All Comments on '"I'm a Naughty Girl!"'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dave ?? Is that you sir ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spanking is such a good past time.

What a great story, shows hard to know someone. Sport, self absorbsion, fooled, boy gets girl, mentally the wrong girl.5xnQon

Back2eggBack2eggover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind comments. You sum it up very well. It is a true story bar the very end as I didn't get to screw her then. I had read her all wrong. She wanted to be spanked but didn't want sex. I found that hard to fathom at the time. She was masturbating in my jumper before a picture of me and yet didn't want me penetrating her. (that came much later). She really enjoyed busting balls something I'd have liked to go on a bit longer in the story. One time she held her brother and kneed him hard repeatedly until she hit dead centre and dropped him. He was in real pain but still got up for more. She dropped him 5 times! Not including the blows that hit home but not hard enough for her satisfaction. If he tried to go down she'd hold him up until she was satisfied she had really busted him. He must have had balls of steel. She didn't hold back as I soon found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

your story is so amazing and pleasing even tho the end was unexpected. you got her wrong but i think she’s so lucky, i wish if i was her.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

She deserves to be punished even more... jesus that was uncalled for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...