I'm Addicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did then I heard Charles open the door for Mike.

"Wow don't you look sexy in that robe Amy. Thanks for asking for me. After last night I was hoping when the phone rang it was you but I guess it was you with Charles speaking for you. I have to assume all is well since you are dressed that way and want more action and fun. Let me give you a hug and a cheek kiss unless you want to be freer."

As Mike took me into his arms I whispered, "We can lip kiss if you want since I think I will be kissing more intimate things later."

I felt him pull me tight to his body. His hands were lifting my robe so his hands could feel the bare skin of my butt cheeks as we were frenching and tongue dueling.

Charles walked up behind me and whispered, "Amy let me play with your cunt a little while you and Mike get acquainted. Then when you are wet, I will sit in the chair, you can crawl on my lap and slip my cock into your pussy and then, Mike can stand behind the chair and you can suck his cock for a little bit leaning over my shoulder. Agreeable?"

"Yes, Charles agreeable, so long as in the end you doggy fuck me like I want."

"Okay here comes my hand to help turn you on."

I felt Charles place his boner, yet in his pants into the crack of my butt and his right hand went to my mound. Mike's hands where still massaging my butt cheeks as he was pulling me into his boner and we were kissing. As Charles was getting my juices flowing I was moaning into Mike's mouth. I broke the kissing and said, "Charles don't you think I am wet enough to sit in your lap."

"Yes I do babe. Let Mike and me get naked and then I will guide you to the chair and help you onto my lap."

"Mike have you been with some girl since I saw you? I smell a perfume odor and its not mine or Sue's."

"Yes Amy I connected with a chick last night. A real good connection. I hope we connect in the same way."

I heard the clothes being tossed and the shoes clucking. I felt Charles hand take mine and we walked slowly to the chair. He let go of my hand, say down and then guided me to his lap. I lowered myself gingerly as he held me open as much as possible as I lowered myself on that mammoth ebony cock of his again. I heard Mike say, "Holy Frisbees' Charles she took all of it."

"Yeah man it is tight, wet and hot. I will try not to destroy it so you can enjoy."

"Thanks buddy."

I heard Mike say, "Well Amy mine is as big as Charles. I do not expect you to swallow much of it. When you have me close to firing I will pull out and we can get on the bed then, so Charles can do you properly. I hope you will let me have some of that tail today also."

"We will see Mike but first things first."

I felt Mike's hand guide my head to his cock. He took one of my hands and placed it on the cock so I could pull it away from his stomach and get my mouth over it. I went to work on it and in so doing I was fucking myself on Charles's cock. Mike's cock was as large as Charles from what I was experiencing in my mouth and hand. The fucking I was giving myself felt so good. I was moaning on Mike's cock. I think that caused him to get closer quicker than he wanted but maybe it was just because it was me.

He pulled back and said, "Charles are you ready to do her like she wants. I will make sure to eat her good so her juices are flowing nicely for that tool of yours. I don't want you to ruin her."

"Come on Mike don't scare her. She has had me a few times already and wants more. We have never wrecked one yet have we?"

"Your right my friend let's party."

"Let yourself off easy Amy and I will carry you to the bedroom. Mike will be on his back, you go into 69 with him. I will finger fuck you and after he has eaten you sufficiently to where you want a real cock just say so. Okay babe?"

"God yes Charles. I am so horny now."

Charles placed me on the bed in a kneeling position. I felt Mike's body and positioned myself in 69, lowering my pussy to his mouth as he spread my lower lips to have access to the honey hole and clit. I took his mammoth cock into my one hand and opened my mouth to take in most of the cock. His mushroom cap was so big. My mouth almost could not open far enough to take it. As Charles was finger fucking me, I was being moved by Charles so that my mouth was fucking Mike's cock with out much effort on my part. Mike was trying to thrust also. I had a small orgasm and left my mouth off of Mike long enough to go, "Ohooooooo," as it rolled through my body. I heard good girl Amy go for more coming from Charles. I did as Charles suggested. With Mike working and sucking my clit and Charles fingers fucking me, the cums were coming regularly and I continued to build. I finally said, "Charles do me with your cock now, please hurry."

As his cock was invading my hot, wet furnace, I moaned, "Mmmmmm," on Mike's cock as my pussy was being stretched again to the limit.

We seemed to have settled into a rhythm. As Charles pushed in I was forced down on Mike's cock and on the pull back I pulled back. I drifted off into building and holding my mouth so it would feel good for Mike having placed my hand in a position so he would not gag me. My elbows were supporting me. I heard Charles say, "Lovely ass Amy just lovely. I hope you let me please it some time." My eyes popped open for a second thinking no-way Charles would I ever take a cock like yours and Mike's in my ass. My impending cum blank that thought out of my mind.

Charles was picking up the tempo of dogging me and the bed was really shaking from all of us trying to get off. I was shoving back to meet Charles invasion and things went black.

When I came around, I had Charles on my back panting. Mike was panting into my pussy. My mouth was creamy with Mike's sperm and I was panting. I was startled by hearing other panting and moaning. I managed to say, "Charles lift off, please. Who else is here as I removed the blindfold?"

When Charles lifted, I blinked my eyes and saw Jim with another white guy and they had a girl sandwiched as I was. I gasped in shock but was to weak to make any other move. It appeared the other girl was in the same condition. She was panting. I kept staring at her. She finally turned her head and smiled at me. I recognized her from the table next to ours from the night before. I smiled back knowing we both got our wishes filled and then some.

Charles withdrew after he deflated. Mike was slurping the nectar. He then lifted my hips and asked, "Can I fuck you now Amy?"

I shocked myself by saying, "I'm available for anyone but let me be on my back and don't ask me to work."

I rolled over on my back and Mike mounted me. He threw my legs over his shoulders and pressed my knees into my tits. I was soon cumming and moaning my cum. Mike stiffened and made his deposit. He withdrew. I turned my head, heard and saw Charles making a deposit into the girl that Jim brought. Jim now was looking into my eyes and asked, "Ready Amy for more treats."

"Yes Jim, give me that baby making juice and make me cum again."

He did the same as Mike, pressing my knees into my tits as he fucked me. We both growled and had orgasmed together. Jim let my legs down so I could rest them and then whispered, "Great ass Amy. I hope I can eat it some time and fuck it often. The guy waiting is Rick from last night at the club. He had the hots for Sue and you. The girl's name is Ann that is with him. Maybe you do not remember. Let him get his nuts off and get a good start on the night for him."

Hearing the word night startled me. I asked what time was it. I was told it was 5:30 PM. I relaxed and said, "Come on Rick enjoy." Rick's cock was a tad larger than most white guys. After the other where in me I did not feel much of him but he stiffened nicely and growled the loudest as he fired the last of his semen deep into me, collapsing and saying, "Fantastic fuck Amy, just fantastic."

Mike said, "Well Amy let us intruders get showered and out of here. I know you have plans with Sue later. Fill us in on the night's developments. Thanks for the party."

Charles and I snuggled as the semen seeped from me. The room smelled of pure sex. I was glad to be picking Sue up, not her walking in, and getting a whiff.

Charles and I showered. Charles said that Mike and Jim talked Ann into having sex with me when I was ready.

"I blindfolded you so that you would not see them and really not go through with it. They watched everything. They had to muzzle a couple of Ann's cums she was so turned on." I pounded on Charles chest as if angry but had a grin on my face.

"Thanks Charles for pushing me and making me enjoy sex so much. I hope we can spend a lot of time together making each other feel good."

As we were drying and dressing, "Amy later I will introduce you at a swingers club. You will be able to indulge in as much sex, from as many individuals as your body will let you. There are married couples and singles as members and it is a mixed group. All of the male strippers you saw last night belong to it. There never needs to be a dull night or weekend in your life anymore."

We left together, kissing in the lot. I went for Sue and he went for more whitetail. Remember it was deer season.

Your votes will tell me if I should do follow up to this. I hope you enjoyed it. It was my best ever deer season with a different type of gun firing soft ammo in volleys.