you know? His dad had been abusive when he was alive ..."

Gwen was crying again. She rubbed the tears from her eyes and her face became stony and hard.

"When I told him I wanted to wait...like...wait," She looked at Dominic to see if he understood. " he was cool about it. He made me feel like a princess. When he looked at me...it sounds so damn sappy but... I knew he loved me and I was so happy. He took me on holiday to celebrate our first anniversary. Miami. It was brilliant and for the first time I could imagine being with a man...not fucking like my mother but love-making...making a real connection."

Dominic knew this man had hurt her and dreaded to hear how such a great romance turned bad.

"Then one night Will vanished. I looked everywhere but he didn't appear to be anywhere inside the hotel. Um. I wished he'd stayed missing...." She croaked, her voice quaking. "Really late that night I heard the door to his room open. I was still up, of course. I went running to see him...I banged on the door for ages...I could see the light under the door..."

Dominic wanted to stop her, to stop the bad memories but he knew she needed to release this torment.

"He opened it after taking so long. He was naked. Mhmm... I still can't really believe what happened next....He was upset to see me. I stepped forward to hug him when I noticed..."

"What, Gwen? You can tell me."

"My mother was there."

Dominic's jaw dropped. How could people be so evil, let alone to their own flesh and blood?

"She was naked too. It was obvious what they'd done." Gwen recited numbly. "My mother pulled me into the room by my hair. I was stunned and nearly hysterical. I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't. She started gloating that she'd fucked Will. That, that after only a few hours in her company he'd been begging, begging, to fuck her."

Dominic had never heard of anything so twisted. Clearly Mrs Sutton had had some sort of narcissistic personality disorder if not outright psychopathology!

"I told her didn't believe her but she walked up to him and started to jerk him off. I hadn't even seen him nude before..."

"What did Will do?" Dominic asked, unable to comprehend how a man could be induced to betray the woman he loved.

"Will looked embarrassed, mortified, at first. Maybe a little piece of him still felt something for me but he began to respond, fondling her tits, kissing her, sticking his fingers in her pussy." Gwen cried between gritted teeth, clearly pained by the effort to recall so terrible memories. "I started hitting them, insulting them, and pleading with them to stop. Will grabbed hold of me. He held me as my mother undressed me."

Dominic was disgusted. He wanted to hunt down this man and beat him within an inch of his life.

"That was the first time that I felt myself detach...like...leave myself....I remember everything but I wasn't really there, you know? I, I, I, remember licking Will's cum off my mother's tits...ohhhh god....."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Session 6

Dominic watched as Gwen walked in timidly. She'd asked to see him this morning instead of waiting for their afternoon appointment.

"How are you feeling?" Dominic wanted to know. He hoped that she felt at least partially unburdened since yesterday.

"I'm scared...." She sighed as she sat opposite him.

"Why, Gwen? You're completely safe here. We only want to look after you."

"I woke up with these this morning." She whispered, parting her legs.

Instinctively Dominic glanced down and noticed strident red scratches upon her silky thighs. He was shocked and was about to speak when he peeked upwards, seeing the lacy pink material that covered the girl's pussy. So shocked was he at himself that couldn't speak for blushing.

"It sounds insane but I thought my dream had really happened. The people had got into the hospital and .....raped me."

"Gwen, you know that was just a dream. You are safe here." Dominic reassured her as he scrawled 'rape?' onto his pad. "Those scratches look self-inflicted, Gwen." He said as kindly as he could.

She nodded her agreement.

"I'm so ashamed, Doctor ....I enjoyed it... my dream...I woke up this morning breathless, I'd scratched myself and the bed was wet with my juices..."

Dominic was a little embarrassed by her candour but pushed it away. He took a moment to compose himself before he asked the next question.

"Have you ever been raped, Gwen? We don't have to talk about it but it will help you if you can answer, ..." He said softly.

"I was an intern at this company and my supervisor was this real dickhead. Handsome and charming and didn't he know it! All the girls had crushes on him and I played along to fit in. It felt good to gossip about him and share plans about flirting with him." Gwen was somewhere else. She didn't seem to be making a conscious decision to talk. It was spilling out beyond her rational control.

"Anyway he singled me out and I agreed to go on a date with him, I don't know why. We had sex that night."

