I'm Ambushed by a Very Hot MILF!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip of champagne and reached over and took my hand.

"I was devastated when I heard the news of the accident. I sent you a card and I attended the services. You looked horrible at the service. I know you were in a bad place for a long time and I wanted to call you or knock on your door to see if there was anything I could do to comfort you but I never had the courage."

She sipped a bit of champagne.

"I vowed that if I ever had the opportunity to be with you I would sit down with you and talk to you about the feelings I had for you."

She took another sip of champagne and when she placed the flute on the table her hand was shaking.

"You didn't recognize me because after the divorce I changed, physically and emotionally. I had dyed my hair brown, and I let it go back to being a natural blonde. I started swimming laps everyday in the pool to stay in shape. I took this job because of the flexible hours and because it was close to home. I focused on the girls. I haven't dated anyone since my divorce.

She took a deep breath.

"So, yes we know one another. We've been together many times, Jack. At school, at school events, on those field trips you used to go on, and you and your wife and me and my ex actually went out to dinner a couple of times. I know you like expensive champagne and Napa Cabernet."

I was just looking at her, my eyes never left her face.

She was still holding my hand, and it felt nice.

"At the service, I saw a lot of women come up to you and they had you in their sights. You were eligible, good looking; everyone knew you were the best husband on the planet, a real catch."

I nodded, "Yes, there were a lot of women reaching out to me. I wasn't ready for what they wanted."

She continued, "And when I started getting those emails on tonight's events, I was hoping that they were from the Jack Colton I knew. I wasn't going to let the opportunity to be with you slip away."

She lifted her right hand and stuck it out for me to shake it, "I'm Catherine Morrison, pleased to meet you again." She smiled.

I took her hand and shook it and then I reached over and kissed the side of her face.

She looked at my eyes and I looked at hers and she said "Kiss me."

Our lips touched.

At first, tentatively, and then, our mouths opened and our tongues met one another for the first time.

When our lips parted I said to her "I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I met you in the classroom. Do you still like your coffee with lots of cream and sugar?"

Catherine laughed and said "Yes" and then we kissed again as our arms wrapped around one another, somewhat awkwardly in the booth.

She said "In all the years I was married my ex never once brought me coffee. That's a nice thing to do for someone you love and I know the other teachers and staff members were jealous of your wife when you did that."

She took a deep breath and moved her head closer to mine, and held my hand again.

"Jack, when I sat down I asked you if you wanted company tonight. If you'll have me, I will spend the night with you. I've never been so bold and so forthright ... "

Catherine started to cry.

I held her and let the tears stopped.

I whispered to her, "I used to dream about being in bed with you. I know that sounds like an unfaithful husband but it's true. I never cheated on my wife. Please be with me tonight."

She wiped her tears and her makeup smeared but I didn't care.

We kissed some more.

Our kissing became quite passionate but the bar was deserted. During our conversation the bar tender closed up shop.

I took the liberty of touching her breasts and she groaned into my mouth.

Just after that she pulled my right hand and put it on her bare thigh. She had pulled up her sundress to her waist under the table and my right hand found its way up her toned and supple thigh until I reached her panties.

She pulled my hand onto her crotch and groaned into my mouth.

Her panties were damp.

Catherine pulled her head away from my lips and whispered "Keep your hand right there and just hold it there, okay?"

I nodded.

She said "If you move your fingers I will cum and I can't do that because I have to close the bar down. It will only take a few minutes. Let's just finish our champagne, I'll wrap things up and we'll go see how Gloria is doing, okay?"

I nodded then kissed her quickly.

She smiled and said "There's nothing going between the two of you, is there?"

I said "No."

She nodded and smiled at me and said "So far you've been a good boy Jack, with your hands but in a little bit I'll let them play."

We finished our bubbly and in minutes we were up in my suite. The bar closed; Gloria was still asleep and when we walked in the door, we kissed and then Catherine asked me to unzip her.

I did and the sundress fell to the floor, leaving her in her bra, panties and her flats. She had a great fucking body, tanned all over.

Silently but looking at me, she slipped her flats off, turned towards the bathroom, and reached back and unhooked her bra, tossing it on the sofa.

Her breasts covered, she turned to me and smiled and said, "Meet me in the tub in about ten minutes."

I smiled at her and said "Okay."

Before she closed the bathroom door she said "And Jack, don't forget the champagne."

I picked up the dress and put it in the closet. I hung up her bra (36D) and put her flats on the closet floor.

Not a bad way to end the day, I told myself. I wonder where this is going.

I have long adhered to the maxim that you nothing good happens in a bar after 10pm, especially if you are in a bar at a hotel for a business meeting.

My goal was always to be in my hotel room for the night, by ten.

Tonight was no exception.

I was in my suite at The Westin, a hotel near my home, after a long day of work.

Now, a little more than an hour after she sat down at my booth in the bar and re-introduced herself to me, Catherine was naked in the tub of the master bath of my suite, waiting for me.

I undressed, completely, hung up my clothes, made sure the "do not disturb" sign was hanging on the door, checked my phone for any messages from Gloria, turned out the lights, then popped the cork on the champagne and went into the bathroom to join Catherine, bottle in one hand and two flutes in the other.

++++

Friday Morning

I am an early riser by habit, so at 5:30am I went down to the hotel gym to get in some cardio before starting my day.

It was damn tough to leave a warm, naked beautiful woman laying there but despite being up most of the night fucking each other's brains out, I needed to get my blood pumping in my brain and give my penis a rest.

When I returned about an hour later, Catherine was still asleep.

She looked like an angel.

Hoping not to wake her, I pulled the covers up.

I left her alone, and sat down with a cup of coffee and the day's newspapers, reading quietly.

In just a few minutes, I heard her stirring, get out of bed, go into the bathroom, emerge, brush her teeth.

She walked into the living room, looking for me.

I lowered the paper, looked up, smiled and said "Good morning."

She stretched, her nude body exposed to me.

She was tan all over.

Her breasts were large with a slight sag.

Her pink areolas were about two inches across and her nipples jutted out prominently.

Her tummy was flat.

She had an innie.

The hair around her pussy was golden, thin, trimmed and barely covered her snatch.

She had a thigh gap women would die for.

Her legs were perfect; they'd turn heads on their own.

Her fingernails and toenails matched.

There wasn't a blemish on her body.

No tattoos, no piercings except for her earlobes, which were delightful to nibble on.

As I looked at her, I was thinking not just how beautiful she was, but how willing she was to be touched.

I think I kissed, licked or rubbed every inch of her.

What I hadn't gotten to last night I would later today.

I had just spent almost seven hours in bed with this creature and I was still in lust.

How much did I sleep? I didn't want to sleep, I just wanted to be with her.

She walked over in front of me, bent down and kissed me good morning.

Her ample breasts hung down and I resisted the urge to fondle them.

She looked at my coffee cup.

I said, pointing to the dresser, "I brought you coffee too, but I didn't remember exactly how you took it, so I brought a bunch of different sugars and creamers."

Catherine looked at her coffee, looked at me and bent down again and kissed me with passion. Tongues played.

Holding my face in her hands, her breasts swaying, she smiled and simply said "Thank you for remembering."

She made her coffee, had a few sips. I enjoyed the view.

Our eyes met and connected. Neither one of us said a word.

She set her coffee cup back down, put the lid on it and climbed on the sofa next to me, putting her head on my lap, laying on her left side.

Catherine asked "You smell like sweat, did you go workout?"

I replied "Yes, I got a quick workout in."

I couldn't resist her nakedness and I stroked the side of her face and her neck.

I swept her hair behind her ear.

She closed her eyes and smiled, appreciating the intimate gesture.

I gently stroked her throat.

My roving hand soon reached for her bare breasts and after a few caresses, she rolled over on her back to allow me access to her pleasure mounds.

Her pussy hair looked golden in the morning sun.

She whispered to me "I like it when you touch me."

I laughed softly and replied back "I like touching you."

Her nipples were responding to the dance my fingers were doing.

She said "That feels good. Please don't stop."

"I won't" as my fingers continued to play.

I was starting to get aroused.

Catherine asked "Did you put the do not disturb tag on our door?"

"Yes."

She said, "Last night was incredible, I lost count of how many times you made me cum."

I laughed and said "I came a few times myself."

Catherine laughing, said, "I think I spent the night in world's largest wet spot."

"My God," she continued, looking up at me, smiling, "you produce a lot of cum. I think you were marking me as your territory. I want you to do some more of that today. Will you please?"

I smiled at that thought and said, "I'm sorry if I kept you awake but I couldn't keep my hands off of you."

My fingers continued to wander over her taut nipples and large bare breasts.

Eyes closed, she smiled and said softly, "You can touch me anytime you want. Anywhere, for as long as you want."

A few heartbeats of silence, then Catherine asked "Do you want to spend the night here again or go somewhere else?"

A few heartbeats of my own and I responded with "What's easier for you?"

She thoughtfully said, "Staying here, being naked in this room with you."

I said, "We'll stay."

Silence.

Both of us thinking of the implications.

Catherine asked "Did you check on Gloria?"

Frankly, I hadn't, so I told her the truth, "Uh, no."

Catherine asked "Did you forget about her?"

I told the truth again, "Sort of, I got real lucky with this beautiful blonde goddess and ... "

She interrupted me with "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and said "Almost seven."

Catherine removed my roving hand, jumped up, took a couple more sips of her coffee, walked quickly into the bedroom, came out a few seconds later with just her panties on, grabbed her bra and put it on, got her dress from the night before out of the closet, put it on, turned to me to and asked me to "Please come zip me up."

I did.

She turned around, smiling, kissed me and said, "I could get used to you thinking I am a beautiful blonde goddess."

With that she put her flats on, walked back into the bedroom, pulled her hair back and started towards the door.

She took another few sips of coffee.

"Where is Gloria's room pass? she asked. I handed it to Catherine.

With that she kissed me passionately, smiled and said "I'll be back soon. While I'm gone, please get us some more coffee. We'll eat breakfast a little later. Ask room service when they bring up the coffee, to be sure to include lots of cream and sugar for me."

I nodded, amazed how quickly she went from being nude to dressed to walking out the door.

She smiled and said "Thank you dear." And walked out the door

My wife used to call me dear.

Until now, she had been the only one to say that.

I liked hearing Catherine say it to me.

++++

It took longer to take care of things with Gloria than Catherine thought but still got her dressed, checked out and on her way home in about 40 minutes. Catherine offered to get a limo but Gloria declined. Gloria used Uber.

Catherine told me that Gloria was embarrassed about what happened and that it would be a good idea for me to call her in an hour to make sure she was okay.

In my mind I said Yes Dear. Out loud I said, "I will do that."

We enjoyed coffee together when Catherine returned.

I hadn't changed out of my gym clothes and she was in the dress from the night before.

She snuggled up to me on the sofa.

I put my arm around her and could faintly smell the perfume from last night.

We were like a married couple still in love with one another.

We didn't talk much, I think we were both stunned at our passion for each other.

We showered together, removing last nights aroma of love making so we could make more of it today.

She shampooed and used conditioner on my pubic hair, a first for me.

She wasn't trying to get me hard but she did.

I dried her and she dried me.

For a long time Catherine walked around the suite with only a towel on her head.

She was tempting me.

I enjoyed the view.

I told her so.

I wasn't sure what the plans were for eating breakfast, so after I shaved I sat down with a towel wrapped around me watching the first round of a tournament on the Golf Channel.

Waiting for some direction. From her.

Would we order room service, eat down stairs in the restaurant, just do a quick Starbucks run or wait and have brunch someplace else?

Finally, she came over, said "Sweetheart come with me", and took me by the hand into the second bedroom.

She pulled back the covers and top sheet, and spread a towel and said "Please sit here."

I complied and watched as she opened the bag she had brought up after saying goodbye to Gloria.

It was some stuff from the gift shop downstairs.

She removed the towel that had been covering me.

She smiled at me and said "From now on, if I'm naked you're naked too."

Then she said, "I'm going to trim you now. It'll make my blowjobs so much better for you."

In my mind I'm thinking, who wouldn't want a better blowjob? I nodded as I watched her breasts move.

Catherine looked at my semi engorged cock and licked her lips.

She gently reached for my cock and kissed the tip.

"Good morning Mister Pleasure Stick" she cooed.

Using a comb and a small scissors, she patiently took her time cleaning me up.

"Manscaping" is what they call it.

She had me get on all fours so she could trim the hair on my balls, and she paid plenty of attention to them in the process.

I got hard as a rock.

When she finished she wiped away the loose hair with a warm wet washcloth. Catherine took her sweet time, plenty of teasing going on.

She took me back to the sofa, and knelt in front of me, spread my thighs.

Catherine looked up at me with her kind eyes and said, "You have a beautiful cock."

She just started licking. She licked my asshole, my balls and my cock. My thighs. My belly. Over and over again.

She was very, very good at it.

No hands.

Catherine kept up a monologue going all the while, telling me as she licked my tight balls that she was going to help me produce more cum for her mouth and pussy.

She moaned "I love your balls, they're big and smooth and only for me."

When she licked my asshole she said "I know you love this and I will lick your asshole everyday if you promise to cum in my pussy every time we're together."

Then she licked my cock, kissed the tip, ran her tongue up and down my cock and massaged it with her lips.

Catherine knew I might take matters into my own hands so she held my hands down while she was pleasuring me.

It didn't take long before I was asking her to please let me cum.

Each time I asked, she said "No I'm not ready for your cum."

And she returned to licking my balls, my asshole and my now very hard erection. Her eyes were laughing at me, saying to me, you think you can control everything but I'm in charge now!

I don't know how long Catherine did this to me, I'd never had a woman interested in prolonging my pleasure like this.

Many ladies just want their man to cum and get it over with it.

Catherine looked up at me and said, "You were so good to me last night. And when you brought me coffee this morning I almost cried. Let me take care of this for you, let me please you."

She slowly lowered her mouth on my cock, all the way down, my tip slightly entering her throat, which felt incredible and she pumped up and down and in seconds I exploded.

I groaned so loud I am sure they could have heard it in the room next door.

She swallowed my load.

Every drop.

So. Fucking. Good.

SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

"It's sweet," she said, smacking her lips, "You picked a nice champagne for us last night. Your asparagus eating days are over!"

While Catherine got dressed I called Gloria and had a brief conversation with her.

We put on our clothes so we could enjoy breakfast downstairs and on the way down I asked Catherine if it would be awkward for her to eat here. She said it wouldn't and that was the end of the conversation.

We left the hotel and swung by her house. She swam her laps, nude, while I read the rest of the papers.

She packed a small bag for the night. Her girls were at their dads house and would be back at noon on Saturday and then then they were leaving for a month on Sunday to stay with her folks in Quebec.

There was a spa near the hotel so I arranged for a couples massage.

When we finished I took her by Neiman Marcus and escorted her to the ladies area, where I asked for the manager.

I introduced myself and Catherine, explained the mission and said, "She has permission to use my card, whatever she wants. No limit."

I handed my credit card to Catherine and said, "We're going to Morton's tonight, buy what you need. And if you need anything for your trip, like a bathing suit, why don't you get that too."

I kissed her goodbye and found a café nearby, ordered a cappuccino, sent some emails and made some calls, including Cynthia (the company CFO) who agreed that Saturday night would be good for a celebratory dinner. Just the two of us.

By 5 pm Catherine and I were back in our suite for a little fooling around.

She got naked first, and asked me, her eyes dancing, "What are you waiting for?"

I was naked within a minute, my eyes never leaving her body.

OMG what a body.

Heaven to look at, heavenly to touch.

Catherine then proceeded to give me a little fashion show with her bathing suit choices.

They all made her look good.

Then she got naked again.

I volunteered to trim her pussy, noticing some errant hairs during the swimsuit exhibition.

She laughed but agreed.

I took my time, enjoying my job as her intimate barber.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't offer to shave her, I just trimmed her pussy closer than she had it before.

Catherine didn't object, she actually enjoyed the attention I was giving her.

Well, two consenting adults, naked, in a hotel suite on a late Friday afternoon means fucking.