I'm Addicted

Story Info
White girl is hooked.
9.6k words
4.47
176.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

It was late November in the upper Midwest. Deer hunting was about to get into full swing. Many guys leave the metro areas and head for the woods for their deer. I am not sure whether it is for the two legged or four but many do come back with nice looking deer with beautiful antlers.

Many of the go-go bars select a Friday or Saturday night for Ladies Only up to about 11:00 PM so they are comfortable in watching male strippers without being hassled by either their boyfriends or other guys.

My girlfriend Sue talked me into going with her to checkout some of the places during the two weekends that the guys (our boy friends) were gone. I was hesitant at first but the more she blabbed the more my interest picked up. She was asking me where else besides the beach could we see near naked guys up close. She indicated if they were interested in us, they might dance a lot in front of us or maybe we would have to tip some to see their glistening bodies from the lights and the dancing.

Sue and I both are from Scandinavian ancestry, so we are tall, natural blond hair, and blue eyes. Sue is 34C/28/36 and weighs 120 pounds and I am 34B/26/34 and weigh 118 pounds. We both wear our hair in a ponytail when we are relaxing. Otherwise, it reaches our shoulder blades. When naked our rib cage is clearly visible. We are both 23 years of age and seniors in college.

Since Sue was the instigator of this escapade, I decided to let her select the places and go with the flow. The Friday night before the season actually opened and with our boyfriends already out of town, Sue had selected two places to check out. They were both near each other and it was about a 45-minute drive for us.

Being that the weather is cool or cold to some folks, we wore jeans and tight fighting sweaters without bras; hopefully to excite the guys a little, so they would perform in front of us instead of some other chicks turning them on or tipping heavier. Sue told me to bring five-dollar bills to get their attention and to bring some one-dollar bills for after we had their attention. I decided on taking a few tens also, just in case.

When we arrived at the first place, the parking lot was already jammed with cars. We found a spot to park and as we were walking to the entrance, we heard other girls laughing and hinting at expecting to see hunks.

We paid the cover charge. Two good-looking guys dressed in white shirts with long sleeves and black trousers escorted us to a table that had four chairs. They wished us a fun time as they headed back to the entrance to repeat the seating. I counted over eight guys doing this.

A DJ was playing some popular songs while we were waiting for the entertainment. Guys dressed in tight fitting, mid-thigh shorts came to take our drink order. They also had long-sleeve white shirts on. They asked for our admission ticket as the first drink was on the house.

While we were waiting for the drinks, a fellow dressed in a tuxedo had gone onto the stage with a microphone to welcome us and wishing us a blast, making jokes about our boyfriends or husband being so lonesome out in the woods and maybe so cold wishing our warm bodies were there to get through the night. The announcer mentioned that as the dancers completed three songs on stage they would work the tables for the benefit of us not seated at the stage. He also indicated that we could pay the guys ten dollars for a complete dance at the table, which would be the length of one song.

He chuckled and said, "Please ladies try to control your hands so as not to scratch these guys with your nails as you feel the skin that you came here for."

"And ladies if you desire a lap dance with a particular guy we have private booths available and that will cost you twenty-five dollars. The booths are there along the wall perimeter. If the guy you desire is not close to you, have one of the cocktail servers deliver the message to him."

The lights dimmed, the music switched to a stripper beat as six guys dressed in silk trouser and long sleeved shirts made their appearance. Two were in white, two were in black and two were in red. The guys in black were white guys and the two in white were black guys. That certainly made the color of their skin show up. In the red clothes, one was a white guy and the other a black guy.

I then noticed the cocktail waiters were now female in the majority so I looked around and the place was almost deserted of guys waiting tables and seating people. I assumed that the guys I had seen earlier were dancers and sure enough, my assumption proved correct.

The guys did their first number. With the silky loose material their body stature was not so evident other than they were tall guys. Towards the end of the first number they tore off the trousers and shirts and were then in tight briefs of the same color. Now every muscle and curve could be seen. It was obvious, that they all were well endowed and they all shook their butts nicely. At the end of the second number, off came the briefs and they were in G-strings of the same color. It was obvious that they were in costumes that were cut and held together with Velcro.