"How did that feel, Gwen? How did it make you feel?"

"I didn't feel anything. I'd learnt my lesson. Nothing could hurt as much as what had happened with Will...ha...I blamed myself for not fucking him...I let him do whatever he wanted to me. I'd detach myself. Bondage stuff... whips..."

Dominic didn't think he could picture this girl chained in the throes of passion but he was mistaken. Suddenly he saw her naked, bent double...red lash marks on the pert round ass he had pretended not to notice. His cock stiffened uncomfortably in his pants. Clamps on her nipples...

"Gwen..." He started to comment.

"It was consensual but I was hardly willing, if you know what I mean?" Gwen continued, oblivious of him. "He had complete control, I was unable to resist."

Complete domination, completely at liberty to do anything he wanted to her! Dominic swallowed, unable to stop himself picturing taking advantage of such freedoms with her compliant young body. His hand was now groping his cock through his pants.

"A few weeks in and Jared, my supervisor, got really nasty. He'd work me up until I was painfully on the edge, threshold, of cumming and he'd hit me or slap me."

Dominic was lost as he watched her shiver as she recalled this abuse. He could see the exposed pink panty fabric grow moist. Was he imagining the musk in the air?

"I'd be writhing , there was nothing, nothing, I didn't promise I'd do for release. He'd made me his whore. It was torture....it was madness.."

The image of Gwen, naked and promising profanity after profanity for sexual mercy...Dominic shut his eyes, knowing it was seared into his memory forever.

He gasped and swallowed, trying to reclaim a semblance of control.

"Did you like the sensation of pain?" God, disgusted at himself, he wanted the answer to be yes.

"I never got a sexual kick out of it, that, when it got bad. He'd do it, make me lose it, never cumming, permanently strung out, horny and delirious. I couldn't even frig myself off because Jared had forbidden it. I had to keep Jared. I had to. There'd be times that I could barely walk, any motion too awful."

Dominic wanted to run. These thoughts, his imagination...they couldn't be part of him. Where had they come from? Where was his professionalism? No other patient had aroused him like this.

"I was a virgin."

Dom wanted to wank off right there. He could feel pre-cum building and the tip of his dick. He only barely managed to suppress the urge to stick his hand through his fly and start jerking off. He shook his head to clear these alien thoughts.

"What happened with Jared?" He croaked.

"He got hit by a falling brick. Died a week later. I got my shit together, left L.A and here I am...a fucking mess..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dominic finished tucking Rosalie into bed and planted a soft kiss on her forward. Both of his girls had been exhausted after all the fun they'd shared at the funfair.

He joined his wife in the hall and they lingered to watch their sleeping daughters.

Surrounded by all of his loved-ones Dominic was struck again at how alien his thoughts had been yesterday. All day he'd been introspecting. It was only now was he feeling more reassured that they were an aberration; the thought of inflicting pain did not arouse him and he was certain he felt no attraction to Gwen.

No, everything he wanted was right here. He walked with his wife to their bedroom. He was kissing the back of her neck as soon as the door shut behind them.

"Mmmm, that feels good." Stacey sighed, using one arm to hold up her curly auburn hair.

Dominic trailed a slow hand down her raised arm and side before sliding it under her t-shirt to stroke her belly. It had become his favourite part of her since Laurie had first started to show. He began to nibble at her ear, as he knew she liked.

They began to slow dance, their bodies rubbing together but neither in any rush.

Stacey took one of his hands from her waist and brought it up to her breast. His gentle caress sent of delicious little thrills through her body.

He turned her delicately and kissed her. She delighted in the rough contrast of his beard and light lips and tongue.

Stacey pulled at his sweater and off it came. She ran her hands over her husband's masculine torso. Every time they made love she was thankful to God so manly yet considerate a lover.

Every intimacy seemed like a blessing...she kissed the crucifix half hidden in his thick chest hair.

Dominic cupped his wife's ass to bring her closer to him, the pair shuffling towards the bed, both sharing the same thought without a word.

With unspoken but apparent admiration Dominic removed Stacey's top and greeted her large breasts with respectful kisses. He spent a long time there, not an inch of beautiful skin went overlooked.

