I'm Coming! I'm Coming!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But flipping us over was like flipping a switch. I'd gone from quite comfortably far away from my peak to feeling like my next stroke was soon to be my last. My sister's pussy was like sparks shooting up my shaft. Every push electric.

"Getting close," I told Quinn.

"Not yet!" she cried out. "Fuck, I'm almost there."

"You already came," I said.

"I know," Quinn said, "But not. Not like this. It's... fuck. Gonna be huge."

"Quinn," I said, warning. I needed to finish outside of her, or all kinds of issues would occur. Sex with my sister was wrong but it wasn't the wrongest thing in the world. So long as we were safe. Getting her pregnant, though, would be beyond disastrous. I was probably on safer ground if I stabbed her instead of knocking her up.

"No, I know," Quinn said, "I'm almost there. Don't pull out. Please. Not yet."

I did my best to listen to my sister. I struggled to slow my strokes, though she urged me on. I tried to think of other, less sexy, things, but my mind kept shifting back to Quinn's little mewls and cries. I focused on my other body parts -- my hands, my legs -- but I was inexorably drawn to the sensations in my cock as my sister's pussy squeezed so hard.

"So. Close," Quinn repeated it like a mantra.

"If you don't hurry up, I'm going to go without you," I said. It was not an empty threat.

"Don't you dare, Z!" Quinn said, her voice echoey in the small backseat.

Still, we moved against each other. So coordinated. Like we'd done it a million times. Our bodies two parts of the same whole. A machine made only for each other.

"I'm not going to be able to hold on," I said, "I need to pull out. Please!"

"I'm sorry, I'm trying my hardest," Quinn said, "It's just, ugh, complicated."

"Is it, really?" I asked.

"No, but kinda," Quinn said, "You need to go faster. Harder. I'll get there if you do that. I know I will."

"If I go harder and faster, I'll cum for sure," I said.

"See? Complicated," Quinn said, strangely matter-of-fact.

"Look, I'll finish with you with my fingers," I said.

"No," Quinn whined.

"I'll cum on your chest and we'll start again."

"Don't," Quinn simpered, "Just. Just wait. You promised you would always wait. Just a little longer. I'm almost..."

I lost track of the moment. I drew back as much as my sister's legs would let me. I thrust into her as hard as I could, hoping that, somehow, the timing of things would all work out.

"Quinn I have to..."

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" my younger sister cried out.

But, like always, it was already too late. My sister's pussy clenched down with her climax, and, at that exact moment, my orgasm arrived.

Right on time.

My body's biological urge thrust me deep and I fired an impossibly thick, incredibly heavy burst of sperm straight to my sister's cervix in one incredible, incestuous, inseminating instant.

As soon as my cum crashed into her unprotected pussy, I was sure my sister would shove me back. Instead, she hugged her arms and legs around me tighter. Even her pussy seemed to cinch me tighter.

I came again, maybe even more this time. Whatever conscious thought I had left quickly drowned in my fertile flow as I filled my sister with semen. I was only aware of the ecstasy as it exploded through me. Burst after blissful burst like a sperm-filled fireworks show.

I was dimly aware of my sister wrapped around me. Her cries and sobs as both of us endured an impossibly intense incestuous orgasm. We gasped for breath. Grasped for each other. Held on like we were in a hurricane, rather than fucking in the back seat of an ancient SUV.

It was, by far the worst thing I'd ever done. It was the best thing I'd ever experienced. My body shook from the aftershocks as I pumped my sister's waiting womb full of brotherly baby batter.

Finally, I came back to Earth, feeling sticky and warm. My sweat and semen mixed with my sister's own slippery stuff and stuck us together like slowly stiffening glue. The once-expansive backseat of the car now felt tight, confining. Quinn's glorious body suddenly far too hot to hold.

We separated. My cock slipped out of Quinn with a squelch. She looked down and giggled. I saw her tummy go taut and a huge glob of white goo slipped out of her pussy, slid over her brown star, and settled on the tan seat.

She should have been horrified, seeing her brother's cum coming out of her. Instead, she just grinned and forced more out, like it was the coolest thing she'd ever seen.

"You came in me," Quinn said.

"I'm sorry Q," I said, meaning it.

"It's not your fault," Quinn said, "I was running behind."

"I tried to wait for you," I said.

"You were right on time," Quinn said.

*

We found a roll of paper towels in the trunk, and we did our best to clean up the backseat. The car stank of sex and there was nothing we could do about that. I found about ten messages on my phone from my friends back in the Faire. I didn't bother to respond.

"I guess we can go back," Quinn said. She was sitting on the grass by the car, staring wistful up at the sun. She'd done her best to put herself back together. Instead of an elven warrior, however, she looked like an elf that had gotten fucked. Hard. Which wasn't far from the truth.

"We could," I said.

"Or, if you're over it, we could go home," Quinn said.

"Sure."

I sat next to my sister on the ground. I tilted her head towards mine. I kissed her as hard as I could. Practically poured my soul into her.

"Or we could stay here," Quinn said, between kisses. "You know, just hang out."

"We should try the trunk this time," I said.

I didn't bother to pretend at propriety. What was done was done. I fucked Quinn like a crazed animal. Barely caring about her pleasure. She came anyway, as I twisted her little pink nipples between my fingers. And when I finally felt that inescapable urge, I buried my bare prick as deep as it would go.

"Fuck, yes!" she yelped as I inseminated her for a second time. "That! I fucking love that!"

*

Eventually we did drive home. Eventually.

Our new relationship followed us back from the Faire, of course. We spent the whole summer, sneaking from room to room and fucking each other silly. Both of us in awe of each other.

I think our parents suspected something was up. How could they not? My guess is, they decided it was better to ignore it and hope it'd go away rather than acknowledge what was happening and have to accept it.

When it was time to go back to school, Quinn and I had a tough parting. We'd become so attached to each other. My excitement to go back school, Quinn's enthusiasm for college, all of it was muted by what we had to let go of to get there.

I had been at school for less than a week when I got a call from Quinn letting me know that she wanted to visit me up in Connecticut. I agreed, of course, though I wondered what had her so worked up. My sister was a horny little minx, but I assumed she could hold out for a little longer than that.

Quinn decided to take the train down from Vermont, so I drove out to the station. It was a beautiful fall day, and I stood by the side of the rails, waiting patiently in the crisp air. I anticipated I'd be there for a while. She'd told me noon, but I was positive she'd miss that first train and maybe the next one, too. I didn't mind. Quinn was worth the wait.

To my shock, when the first train pulled up, my cute sister stepped right out onto the platform. Quinn smiled at me, prettily, as she tucked her long brown hair behind her ear. My sister looked even better than I'd remembered.

For the first time in her life, my younger sister was right on time. Unfortunately, however (as she told me once we were back at my apartment), her period was woefully late.