Illecebra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMmm." Gwen hummed, pulling at Dom's hair as the pleasure got to her.

She began to shiver with ecstasy as an orgasm built, Dominic working diligently to bring her every satisfaction. Gwen was his first priority in every aspect of his life. She was panting now as the relentless pressure escalated.

"HMMM. Oh oh mmyeah..."

Dominic fixed his gaze on her from between her legs, intent on pleasing her and enjoying her vocal response. The thought of his family hearing this indecent activity outside never crossed his mind, at all. He wouldn't have stopped even if it had.

She came powerfully; her pussy dripping extra lubricant which Dom licked up before he stood up. His digits remained at her cleft to stoke the embers of her climax.

He watched her, his expression cold and playful at the same time, their bodies not touching, as she trembled.

Abruptly he spun her to face the wall.

"Hey!" She complained, but her face broke into a smile instantly. Dominic followed her gaze. At an angle through the bright window his innocent daughters could be seen at play, unaware of the events outside. Dominic smiled too. He pulled his burgeoning cock from his fly.

"If only they knew what their Daddy was up to..." Gwen sniggered. "Daddy don't want them no more. Do you, daddy? Daddy just wants cunt, now, dontcha daddy?"

Dominic didn't reply. He used one hand to cover and silence Gwen's mouth, other to choke her throat. It wasn't the words he objected to, it was just that his sexual preferences now leant towards the dark and depraved.

No, his family meant nothing at all. The only reason he'd stayed with his family at all was because Gwen had asked him to. Every second he spent with them, lied to them and betrayed them aroused her. Dom would play the decent family man; it only made his unfaithfulness sweeter.

He thrust into Gwen's tight asshole and savoured her muffled scream.

"Fucking bitch. You like it dirty, don't you?" He whispered to her, his stubble on her cheek and his sweaty body pushing against her back. She didn't need to answer; her shallow breaths and fluttering eyelids communicated everything.

Dom focused on the sensations and forces working on his cock as it ploughed into her. He liked how his balls swung, hitting against her. He saw Stacey walk into the den and start to corral the kids for bed.

Stupid bitch. How had ever thought he'd be happy with her? That life was a lie now. He had a new one now, one of lust, sin and damnation. He was happier than he'd ever been.

He filled Gwen's tight tunnel with his cum, spurting long and hard in her darkness. Dominic sunk to the ground, pulling her with him.

He relished the aroma of her, all musk and sweat mingled with the cinnamony scent that all succubae shared.