"You're beautiful..." He whispered.

Stacey smiled, stroking his strong back. They kissed and time dissipated until her hands snuck under the waistband of his jeans and played over the top of his butt.

"Please..." She asked coyly.

Reluctantly he rolled off, onto his back and beginning to unfasten his fly. Stacey attempted to assist him in removing his pants only for the two of them to fall together in a heap.

They laughed unselfconsciously, even as they fell into kissing again. Dominic slid on top of her as she spread her legs.

"Ummm..." She murmured as his big cock filled her hairy pussy.

He rose up on his hands and gazed down at her bright eyes as he began to thrust rhythmically in and out.

"Ohhh..." She cried involuntarily, a hand reaching to finger her clit. Her other hand rested around his neck.

Their two bodies responded as one, complimentary and synchronous.

"Oh yeah..." He groaned, lowering his head so she could feel his breath on her cheek.

Harmonious waves of sensation bloomed in Stacey's body, building and building in a crescendo of pleasure.

"Ohhh Dom...mmmm....yeah." She came with a long drawn out sigh. He never failed to satisfy her. "Ohhh..." She wanted to thank him but could only suck in air greedily.

Dominic smiled and stopped holding back. Watching his wife's face for the cutest aftershocks of climax he let himself concentrate on the sensations throbbing through his cock and the anticipation in his balls.

"Ohhhh...shit...ugh...." He cried and fell down beside her and, in intimate companionship, they fell asleep.

Their sweet lovemaking had satisfied him completely and any residual doubts that had lingered were blown away.

++++++++++++++++++

His pager went off as he was helping Laurie clear the table.

"It's Sunday evening, Dom. Tell them you can't come in." Stacey groaned. Sometimes having a dedicated, hardworking husband was a real chore.

"It must be an emergency." Dominic reasoned, knowing he'd end up going.

Stacey signalled that she understood and Dominic kissed her gratefully. He kissed his daughters and set off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Who saw her last?" Dominic asked, capable and in control. Gwen had gone missing. He was worried that she'd try to harm herself again but he would not surrender to panic. God would watch over her.

Nurse Schluter raised a hand. " She seemed fine, Doctor." The blonde explained.

"Security is searching the building." The head nurse informed him.

"She may head home. I'm going to go that way and see if I can spot her. I've got my cell phone if she turns up?" Dominic decided, sounding calm but inside he was praying that the girl was safe.

++++++++++++++++++++

Gwen's big house was dark when Dominic rang the doorbell.

"Gwen, it's me, Dr Gale. Dominic." He called through the letterbox. He strained to hear if there was any movement inside the house. "Gwen?"

"Doctor." Came a hushed response. It came from the bushes that bordered the garden and ran up against the porch.

"Gwen?" Dominic inquired as he ran down the steps and headed in the direction of the voice.

"Get down, please..." Gwen cried, great urgency in her voice. "They'll be back and they'll see you."

Dominic had located the stricken woman and crouched beside her in the undergrowth.

"What's going on Gwen?" He asked, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around the shaking girl. "We have to get you back to the hospital."

"No! Nurse Schluter is one of them! I heard her talking about me. It's all really happening."

Dominic was very worry by the all too possible risk that she'd had a mental break. "Gwen, you were safe at the hospital. I'll take you back there and make sure you're okay, okay?" He soothed as he put his arm around her.

"Shut up! I ain't nuts and I don't need you to look after me."

Dom was about to reply when she covered his mouth. A car pulled up. Rob Cannavane, the county attorney, stepped out of the vehicle with another man.

"Did you call the police?" Gwen whispered, letting Dominic speak.

"No." He was puzzled at the sight of the guy, too.

"That other guy is Westoby Jones from the paper. Any idea why they'd both be looking for me? Together?" Gwen enquired, scorn audible despite her low voice.

The two men were inspecting Dominic's car then they looked around the deserted street.

The men walked up to the front of the house and peered into the front windows.

Jones pulled out a radio. "Dr Gale was here. He may be bringing the girl in." He said into it.

"Any chance the good doctor could believe her and help her escape?" Came a feminine reply.

"No, Dr Chatham said Gale's notes even mentioned disassociative something or other. She's mental in his opinion." Jones answered with a sneer.