Sure enough, another set of guys came on the stage and the first group was making its way through the crowd. The second group had different color costumes and paired as the first group.

Since the first group was at the other end of the joint, I focused my attention on the second group. When they got to their G-strings, my pussy twitched at the bulge in the string of a good-looking black dancer in a white string and could he dance compared to his counterparts. His body was of an Adonis statue. He had to work at keeping it in shape. God, the veins could be seen under his skin. He was not muscular, just well proportioned and yummy looking.

When that group finished dancing they came to our end of the joint and a third group went on stage.

My eyes focused between the stage, watching the third group and the black guy from the second group who was working his way to our table. I was leaking or felt I was and my nips were getting harder and harder as he approached our table.

When he got to the table, my eyes immediately focused on the packed G-string. The closer he danced, his muscular mocha colored body and that bulge was getting into my brains with nasty fantasies. His body rhythm made my heart palpitate and my vagina dampen. I nearly came out of my skin when he placed his hands around my ears, tilted my head to his face, smiled and said, "Are you impressed with my dancing?" All I could mutter was, "Uh-HUH!"

Then I heard, "How about a private dance or two?"

By now, my heart was beating as if it was the night that I lost my cherry.

I came to my senses before saying, "Yes."

I managed to say, "Later, okay?"

"Sure babe, ask for Charles, okay?"

"Yes, Thanks Charles."

I saw Sue slip him some money and then as I was reaching to tip him when he leaned into me, whispered into my ear and said, "Save it for the lap dance later that I am looking forward to. Please don't disappoint me. Nice nips showing babe."

I looked down and my nipples were very prominently poking my sweater. I turned red and felt the heat. I heard, "Lovely babe, just lovely."

As he danced away, Sue said, "Wow he got to you didn't he?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes. I am shocked at myself. I am afraid to stand. I think I creamed myself while he danced here and chatted."

"See the black guy in the yellow working his way this way?"

"Yes."

"I want to go private with him. I have been wet since watching him on stage. I'd like him to take me to bed."

"My God Sue, what did you just say? Are you serious?"

"Well my fantasy is but it probably will never happen."

The yellow G-string was now in front of Sue. I must have been drooling as she was. It was obvious what her interest were. He was not as dark skin as Charles was, and he had a crop of hair where as Charles's head was clean-shaven. As Sue was occupied with Mr. Yellow G-string, a white guy was performing in front of me. The more I looked at his face the familiarity hit me. He was in my high school class and was a geek at the time. I was amazed at his muscular body, how firm and fit he looked compared to our high school days. He had to be working out to develop muscles and body tone that he was showing. It couldn't be the dancing, could it be. How long has he been dancing? I tried not to acknowledge knowing him but he leaned into me and said, "Remember me Amy?" I nearly died. I answered, "I was wondering Mike if it was you. You do not act like that person in school I thought I knew."

"Well Amy, college has opened my eyes to more than books. I was not sure if it was you from the stage so I managed to work my way over. Any chance you might be interested in a lap dance so we can maybe get acquainted like we should have in high school?"

"Gosh Mike, I am still in shock. The nights still young. Let me get composed, okay?"

"Sure Amy and if we don't connect for a lap dance, I will give you my phone number on the next set. I hope we can maybe have a date or two if you are not serious with anyone."

"That would be nice Mike."

When I recovered from Mike's attention, I looked at Sue, she was stuffing bills into the yellow G-string and I heard, "Later babe we can have fun when we go private."

As he danced to the next table, I looked bug eyed at Sue after hearing that she was going to go private with Mr. Yellow string.

She looked at me and said, "Why not? Aren't we here to have fun?"

"Sue what about that other place? Maybe we should check it out and then decide what the next step should be?"

"Good point Amy. Let's see if we can get back in without another cover charge."

Sue asked a cocktail waitress if that was possible. The girl told her to go to the cashier's cage, ask for a pass and get a mark on our wrist.

We followed the advice and headed for the second club.

After spending an hour plus and not seeing any hotter guys we headed back to the first place. Both of us wanted to try the private dance.

We had been in the first club maybe an hour before Mike, Charles and by now I knew Mr. Yellow's name was Jim, spotted us.

One by one, they all acted surprised to see us and all asked if that meant we were ready for a private dance. Naturally, we turned red showing that we were indeed interested. We told them later but yes and to keep checking.

Mike came by, handed me his phone number on a slip of paper and said, "Just in case you change your mind about the dance."

"Thanks Mike and I am ready for that dance."

He extended his hand and Sue gave me a wink as we headed to a private booth.

On the way to the booth, Mike was asking question about my life after high school, boyfriends, relationships etc.

The more I was looking Mike in the face the more turned on I was getting because he was not that bookish guy from high school but a good looking, well toned, appeared to be well blessed with a manly tool, very articulate and sweet as well as a great dancer.

He mentioned that he got into dancing because of Charles and Jim. They became close friends in a physics class because Mike tutored them through three tough quarters in their freshman year.

Mike then said, "Amy I can dance standing in front of you or sit in your lap and press my body into you or I can sit on the cough and you can either sit in my lap facing me or away from me. House rules are we cannot touch each other with our hands. There is a good chance Amy I will get a hard-on because I know you and have thought many times of us being together in bed enjoying each other. If I do and it bothers you, just tell me and I will put that robe on."

"Mike, do you get hard for many girls?"

"Not often Amy because it probably will not lead to anything and it's college money I am earning. But knowing you and knowing what I desired in high school probably will be an issue with me. If it happens, I will not charge you the fee. I will pay the house their share and forget mine."

"No way Mike, if it happens, it happens and I will understand and pay. It so good seeing you in a different..."

"Lost for a word, huh, Amy?"

"Yes!"

"Well how do you desire the lap dance?"

"Mike if I face you and sit in your lap, can we kiss?"

"Damn Amy, that question is causing a boner and yes to your question."

"Good sit down and let me face you and press myself into a guy I knew but didn't know."

As I placed myself into his lap, his boner was poking out over the G-string. I hurriedly covered it with my body and did not stare. I was getting warm knowing he was turned on and I was doing it. As the music played we, tongue dueled. Are breathing was labored. We both desired more. We broke the kiss for air.

I then heard, "Amy I will pay for the second dance. Stay and let me put the robe on and let's continue what we are doing. I need to cum and the robe will protect your clothes and collect my nut juice, please."

I was worked up and said, "Sure Mike, I wish it was going to make a deposit in me. I will call you tomorrow so we can really do it right."

He motioned for me to lift off. He stood and placed the robe on and sat back down. As the second song started, I positioned myself and we started to French kiss again. He breathing went shallow, his mouth open as he stiffened. I could feel his cock firing into the robe. I had a mini orgasm myself. Luckily, I was on the last part of my period and had a liner in place.

After we calmed down, we hugged. I gave him the money as promised and told him I'd call him in the afternoon. He patted my ass as we went back to the table.

Sue was gone. There was a drink sitting there with a note which read, "I will be back to get you for that private dance when I see you drinking."

In about ten minutes, Charles appeared and smiling. "Mike told me what happened to him. I hope I get the same treatment."

My heart leaped into my throat and I must have turned red as a bloody Mary as Charles laughed.

He extended his hand and we headed to the booth with my heart thumping in my chest. I was wondering also what Sue and Jim was doing.

When we entered the booth I heard, "Is this your first time being so close to an almost naked black guy?"

"Yes, Charles and I'm nervous and scared."

"Understandable Amy. Look I want to get to know you on a more personal level if you do not have a study. Mike told me about your high school days. I will pay for the time you spend with me in the booth. I really desire very much to be friends. I think you might desire it also from the way you stared at my package earlier in the night."

My whole body was churning with emotions being with a handsome, well-mannered and well-endowed black male. What he mentioned was true. How was I going to explain this to my friends? God, I led him on just coming to the booth with him. I know he is expecting us to have a date sooner than later. Oh, what was I going to do to get myself out of this situation that I let Sue get me into?

