All Comments on 'Illusions, Delusions and Reality'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Was there really a need for all that religious shit? turned me right off reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great misdirection

The first appearance of Heeja was nicely done and explained perfectly by her professional work. Nice bit of misdirection, and a great title for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The women are both toast

as soon as H brings her dildo and harness out next chapter. Jillian's "keeper" kicks her out along with H and looks for a wife

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Creative misdirection, TY

The married couple are kind of rude with each other. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
kept me guessing.

I really liked how the story derailed my assumption about the guest being a birthday gift. What with all the overtly religiosity, I really was wondering where this story was going. I like a tale that doesn't smack you upside the head in its obviousness. I still assumed that the shapeless form would take a female one somewhere along the line and it was fun trying to figure out when. I thought this was very well written and the sex scene(s) were on par with the rest of the story. Nice work and thanks for a good story!

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Never Assume!

Words to live by, as you succinctly remind us.... ;-)

Nicely done, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A long month?

I don't think he can complete the divorce in a month. But he sure as hell can file and have her served. This is fantasy land. Did it ever occur to him that his wife might be setting him up for a divorce? Did it over occur to him that Heeja (weird name btw) might be passing along some nasty disease? Did it ever occur to his stupid wife to ASK her husband if he thought this was a good idea? Introducing a third party to their marriage? What does he say when his wife wants that third party to be another guy? This was too stupid for words.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*****

Well written story and the misdirection and midnight blowjob was perfect. I see no indication that the wife is planning anything to unsettle or humiliate her husband. I mean what guy wouldn't want to spend time in bed with two beautiful women?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Don't have a handle on this one yet. Wait for more.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Hmmm

Not really sure where this story is headed, but writing and pace of story were solid.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Like the idea of the story.... nice surprise with Heeja.

But some things wrong after “reveal”.

Heeja was a roommate of Jillian, in a SOROITY (vs a dorm-roommate. They had to be (and obviously were) VERY close friends.

So Heeja is a regular on a soap. Maybe Jillian isnt a huge soap watcher, but some soroity sister is going to inform all the other (certainly of like year) sisters of this.Today with social media, or community emails she’s not going to find out? And if Jillian is that close, and she knows Heeja is on TV, she’s not going to TiVo an episode for Scott to show her very good friend is on TV? I doubt that.

Heeja is intimated as being dominant over Jillian. Scott must notice this over two days of play. Is he going to bring it up with Jillian? Or is he going to try and dominate Jillian in the bedroom? He could bring it in a litttle bit at a time. Telling her to “do” some act, or forcing her head into some position (perhaps forcing a BJ when he used to ask/beg). Not taking “no” for an answer of some position Jillian doesn’t like. Forcing light anal play. A rimming, then the next week a finger tip right at orgasm. Followed by a finger tip during the foreplay. A whole finger. The thumb. Etc. He doesn’t ask, he just “does”. Does Scott take advantage of this?

Does he say, “If Heeja touches my ass, I’m going to fuck yours. No lube. You hear?”

Just some things to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This author I see mostly lesbian sex stories

So his wife hooks up with heeja,and the marriage come to a end.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasalmost 6 years agoAuthor
A few clarifications ...

A few things in the story seem to have been misinterpreted and I can only blame myself as the author for not making them clearer.

The whole thing was intended as an elaborate fantasy for Scott's birthday, Jillian was also playing a role in how she reacted to Heeja in order to aid in the misdirection. Yes, she and Heeja had been sometime lovers back in college but it was a partnership of equals, not of dominance. When I used the word dominant, I only meant it to describe who was taking charge at that moment. Evidently a poor choice of words on my part.

I am a bit confused as to why some readers thought that Jillian will eventually run away with Heeja because, to me at least, I thought I showed how much she loved Scott and to what lengths she was willing to go to surprise him on his birthdays.

Finally, the whole thing of "was Heeja really talking about Scott ass fucking her or doing it to him" was meant as a joke on Jillian's part. One which seems to have fallen flat. Unlike Johnny Carson, I can’t have them play 'tea for two' and dance my way out of that one.

I've written over 200+ stories over the last 25 years (not all were reposted to Literotica) of many different genres, some worked, some didn't. I guess I'll have to put this one down as one that didn't, at least not completely.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
I liked it.

It is good to get a new story from you. Thanks.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Liked it too

Looks like the author has many more stories worth checking out too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for a fun story

I loved the elaborate misdirection. The way you continued to portray his disappointment was great. I loved that he did not suspect anything and that his wife did not give anything away by her actions. I laughed at those who took something away from the story that wasn’t there. And the nut job complaining about “all that religious shit” is simply that, a nut job. There was nothing you said that could be taken the wrong way and no denying the things you stated do happen. Smart people, whether devout or not, understand that. I also laugh at those who seem to know just how this “fictional story” will play out. I think they forget that you are the author not them. Don’t worry, they whine and complain about any story where the wife sleeps with others and they automatically start screaming how it will end in divorce or with rampant STD’s. Too funny. Please continue this story with another chapter. I’d love to find out where your head has these two going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fresh

Good to have a fresh kind of story. The deception was great! This one didn't fail, it's what the reader's own mind thinks. Thank you for the story.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

@Ann Douglas, please don't put this one down as one that didn't work. I thought Jillian's leaving Scott hanging was perfectly in character. She wouldn't hurt him for anything, and he knows it, but tease him? Yes, I think so. I think he has a bigger problem anyway: what does he do for her birthday?

GA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delicious

Nicely layered. Each time the story was upended, the plot veering, then settling on a new take, something would still pop up anew, unexpected, uncertain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3168 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...