All Comments on 'I'm Coming! I'm Coming!'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Almost perfect, characterization, turn of phrase, plot, emotion.

I do want to know what happens next, and a bit more of all that great sex they continued to have, but...,

Five for you.

LustknabeLustknabeabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, that definitely needs a second part!

BramblePestBramblePestabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, well thought.

TabooTales1TabooTales1about 2 years ago

Sweet story. Like the build-up, even if it was obvious where it was going. The scenes were hot and Quinn is a delicious little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Being British a lot of the speech at the start was impossible to understand & a little confusing later I get get what I was looking for with the Incense that did eventually took place, 7/10

VadersPapiVadersPapiabout 2 years ago

All I can say is WOW! What an excellent piece of literature, soo sexy and sensual... This one definitely kept my attention glued the whole way! BRAVO

VadersPapiVadersPapiabout 2 years ago

All I can say is WOW!! This is an excellent work of literature, kept my attention the entire way... Sooo Sent! BRAVO Sir!

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

I’m loving this.

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7about 2 years ago

This story was great and i loved the different twist of late at the end please continue this if you were thinking about doing so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next chapter please this is good

DarkenningDarkenningabout 2 years ago

Hilarious and sexy story, but the punch line is just AWFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this story. I'm actually impressed with how well it's written, and i loved the characters. Definitely wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story overall. I do wish you could have spent more time on them fucking back at home after the fair. After all they did fuck all summer break. I would also think you would have them somehow attend the same collage. You know like share an apartment and house duties and then make a couple of little ones together. After all you did say that mom and pops thought these two were fucking all summer. Just thinking that they need to have another chapter or two. An old man in Florida and often reader.

DominivestriDominivestriabout 2 years ago

Brilliantly written !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Loved it from start to finish, especially on the play with waiting for her when he came in her the first time. There was a very similar story on the site a year or so ago, not sure if it was yours or someone else’s? I would have liked more dialogue on how she felt about him after their initial tryst, but still a good story. Clearly, there’s room for a part 2. 5*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Love this one.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

That was great - 5 stars! Please write a second part.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 2 years ago

Great story! love the relationship between Q and Z. While it would be nice to see another chapter, I think this works wonderfully as a standalone. Everyone always wants a sequel to a great short story.

Smith79Smith79about 2 years ago

Great Story. Thanks Allot

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Great story, you are an amazing storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would've liked more emotional build up between the brother and sister, but it was a decent --and very hot-- story. Solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Hope they have found true love and become life partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding! This needs to be continued, please! Thank you!

richie78richie78about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed.

Minor point but it grated each time I saw it.

Its fayre not faire.

If you wanted just fair there's no 'e'

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Spectacular! Fun and sexy at same time. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Was she a virgin?

Still a great story, but wish you told us.

Will we find out?

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Was she a virgin?

Disappointed that we don’t know.

Yes she is pregnant, but was Z the first?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haven't read something as beautiful as this in long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her breasts were... impertinent? Which means either RUDE or UNIMPORTANT. Odd choice of word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall, very well done, though I will say that Zack's reaction to catching Julia and Cody making out did not ring true to me; the shift in his affections seemed to me very sudden. I think it might have worked better if he had gone off to sulk and Quinn went after him. They talk and then, later that evening or perhaps even a few days later, the realisation hits him. I suppose slowing that transition down would make it seem less plausible that they impulsively have sex without birth control, but the ending would still work; no method of birth control is perfect, after all.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Oman 😩. Ons small sentence left a horrid image in my head and dropped this from an easy 5 stars. This woefully late period was months later, so it wasn’t as a result of the initial love making at the fair. She should have been taking her pills regularly by then. And siblings conceiving children is not merely a social taboo, it is a biological and genetic forbidden act! So now we have two young people in school who are going to be stuck with a mongoloid she-male that has an arm growing from it’s forehead, or some other equally hideous genetic mess. Nothing cute. nor pretty there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So you live in either bergan or Essex county??? Do your other stories do local back stories???

bxtreme4bxtreme4about 2 years ago
Amazing

Truly spectacular. 100% 5 star. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@OldUncleAl actually, studies have shown the risk of genetic damage is only marginally higher then a normal coupling, and less so then 2 people who already have medium risk in there family lines. repeated family couplings is where the risk starts to climb. bro-sis has a lower chance compared to say, mom-son or dad-dou, unless they are fraternal twins, even then, still a lower chance when comparing to two randoms who have high risk genetics.

i say this assuming your for real, and not just some troll. if your trolling, then shame on you, if not, then maybe read a few studies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

smoking HOT keep this going

Manie_ZManie_Zabout 2 years ago

Spector_Dugan once more proving to us all that he's the best impregnation themed erotica writer ever. Your stories are so beautifully written, I simply get lost in them.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 2 years ago

I really dislike the those who rate the story higher because of pregnancy. This day and age with the day after pill there is less worry about pregnancy if the female thinks they missed a cycle or a pill or the idiot forgot his condoms.

This was a good build up story of aggrevation between siblings leading to the relationship, and the concern of pregnancy. The point made the she was pregnant after months indicates probably not from Faire time or even during summer break, because she would have been back on her pills. She would have noticed before going back to college that she was pregnant if they still had a months of summer break to go.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 2 years ago

Five stars, as usual.

Fun and some always welcome humor.

I enjoy the "voice" you give your characters. I think I could identify it as one of your works even without a byline.

Robinius1Robinius1about 2 years ago

Excellent! Loved every word. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. A love story, not a wankfest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The short and abrupt ending could be forgiven if there was a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The vivid imagery in your writing is incredible. Love all the i word theme stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the ending. Not sure if a continuation is necessary. But it would be welcome

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a great story! Thank you for writing it. Hazzah! Hazzah! Hazzah!

GwillisGwillisabout 2 years ago

Love the story! It’s too bad they didn’t use Plan B, but then again, even if they had thought of it Quinn would have forgotten to take it until it was way too late anyway...

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 2 years ago

I loved this, start to finish. The sunshine that is Quinn, even as she's perpetually late. The caring brother even while he's frustrated with her, the drunken culmination. The trope of being late carrying all the way from start to finish. The sex was steamy and forbidden, the characters fun and believable. An excellent story.

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

Nicely written, and 100% believable characters and situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great except inpregnation. It ruins the erotism. Getting pregnant isn't porn. It ruins it by bringing the reality of responsibility of changing diapers and all that other stuff. I read these stories to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best !! Just the Best !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many people complaining about the impregnation in the comments. It's what I come for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As pure erotica, it's good... If you're a guy I guess. I felt it lacking in one of the most important aspects of brother-sister incest stories... namely the emotional bond. I thought for certain that you were going to hit that out of the park with his complete lack of reaction to Julia and Cody... puzzling over it until he finally realized that his heart was already taken... so he just didn't care anymore. That never materialized though, so 4*. Good sex, but just needs more emotion than simple lust.

To Anonymous two lines down:

I've docked stories for having controversial subject matter before... but that was when the story wasn't properly tagged for it. If you don't like reading impregnation stories, why did you read one that is not only clearly marked as such, but so marked in multiple ways? (impregnation, creampie, unprotected, etc.) That's like going to a Sushi restaurant and complaining about the smell of raw fish. It was clearly labeled on the tin what you were getting into, so you don't really have any place to complain about it. Try not moralizing to the rest of us that enjoy the idea by telling us that we're having bad-wrong fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whining about impregnation is the most beta thing I've ever heard

lastman416lastman416about 2 years ago

I’m happy that I got to read the phrase “interpretive make outs,” today.

Thanks for the great story!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Absolutely 5/5. A lot the people who have submitted brother/sister stories lately have totally ignored the emotional connection between the siblings. I would have enjoyed it better if they were extremely torn up about going to different schools at the end. But you did have a strong love for each other described in your narrative. A follow-up to this story wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the joys of these stories is if the lady is characterized such that the reader sees her for the love that she encapsulates, the love that she draws out of her male relative, or if the reader even realizes he could love her himself. Such a light is Quinn.

I hope that the same is true for female readers, that the main male is in fact shown to be lovable and desirable.

Great story, Five for you!

One kind of weird pregnancy problem: The missed period was MONTHS after they started fooling around. This means there was woeful neglect, or the lady should reveal abashedly that she was not trying not to get pregnant, and fibbing about BC in the intervening MONTHS, or the couple should be happy that the obvious most probable result of their passion had in fact, occurred.

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great love story of any reality,just happened to be siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing hot. i wait chapter 2

killerbeeezkillerbeeezalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic little story. Quinn sounds so dam cute.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed every moment of it.

5-stars.

cigarettelioncigarettelionalmost 2 years ago

That was fun! Humorous, to the point, and sexy as hell. I enjoyed every bit of it.

instantbaeinstantbaealmost 2 years ago

your stories are real bangers

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun, Funny, Kawaii, Romantique, Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

hexvalehexvalealmost 2 years ago

This story sad so cute omg I love it! It's probably one of my absolute favourites. The character writing was funny, Q was adorable, their relationship was sweet. My only complaint was that it was way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good characters. I love Quinn. What happened to them? Did Quinn deliver? Did they stay together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ADHD sister huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Follow-up chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Neat story, very cute. Thanks.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Great story. The dynamic in bro/sis stories always seems close and tender. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully sexy story. I’d love a part two wit them having pregnancy sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZACK WAS A STUPID OBSESSED LIL FUCKER...HIS OBSESSION OVER JULIA WAS PATHETIC

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The characters were well realized, the events made perfect sense, and though it was longer than I prefer to read for the genre, it never felt long. I really wish I could be Zack and look at my pretty sister, knowing what we had created together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written story of fucking and inseminating your sister rates a five. Bravo Zulu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty decent story but maybe try not going so hard on alliterations. They disrupt the flow of reading a bit.

Not a deal breaker but might be some improvement for the future.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(8/17/2022) Okay.., her period was woefully late. And what????? Well, five stars anyway.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

There is a pattern in your stories. Bro/sis unprotected sex. Brother promises to pull out. Sister stops that from happening. Sis gets pregnant. How about changing it up from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was inevitable. LOL!! Maybe if you'd added something about them rushing to the pharmacy the day after for the Day After pill, or even that she found and started her birth control pills the next day, the fantasy could have continued, and she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

Regardless, you wrote it wonderfully, with ample detail, even in the non-sexual parts, and it kept us involved and more: committed!

Great job!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2?

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 1 year ago

Day after pill completely ruins stories. Ignore this joker below.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Yet again, another story from this author that begs for more (and longer) parts. Spector, you can't get us invested in these characters and leave us hanging like this, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And this is my favorite story on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading these stories for 2 or 3 years and this is the best I have had the pleasure of experiencing.

Thanks

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

AWWWW MAAAAAN!!! You can't end it like this!!! There better be a part 2!!!

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 1 year ago

This was one of the most well written stories I have ever read. One of the things you did, that works for me was leave yourself fairly vague in description. I like this because it makes it easier to imagine myself in the role. Everything was perfect. Only one complaint. The pregnancy. Have you heard of the morning after pill. As a logical, ultra responsible adult, all I can imagine is how you and your sister fucked up three to five lives. It ruined the happily ever after.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

A lovely story of summertime romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy! If only you had finished this. I checked and saw this was written in 2022 well after morning after pills were available. You had to ruin two beautiful young lives instead. Did you think about that when you deliberately added that to your story.

Many readers complain about unfinished stories but this is the first one that shows malice in ruining the story. Is there some rule that to write on Literotica you must ruin your stories by leaving them unfinished?

From a ten to a one.

Bill S.

exfighterexfighterover 1 year ago

Bill S is a dick .

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

I know you don't often do sequels to non-series stories, but I would like to read what comes next.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

It's a story...a fantasy...AO THEY DID NOT GET the "morning after" pill...so what??!!

This is Spector's story...he can write it how he wants...

We appreciate it, and make nice comments....or SOME PEOPLE just gotta whine & complain (ANONYMOUSLY, at that!)

Five**5**Stars...because of the EMOTIONAL CONNECTION siblings have for each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It isn't finished!! Great story and loved reading it...... so far. Where's the rest??

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

I disagree with the hate... She is smiling at him, she's happy to carry his baby...

But I wouldn't mind a sequel...

EriqTh3nigmaEriqTh3nigmaover 1 year ago

Ending sealed the deal. This is easily one of my new favorites

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...