"Charles, can you slip on that robe, please? It will help me relax so I'm not fighting my eyes to look at your privates."

"Sure Amy. Amy, Mike told me what happened between you and him and now with me having this robe on I am letting myself relax some and I am getting a boner. Could you do for me what you did for Mike?"

My heart was pounding in my chest, my mouth was going dry, and I was lost for words.

I then heard, "Amy just sit in my lap and I will hump your body. Close your eyes and let me enjoy the feeling of you being so close and the wonderful aroma of your perfume and hair. Just try to imagine if it was skin to skin. Please. I am so turned on after seeing you stare at my package. I will give you my number to call. If I don't hear from you, I will know then it will never happen."

"Charles, I want it to happen but am scared. God help me get through this."

"Look, talk with Mike. He will be straight with you. We have been buddies since our freshman classes. I do want to get it on with you and I want you to want it and desire it. It will make it so much more awesome for you."

"Okay Charles, I will talk it over with Mike since I promised him a call anyway. Please do not hint to Sue just yet that we are interested in each other, okay?"

"Sure babe and now can you get me some relief?"

I was becoming relaxed enough to say, "Yes, Charles I think I can manage."

He sat on the couch and I crawled onto his lap facing him. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I felt him doing slow humps. I tried to make sure my pussy was over his bone. God it was long. I was picturing it in my brain doing me and I started to hump back at it. I opened my eyes to see if Charles was watching but his eyes were still closed and he stopped humping and was letting me set the pace. I was now worked up and wanted to orgasm. I leaned in to kiss him to see what reaction I would get. Since we could not hand touch he opened his mouth but not his eyes and I attacked his tongue with mine, while at the same time pressing my tits into his chest and riding him faster and harder. We both knew we were close to cumming because our breathing was rapid and our bodies were stiffening. We both came together moaning and snorting into each other's mouth to muffle the pleasure sounds.

I broke the kiss and whispered, "Charles, can you drop by tonight after you are finished here and spend the night? If you can get me paper and pen I will give you my number and direct you there."

"Amy it will be my pleasure. I have no plans because these gigs generally get me a date so I remain flexible. It will be around 2:30 AM when I finish, is that too late?"

"Not at this point in time, Charles. I am so turned on I will be awake until we do get it on."

"Okay, Amy let me slip out and get the pen and paper and you stay here until I get back."

Charles was gone only 2 minutes before returning with paper and pen. I wrote the number down and we kissed as he said he was due on stage. "I will call you when I am leaving the lot, okay?"

"Okay Charles."

When I returned to the table Sue was there chatting with a white guy. She introduced him to me and his name was Rick. Mike walked up to the table and asked if he could sit. We said, "Of course."

We chatted about general things then Mike said, "I'm due for a set; catch you guys later. He leaned into me and whispered, "You made a good choice Amy enjoy."

My heart leaped into my throat. Charles told him about the date for later. I was both teed off and happy.

"What was that whisper about, Amy? Keeping secrets?"

"Oh no, Mike just mentioned that Charles was happy I went to a booth with him. Thanks Sue for talking me into coming out with you. Where are we going tomorrow night?"

"We will go the other direction, northwest. A girl friend was their last year and connected up with a white guy that lasted through the summer. How did you find Charles in the booth?"

"I was shocked that he was a perfect gentleman. Maybe it's the clubs policy that keeps them in line with the no-hand touching rule."

"Well Jim was pawing me left and right. You mean you did not get pawed?"

"Nope not by Mike or Charles."

"Wow, I thought Jim was getting a little fresh but assumed it was the norm for a place like this."

We continued to watch the dancers and made comments about them as well as those that asked for lap dances in the booths. We commented that they were all hot studs with awesome toned bodies. Some were more muscular than others, but all very pleasant to look at.

We did not see the guys anymore near us and left when last call was announced. My heart was palpitating knowing Charles was going to be calling soon. We wanted to get out of the lot before the crunch. Sue dropped me off and we agreed that I would drive tonight and pick her up.

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers