I'm A Good Girl

Story Info
One Shot/BDSM/Slave/Bondage.
1.1k words
3.62
23.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shoulders were starting to hurt from the prolonged extension. The handcuffs digging into my wrists. I couldn't really feel it anymore, my hands long ago fell asleep. It was still dark outside. My eyes were burning and the edges of things were getting blurry. Drowsiness was taking over.

I shook my head and told myself, "He will be back for me. He's going to be here any minute. I have to be a good girl and wait for him. I need to learn my lesson...Patience." I thought back to the harsh spanking I had received earlier that week for trying to get my mouth around his cock before told to. I felt my skin flush and heat rush to my still soaking pussy.

When I got home from grocery shopping earlier that day, I did not expect what followed. He stood in the kitchen doorway, his eyes followed my every move, as I put away the food. I was putting the last can in the cabinet when his weight shifted. I closed the cabinet door and turned to face him.

"Can I help you Sir?" I asked coyly. I leaned against the counter, my nipples strained against the thin fabric of my gold dress. The silk wrap dress was a little too big for me, the hem brushed the floor and the front just a little too low cut. In one big step he was in front of me. His hand reached out and grabbed one of my nipples. He pinched it between his thumb and first finger tightly, twisting ever so gently. My knees immediately tried to give out.

He asked, "What was that my pet?" My legs were trembling. I tried to reply, the words were caught in my throat. His thumb flicked up over my nipple and what felt like a jolt of electricity surged through my body. "I asked you a question darling," he told me through gritted teeth while twisting my nipple harder. "It would serve you well to answer me."

I swallowed hard and crossed my legs, squeezing them tight to contain my excitement. My voice trembled when the words rushed out, " I asked if I could help you Sir. I yearn to serve you Sir. Please Sir, please, I just want to make you happy. I want to make you feel good." His eyes never left my face. He let go of my nipple and grabbed my wrists, twisting my arms behind my back. He led me out of the kitchen and into our bedroom.

"Lay down on your back," he ordered, "Put your arms above your head." He picked up the handcuffs off the bedside table and bound my wrists together. "Make sure you keep them up," he continued, "You are going to learn to be patient tonight. I'm going to make sure you do." He lifted the skirt of my dress and started to lightly caress the tops of my stocking covered thighs. His face was the picture of concentration as he lowered his face to my thighs. His lips followed where his fingers had been. The tip of his tongue leaving a cool, wet line all the way down to my ankle. He took off the short, black heels I had worn to the store and cast them aside. "Cross your legs at your ankles," he whispered as he stood up straight after gently kissing the arches of my feet.

I did as I was told while I watched him unbuckle his belt and take off his black pants. He was moving painfully slow. I wanted him, his lips, tongue and dick on me, in me and all over me. He peeled of the green polo shirt he had been wearing leaving him clad only in his silky, black boxers. He got up on the bed with me. Kneeling in front of me, he pulled his dick out of the slit in the front of his boxers and laid it on the V my crossed feet made. He moved his hips slowly, rubbing it against them. The feeling of his balls, covered by the silk of his boxers running across my stocking covered feet made me start to whimper. Soon, I started to feel the wetness of his precum, his excitement on the bottom of my feet.

He abruptly stopped moving his hips and crawled up a little higher on my legs. One of his hands he used to rub himself against my leg. The other went to my panties. He pushed them to the side and slid a finger between my lips. "Already wet for me, hm?" he asked throatily.

"Yes Sir, just for you Sir," I answered quickly. His finger first traced my opening, then moved up and found my clit. Lightly flicking it with just the tip of his finger while his excitement soaked through my stockings onto my legs. I shook from pleasure and whimpered. I bit my lip to keep from begging him to shove his dick into me as hard and as fast as he could.

My pussy was pulsing, my muscles spasming from need, when fingers slid inside me. He stroked in all the right places working my favorite spots inside me whilst still teasing my clit. My hips bucked under his hand, I felt like I was about to internally combust. The pressure urged on by his rock hard cock rubbing against me. I wanted him inside me so badly I almost wanted to cry. My muscles clenched in anticipation of climax. I was covered in a fine sheen of sweat."Yes, yes, yes. Please Sir?" I moaned and whimpered.

He stopped moving. His fingers still barely twitching inside of me while I dripped with pleasure. His finger tip resting lightly against my swollen clit. His dick throbbing against my thighs. His head dipped down to replace the finger against my clit. He stroked it slowly, up and down with the tip of his tongue, a few times before withdrawing his hand entirely and standing up. Collecting his clothes and getting dressed he told me, "You be a good girl for your Master and stay right where you are. When I come back, and I will be back for you my bratty little girl, because I love you, I am going to fuck you until you beg me to cum."

"Yes Sir," was all I could say while choking back a sob as he finished dressing and opened the door.

He turned around and faced me with an evil smirk on his face and said, "And if I think you've learned your lesson, I might even let you choose where." With that he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I heard his steps down the hall and the front door close then the engine start. Now I wait, muscles aching, laying on soaked sheets.

I tell myself, "I will be a good girl and wait for him patiently. He's coming back for me. I know he's coming back for me, he loves me.