All Comments on 'I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 08'

by CorbinC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
An excellent continuation

This was hot.I like the development of the relationships between Joyce, Monica and 9. You write so well. I am looking forward to the next chapter - a clear 5*.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful chapter!

You fit everyone together so wonderfully! I love that you have Joyce falling in love with Monica and settling in with 9. Thank you so much!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
pretty good

I though this was a good part, Joyce, seemed to be a bit bossy at the thanksgiving party with Monica about the social graces, but the ending seemed to make up for it can't wait for the 2nd thanksgiving at Monica parents house, wonder what they will think of 9

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago

Joyce, what a manipulative bitch. Expected of course. She could destroy 9, but that would not reach her goals, so she have to win 9 over, not as a lover, as a self. She can't easily break Monica & 9, but she can institute a hierarchy.

Also, I wonder would we have to wait until next year to see Monica and 9 dancing in Blush in the nude, leaving dresses on chairs at their table (if 9 had any to start with, that is, but that could wait for the next time after that).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorbinC@CorbinC
I love naked in public stories and stories involving relationship with teachers and former students. Some of my "critics" think I should add a fetish about women with shaved heads, especially descriptions of their hair being shorn.