All Comments on 'I'm Different: The Beginning'

by sublaura

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

This had the ring of truth about it. When I read the author's biog I am sure it is a recollection of real events, which makes it even more stunning to me.

It is very well written with dramatic pull. It is a pity that the author did not continue with the rest of the story about, what I gather from the biog, was a 4 year relationship. I'd love to know how she dealt with the guilt, whether her husband ever suspected anything, how she juggled kids and lover and so on.

This is a moving, deeply erotic and really believable piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unbelievable

This is the most outstanding story I have read at Literotica.

This woman can write!

She also has the sexiest of minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

So realistic and believable - where is the rest of the story Laura?

blknight59405blknight59405over 13 years ago
Refreashing

Nice honest story about how a Master and Slave can meet in the most unusual way... Enjoyed the fact that this was a true story and not just some jerk off material... The honesty and your straight forwardness in this story is a real turn on... Its just a shame that your Master dumped you, I dont believe your Master knew what he had before he dumped you... If your still around would love to talk(dailyorders15@gmail.com)... Otherwise good luck in your journey...

SDR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good job Slut

Very well written. you will write more...right!

I didn't notice the date you wrote this but I hope to read more soon.

If not send me a personal story. rickhudso62@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story, oozing with honesty

Please come back and finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This breathes realism and is very very sexy

This is my favourite ever Literotica story.

As a naturally submissive woman with a vanilla (but very jealous) husband this story to me reads so truly that I am sure it can only be based on fact. How I envy Laura. How I want her to tell us what happened afterwards. How I hope she has a master still.

Having discovered this story I will re-read it regularly - it is so sexy. I want to be her ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Such a great story, sublaura. Please be a good bad girl and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did enjoy this - lots - well written, honest and quite a turn on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous