All Comments on 'I'm Her Butt Slut'

by JoeCool14

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Role reversal sexual acts, well described, worth a 5!

Top marks for innovation and obviously enjoying a sexually uninhibited family existence.

Its not unusual for a sibling brother to be jealous of his sisters partner, but I solved that problem early in our marriage by inviting my youngest brother to live with us, whilst attending university. Orgasmic 'anal' sex experiences are rarely written so honestly by a male recipient! -I went further with my husband, allowing him to experience 'safe' sex with my 'virgin' brother, despite a reluctance to allow heated flesh to orgasm deep inside his colon. Both of my partners orgasm together, drawing my uninhibited family closer together in this relationship. I'm sure your good lady realises the value, of keeping her male family members safely protected, from all STD infections including AIDS?

My immediate family have always played together! BTW: Before my marriage, I was raised a 'CFNM' ruled environment, with the blessings of both parents. There were no surprises, from either of my current male partners, when I agreed to take my youngest brother in as our paying boarder, initiating my loving husband into gay sex. I began my husbands 'anal' training, mainly by using artificial stimulation, but now he prefers to experience living flesh orgasms , as does our 'eager student' boarder! Everybody wins including myself, in our NFNM household. We occasionally obey 'CFNM[ rules, albeit I;ve always enjoyed nakedness myself. No partners in our house are refered to as a 'Sluts', BTW!

jbilovejbilovealmost 14 years ago
I love it!!

I hope you continue with similar stories.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh that was awsome

Does any woman out there want to give the same treament like this story hit me up on yahoo IM Renx69

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inspiration

Thank you for a great story. It gives me inspiration to write one along similar lines! Then, get my wife to read it and do her part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
command

when she flipped him on his knees she should of sat in front of him by the head board, using her hand in his hair to make him eat her pussy, suck her cock alternatly until she orgasmed one more time before fucking him again. she also could pull out occasionally when he was oh so close to coming make him beg some more. pull out walk out of the room while he begs, get a drink then fuck him some more etc. tortuure him, make him beg more, say that he is her butt slut as she video tapes it with out him knowing. After he cums she should also make him suck her cock while he thanks his mistress and sayshe will always be her slave, her bitch and her butt slut forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Butt sluts

My sister/wife does me all day long & our brother does us both... YEA!!! Keep on writing the good shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when he got up.

He beat her into a bloody pulp, then threw her ass into the street. Because who would stay with a bitch like her?

Boris312Boris312over 6 years ago
Just plain hot

That was one of the best stories I have read on Lit. Well written and hot.

yesamwilling2yesamwilling2over 3 years ago

Thank you, I'm all hot an bothered now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous