"I'm a Naughty Girl!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when this boy fucked you how did it end?"

"With him cumming Sir?"

"Where?"

"Sir?"

I spanked her hard and fast again making her writhe and yelp again with each spank.

"Where did he cum?"

"In my pussy, Sir!"

"And?"

"Sir, No sorry!"

I spanked her hard again!

"Where else did he cum?"

"In my mouth Sir!"

"Where else?"

"On my tits Sir!"

"And?"

"On my arse Sir!"

"And?" I demanded raising my hand.

"No where else Sir!" she pleaded, "no where else, I swear."

I paused a while and then put on the voice of a judge of gravitas.

"Amber you have pleaded guilty to being in possession of breasts, ass, sexy figure and a pussy?"

"Yes Sir."

"And you used these assets to make men have erections?"

"Yes Sir."

"You have then allowed these men to fuck your pussy causing them to ejaculate and waste their semen, semen, which could have been used for its rightful purpose of procreation."

"Yes Sir."

"You are therefore accused of the wanton slaughter of billions of sperm and the exhaustion of many a mans psychical strength. How do you plead?"

"Guilty Sir."

"Amber for this treachery and malice aforethought you will be spanked bare bottomed until your ass is red raw. Preparer the prisoner."

With that I gripped her panties by their soaking gusset and pulled them down hard. I tipped her up so her head hit the floor so I could pull her panties down past her knees and then off over her feet.

I pulled her body back over my lap before grabbing her head and stuffing her panties into her mouth.

I stroked her smooth bare buttocks and then spread her ass cheeks for inspection to humiliate. I stared at her cute little star fish close up so she could feel my breath.

"Are you sure this ass hasn't been penetrated and cum in?" I asked in devilment. I heard Amber's muffled pleas and laughed.

I spanked her bare ass for the first time and she reared up and kicked out at the pain.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you," I joked and slapped her ass again! This time she writhed for much longer and it was obvious that despite her cotton white panties being very thin and delicate they had been offering quite a bit of protection from my spanks. I needed to be able to judge my wallops and so I took her panties back out of her mouth.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Don't thank me I'm just getting started!"

I started to spank her cheeks alternatively just as hard as before but a little slower in order to let the sting in her bottom recede a little before I returned with another punishing whoop!

She cried out the sound of each burning, stinging slap resonating around the room as I joyfully went about my work.

On and on I went from cheek to cheek, experimenting with my cupped hands to hear the best sounds I could get from her reddening ass.

I started to just smash down across her ass crack as my arm was tiring with its incessant assault.

Still Amber cried out. Her legs kicking out, her voice crying out more if I caught her right. When a slap did hit her on the spot there was a nice sound on her ass cheeks and an extra urgency in her cries as her groin would push down hard on my hard cock pleasuring me in its force. It made hitting dead centre all the more worthwhile.

I gave her three hard whoops before I fell across her exhausted. I studied her glowing bottom close up and noticed that her legs had come together.

"Did I say you could put your legs together?"

"No Sir," she gurgled, struggling from her torment and then quickly opened her legs.

I laughed as I stroked her bare red ass and couldn't resist exploring. My hand went down between her legs and my fore finger slid into her wetness with ease.

"Oh!" she protested in her humiliation making me smile even more.

I slowly finger fucked her amazed at just how moist she was. I quickly introduced another finger and increased the tempo. She sighed in appreciation as her head lowered in surrender. Still my fingers easily slid back and forth, easily enough for me to introduce a third finger.

Ambe let out a loud groan, three fingers filled her nicely, widening her pussy enough for her to need to stretch! I moved in and out slowly but soon felt the need to get back to giving her a good spanking.

I sat upright again with my fingers still embedded in her pussy. I needed to adjust Amber on my lap and had a naughty Idea. I lent forward and put my mouth on my thumb, lubing it up with my saliva.

"I'm now going to pick you up like a ten pin bowling ball!' I proudly announced and with that I inserted my thumb up her ass making Amber squeal with indignity.

"Not there! Please!"

It was too late may thumb was right up her ass. I brought my thumb and fingers together with-in her and pulled her ass up. I soon had her over my lap again ready to spank the hell out of her.

I wanted to try something different so my left arm reached over her body and then under to grip the pubes of her vagina.

Amber winced again as my hand took a firm grip. I laughed at my ingenious cruelty and started to spank away once more on her glowing red ass.

"Oh please! I'm so sore she protested," her body wriggling but kept in place by my handful of pussy hair.

I spanked on watching my hand print glowing deep crimson and then slowly fading to the less harsh red of her overall colour of her buttocks.

I had finished with the 'yes Sir', 'thank you Sir game now I was just enjoying spanking her ass and having her twist jump and writhe on my hard lap.

Amber was really squealing with each blow now, every spank causing her body to jolt as if sparked by electric.

I decided to go for some low blows. My hand coming in at a low trajectory and hitting her ass just above her pussy! My how she squealed as I hit fresh flesh and I sensed her fear as my hand hit just above her exposed pussy.

"legs open wide!" I demanded making sure she couldn't stop me spanking her vagina if I wanted to. She immediately obeyed and spread her legs.

"Wider!" I demanded spanking her extra hard to get my point across.

Again she widened her legs.

"Wider!" I unreasonably demanded yet again once more hitting hard on her slowly bruising ass.

"But Sir!"

'Wider!" I yelled and once more Amber tried to spread her legs to the maximum.

I laughed as I looked down on her humiliated prone body, her ass positively glowing as my hand splashed down on her again and again.

I was getting carried away, my mind in a reverie, my cock teetering on exploding. I wanted more of her and there was only one place let to go to, her boobs!

I lent forward and let my hand go under her jumper toward her solid pert boobs. I clutched a good english handful and squeezed with relish.

They were so firm and ripe as my fingers sank down quickly to her glands. I wanted more! I wanted to suck them. My cock and balls were achingly hard and I had to open my legs as they were getting a little uncomfortable in the restraints of my tight trousers.

It was then Amber struck.

Her elbow swung back at speed and smashed hard into my gonads.

The air evaporated out of my body as the numbing sickening pain of my crushed balls bent me double.

Amber laughed and rolled off my legs onto the floor as my testicular pain took an all engulfing grip on my being. She had paralysed me with the cruelest of blows and I unashamedly held my bollocks as I tried not to vomit.

I keeled over and fell onto the floor rolled up in a sickening ball while Amber slipped back into her sodden panties.

"I've always wanted to crack your balls," she laughed placing one foot triumphantly on my head.

I groaned in reply not really interested in anything just an end to the world.

Time passed as if on crutches as my throbbing balls slowly recovered.

I managed to prop myself up against the bed with my hands still on my gonads. I looked at Amber still letting out the odd giggle standing in front of me in my jumper rubbing her sore bottom through her little white panties.

I wasn't angry, how could I be? I had spent an age spanking her ass blue and also having a good grope and fingering thrown in for good measure. No there would be no revenge even though my balls were still throbbing. As I recovered a warmth went through my body and surprisingly I felt my cock get erect.

I pushed myself to my feet and Amber nervously looked at me. I quickly lowered my trousers and pants and revealed my throbbing erection.

She stared at my cock for a while and then looked at me.

"Have I been naughty?"

"Yes!" I yelled as I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. Spreading her legs by her knees and then ripping her panties off. I then positioned my cock at her pussy!

"prepared to be punished!" I said and slid into right up to the balls!

"Oh!" she purred "I'm such a naughty girl and need to be punished!"

12