All Comments on 'I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story Pt. 07'

by TyrannosaurusRacks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold clean up cock sucker

Doug needs to get cuckold into chastity and panties. Pink ones, pretty ones. As cuckold's balls get blue he will start leaking goo in his panties. Doug will teach cuckold's wife how and when to milk cuckold dry with ruined orgasm. Doug also needs to get cuckold a butt plug that vibrates on his prostate and makes him leak more goo. Cuckold is in for a good new life. Soon cuckold's ass/pussy will be fucked and bred just like his wife's pussy. Doug will start sharing her and cuckold.

excaliber1736excaliber1736almost 10 years ago
GREAT!!

keep the story line going....but we need bill to be more involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck his ass in front of his wife

He will be turned into a complete cuckold when he cums from being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I love your story soooo much I can't wait to read what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yummy

My girlfriend and I have done this many times. There is just something about big black cocks that her and I are addicted to? We are up to 6 at a time now. She loves it as much as I do. She loves to be filled with black cocks as I keep the others hard and waiting for an opening on her body. Her and I have sucked many cocks together as she has her pussy and ass filled to the max. She was hesitant about black cock at first until she was surrounded with six of the most beautiful cocks she had ever seen. She looked at me after I brought them Into the room before removing her blindfold. She was a little hesitant at first. With a little coaxing by me putting each of her hands on the two biggest cocks I let her go and crawled under her and started liking her shaved pussy and tongue fucking her ass. As time went by and she had licked every cock to firmness, which was quite awhile as she loves to suck cock. I felt movement on the bed as a thick black cock came into my view. I slowly reached out and gripping it slowly rubbing up and down the crack of her tight ass that was slick from my lickings. I slowly slid it into her pussy. She yelped from his thickness as I continued to suck her clit. She told me to stop so I crawled out to watch the show. She was Cumming on his cock before he had half of it in her thin tight body. She asked him if she could ride his cock. He layed down as she guided his cock back into her tight pussy. She sank down all the way and held it there as she continued to try to suck the other 5 black cocks. Melissa is good but not that good. As she rode the cock in her pussy she pulled a cock from her mouth and asked him to please fuck her ass slow and deep. He was more than willing. Melissa loves to swallow cum. She had 6 big thick cocks to drain. I sat for 3hrs. Watching every combination of fucking that can be imagined. She took cum in her ass which she loves to feel. She took cum in her pussy and all 6 of course put a load in her mouth. We kept these guys busy for a three day wkend. Melissa has been a black cock lover ever since! We are always looking for black cocks to fill Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HUGE BLACK COCKS

I so want my wife and I black owned and used. I want to be the clean up bitch and cocksucker for blacks. I read this story a lot and always cum then lick it up. how can I get my wife black fucked and make her love it?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Very nice.

The casual scene between the two males while the wife is sleeping was nice. It establishes that the Alpha male's ascendency is becoming normalized. I hope he impregnates the woman you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lmao it was soo good then adding the wife ruined it

Hubby and wife have good sex and he has a decent sized cock. She had no complaints. Why would they stop having sex for her to Fuck the neighbor? Non matter what men think, your dick can't open the cervix and the vaginal canal is only so long. Big dicks rarely equal mind blowig sex. Why did they go to his house when the tire got fixed? He was following her home to make sure she made it? He's a neighbor why lie about moving furniture? They are two guys hanging out. Doug is a typical lying prick.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Where are other BBC’s

Alison and I want all of you xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️♠️

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

Alison is now Black-owned! My wife was blacked at age 1_. She turned me before we married. Our life has been filled with 100's of Superior Black men for the last 40+ years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous