I'm Ambushed by a Very Hot MILF!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, we didn't fuck.

We made love.

I spent a great deal of time licking that recently trimmed golden haired twat.

I've never claimed to be a great pussy eater but I do satisfy the women I have been with and they seem to enjoy my technique.

None ever complained.

When they're holding your head down so you can finish the job, you know, to lick them across the finish line, you're doing the job pretty fucking well.

As for Catherine, I devoured her pussy that afternoon.

I ate her like a starving man at the Bellagio Hotel Buffet (a five star experience).

She loved it, telling me over and over to please not stop.

After a thorough tongue lashing, I lifted her legs in the air and started pounding away.

Catherine had one hand on her clit and one hand pulling her nipples.

After she came I rolled her over and took her doggy style.

Keeping control of the pace of my thrusting with my hands on her hips, she began fucking me back.

I rubbed all around her rosebud and she enjoyed it.

Laughing and moaning, she said "Don't get any big ideas back there."

I pumped her to a second orgasm.

She begged me to stop.

I pulled out of her and laid down next to her.

She said "You are a sex machine. You never stop, and I am not complaining. I love it. Thank you for giving me so much pleasure."

Catherine laughed and smiled at me and moved next to me to be held.

She reached down and took hold of my still hard cock, still wet from her juices.

Stroking it. Very lightly.

She just kept stroking it, very slowly, but very deliberately.

"If you'll let me I'm going to worship this cock everyday. Would you like that sweetheart?"

I groaned in appreciation.

"I'm going to make you come now. Would you like that?"

Another groan from me.

"Where do you want to put it, in my pussy or in my mouth?"

I grew when she said that, causing her to laugh again, but still stroking, slowly. Lightly.

"How about your ass?" I asked.

She looked up at me; that bemused look from the night before on her face, still stroking and smiling and said, "I'm saving my ass for you, you'll be my first. And only. Be patient with me."

At that news, my cock jumped. She noticed, and laughed, saying "Down boy."

Still stroking.

"Pussy or mouth?" she said. Still stroking.

I was hard, getting very hard.

"Pussy or mouth?" she said again, still lightly stroking.

More strokes, more teasing, I'm going to diamond cutter stage now.

"Pussy or mouth?", she asked.

"How about both?" I said.

She looked at me and said with a smile, "What a great idea."

She moved down my side and lowered her mouth on the tip, her breasts crushed against my thigh.

Her right hand held my cock and her left hand started rubbing my balls, which caused me to spread my legs.

She lifted her mouth off my cock and said, "I noticed you like your balls played with. I like playing with them. With my tongue and mouth and my fingers."

She ran her tongue up and down my erection, getting it nice and wet.

I pulled her off my cock and laid on top of her, entering her easily.

We kissed, the juices on our tongues mixing.

Catherine said "I love it when you come inside me."

She wrapped her legs around me to enhance my pleasure and began fucking me, matching me thrust for thrust.

Catherine felt so good and her stroking, licking and teasing had lit my fuse.

I quickly exploded into her, and she started laughing when she saw my eyes roll back into my head.

I'd had a fair amount of sex as a married man and as a widower but nothing was as good as this.

She stopped laughing, whispering into my ear, "Give me every drop you have. My pussy is just for you. My mouth is just for you. Soon you can have my ass too. I'm just for you sweetheart, just for you."

We laid there in post orgasmic bliss for a few minutes, then I quickly showered and Catherine took a bath prior to getting dressed for dinner.

I found that Catherine was one woman who could get ready quickly, when she wanted to.

She could shower, put her clothes on and her makeup on in less than thirty minutes.

Part of it was she was a natural beauty and required almost no makeup.

She dressed simply, but elegantly.

And she washed her hair each morning and changed the style during the day as needed.

Now, having spent the day together, she started getting ready for our dinner date by putting on a pair of just purchased black thigh highs.

Catherine rolled them on her legs right in front of me, then turned this way and that, modeling this new gift for me.

Then she slipped into her new black high heels. They added three inches and showcased her legs and ass.

I mentioned earlier that her legs could turn heads.

With the thigh highs and the shoes, she could stop traffic on the 405.

For the next 20 minutes Cathrine wore nothing else.

She did it to tease me, she knew I was watching every step she made around the suite.

There was plenty of walking around, most of it right in front of me.

I rose to the occasion.

She was so fucking hot a dead man would have gotten an erection.

I came up behind her as she stood in front of the mirror doing her makeup.

She'd been watching me with her patented bemusing smile, seeing the affect she had on me.

She saw me coming and smiled at me, and she smiled even bigger once she glanced down in the mirror at what she had created.

Still standing at the mirror, our eyes locked, Catherine said "Oh my God, you're already hard? You just came a few minutes ago!"

I was hard and large again, and my hands pulled her hips back, placing my erection right into her crack.

It felt nice there.

Then my hands came up to those magnificent orbs.

I kissed her neck and she shivered.

I said to her, "When I see you in those stockings, I get horny and hungry."

My fingers pulled on her nipples and she emitted a slight groan of pleasure.

Catherine said, "Sweetie, I think you are always horny and its my job to take care of you. If you're not horny my job is to make you that way. But I see we don't have that problem, do we?"

She laughed as I continued to play with her breasts and nipples.

"Lover, do I need to take care of you again before dinner?"

I didn't respond, our eyes locked in the mirror as my hands played and my cock snuggled into her crack.

I kissed her neck and the side of her face and then she turned her head and our lips touched and our tongues played.

She turned around so we were standing face to face.

Her breasts reached my chest and my cock bumped her belly.

Her nipples were hard.

She whispered to me, "Please let me take care of you."

Her eyes were dancing at the reaction she caused.

Her arms went around my neck.

We kissed like new lovers.

I said "If you'd put some clothes on I wouldn't have a one track mind."

Catherine said "But honey, I want you to have a one track mind."

We kissed again.

"I want you to always be thinking about me and how good I make you feel. You know, with my pussy, and my mouth and my ass."

We kissed and she said, "Let me help you with this condition I've caused. I can't have you sitting in a restaurant with a large tent in your pants. That would be criminal of me."

She took me by the hand and laid me back on the bed, spreading my legs.

Catherine sat between my legs.

There is nothing sexier than a nude woman with thigh highs on sitting between your legs.

And you have a raging hard on.

Because you know you're going to cum.

The anticipation is fantastic.

She started massaging my legs, starting at my knees down to my crotch.

She giggled when my cock bobbed.

"Your balls are so tight, I know you have a lot of cum to give me."

My cock jumped and she smiled, lowering her head for a quick kiss of my tip.

I groaned in pleasure.

"Do you want me to make you cum sweetheart?"

Before I could answer, her tongue swirled around my now purple tip and I groaned again.

"Come for me lover, give me a nice big load."

Then, with her left hand under my balls and her right hand lightly stroking me, she smiled and said, "Baby, just relax and let me take care of you."

She smiled at me and said, "I'll do all the work, you just lay back and I'll make you feel really good."

Catherine lowered her mouth on my cock and proceeded to deep throat me.

My tip went into her tight throat and I groaned.

Her mouth never left my cock.

My hands went to her head to guide her efforts.

Her fingers were teasing my full tight balls and her mouth, lips, tongue, and throat were working in harmony to bring me unprecedented pleasure.

I was so worked up I doubt I lasted three minutes.

My hips were bucking and she was in heaven, pleasing me.

I came with a groan and held her head as she took me deep.

It was so fucking good it was almost indescribable.

When I finally finished Catherine lifted her head up, smiled and said, "You gave me a big load, sweetie. I like having the power to make you big and then making you feel so good when you cum."

Catherine opened her mouth and showed me it was all gone. She'd swallowed my load.

She bent down and licked my very sensitive tip and said to me "Anyway you want it I'll do it for you darling."

She went and got a warm wash cloth and wiped me up.

She said "Give me just ten minutes and we'll be on our way."

Laughing she said, "Don't over eat tonight at dinner. I want you to have dessert when we get back here."

Catherine surprised me by buying a little black dress and matching shoes.

Her black bra was racy, it was a shelf bra, her nipples poking out.

She asked "See this little silk thong? I am bringing it along just in case. I douched when i took my bath but you cum so much some of it might still drip out. But right now I am bare for you. I want you to play with me under the table again."

I laughed and kissed her. I told her "I'm getting hard again just thinking about it."

We had a great dinner, more champagne and she shared more about her upcoming trip and her parents.

She sat next to me, thigh to thigh and my hands were all over her, discretely.

Catherine was an only child, had gotten married when she was right out of high school to the dismay of her parents.

She and her now ex moved to California and they had two girls within a couple years of getting married.

The girls were 10 and 11, and Catherine confessed to being 30.

Even on a Friday night, steakhouses tend to empty out early.

After 9:30pm, all of the action moves to the bar and the romantically dark dining room becomes quite deserted.

Catherine and I finished one bottle of champagne and with all of my fondling I had her on edge from almost the moment we sat down.

We were well into the second bottle when she started getting beyond frisky.

We kissed a fair amount for awhile and then she got situated with her little back dress around her waist while my thumb played with her clit.

And my fingers pumped in and out.

I made sure she was kissing me when she came to keep the noise down.

On the way out she stepped into the ladies room, but the little black silk panties stayed in her purse.

We got back to the hotel, got naked and got into bed together, exploring each others bodies, falling asleep after more even more champagne. But not before I ate dessert.

Which Catherine loved.

I had seconds.

+++++

It was Saturday and while I often skip the gym on the weekend, I didn't today.

I worked out a little longer than normal and got back to the room with two coffees, cream and sugar at 7am.

Catherine had to be home by 11am to meet her two girls.

She had told me before she fell asleep she wanted to remain naked with me for as long as she could before she had to head to her house and the real world of children and adult responsibilities.

I took a quick shower, in and out in just a few minutes to wash off the sweat of the gym.

In the meantime Catherine had woken up and was sitting on the sofa sipping her coffee, naked as the day she was born.

I grabbed my cup and sat next to her, pulling her close.

She started sobbing.

"What are the tears for?"

"I'm going away and I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "You get to spend time with your parents and your girls, savor the time, none of us knows how long we will be here to do that."

She said, "I wish you were coming with me to Quebec, you would like it."

I kissed her again and said, "Lets play it by ear. We have sometime together this morning and lets use it well."

I proceeded to give her a total body massage which made her forget her cares.

There were knots in her back she didn't know she had and I was able to rub them out.

When I moved down to her butt I worked on the canyon ridge, walls and floor, meaning her crack from top to bottom.

This area is never massaged in the mainstream massage parlors like the one we had visited the day before.

So, when I started in, Catherine was a little surprised but she enjoyed what I was doing.

I told her "There is a lot of tension in this area" and she burst out laughing, replying to me "You'd say or do anything to get into my ass."

But there are a lot of nerve endings and after just a few short minutes, she was really getting into what I was doing.

I rubbed her rosebud again and she responded to my liking, lifting her ass in search of the source of her pleasure.

I took my time, very gently massaging but got a finger in which she said felt great and then, slowly, I worked in a second finger.

Using lots of lotion.

With two fingers pumping in and out of her ass, I got her up on her knees and finger fucked Catherine's pussy until she screamed into the pillow when she came.

She shook the orgasm was so strong.

We had room service deliver breakfast which we ate, feeding each other while naked.

We made love one last time before taking a bath together, dressing and heading our separate ways late that Saturday morning.

There were more tears but I got her laughing and smiling before she drove away.

I had plans for the rest of the weekend: Cynthia and Gloria were lined up and Dana was coming to visit me for a couple of days.