I'm Her Butt Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her legs off the bed, and sat forward, digging through the open drawer of the bedstand again. This time, I saw leather in her hand, and a flash of flesh colored latex, and I knew what she was planning. She stood up from the bed, unfolding the leather, allowing a large dildo to flop outwards, attached to the leather. She bent down and stepped her feet into the strap-on, pulling it up to her hips. Her "dick" stood out from her crotch, maintaining its constant attention, obscenely waving back and forth as she adjusted the harness of the strap-on to fit properly. Now properly equipped for the job she planned, she looked down at me, prone and vulnerable on the bed, my hands above my head. She flashedthe same mischievous grin she showed me earlier. My mistress climbed back onto the bed, again grabbing the headboard, placing her feet to either side of my head. Only this time, instead of her pussy slowly coming down before my face, it was her rubber dick approaching my face, and I knew where this was going.

"Be a good little slut and open your mouth for your mistress," she cooed. Obedient slave that I try to be, I opened my mouth. One hand dropped from the top of the headboard, reaching down and taking hold of the base of her cock. She pointed it directly at my willing mouth, and pushed her hips forward, until her dick touched my lips. "My little bitch loves sucking dick, doesn't he?" she asked, as she softly slapped my chin, lips, and cheeks with her dick.

"Yes Mistress, I love sucking your dick," I nodded. With that, she pushed her hips forward again, forcing it into my mouth. She continued to push it, filling my mouth with her cock. I tried to be a good slut and start bobbing my head up and down on the dick in my mouth, but clearly my Mistress wanted complete control. Using the hand hanging onto the top of the headboard for leverage, she grabbed my face and began to slowly hump my mouth, fucking her dick slowly in and out of my mouth.

"Yeah, suck that cock, slave," she growled at me. "Tell me how much you love sucking that dick!" With my mouth full of her dick, all I could manage was some very satisfied sounding muffled grunting. With this encouragement, my mistress increased the pace, trying to fuck my face even harder. Unfortunately, I couldn't handle her dick as it was ramming into the back of my mouth, trying to force its way down my throat. I erupted into a fit of coughing, stifled by the dick in my mouth. My mistress slowly slid back, pulling the strap-on from my mouth. As I tried to recover, I felt the rubber dick slide down my lips, across my chin, and she again slapped me with it, wet with my own saliva this time, stinging slightly. My mistress stood up over me, and I could see ropes of my own saliva hanging from her dick, as my wife had left on my own cock so many times before.

"Awww, was that too much dick for you, baby?" she sneered. "If you can't handle all this dick in your mouth, then maybe we should see how much you handle in your ass. Turn over! Get that ass up in the air for your mistress!"

Tied as I was, it was somewhat awkward to do, but I quickly moved to comply with my mistress' orders. As I rolled over, the ropes on my wrists criss-crossed, pulling my hands closer to the headboard, leaving me with almost no room at all with which to move them. I pulled my knees up under me, pushing my ass for my mistress to do with as she wished. I felt her move behind me, and I tucked my chin to my chest to watch her upside down through my own legs. I heard the top pop off the lube again, and flinched involuntarily as I felt the cold lube on my asshole.

Her fingers began to slowly massage around my asshole, relaxing it for what was to come. I felt a slick hand slip between us, and suddenly her fingers were wrapped around my balls again, squeezing firmly, not enough to hurt, but enough to remind me who was in charge here. The hand slipped down further, taking hold of my cock, and she slowly began to stroke it up and down. Suddenly, she let go and pushed herself back from my waiting ass. She flopped down onto her back, and pushed herself up forward, underneath my hanging cock.

I felt her hands reach up and grab my asscheeks, squeezing them, spreading them. She took my cock just inside her mouth, and I felt her fingernails slowly scratch from my asscheeks down the backs of my legs. One hand then reached for my cock, and began slowly stroking the bottom of it, as she kept just the head of it in her mouth. The other hand reached up for my ass, and I again felt her slippery fingers rubbing a slow circle on my asshole. One finger easily pushed inside, and she began to draw it in and out, lubing the inside of my ass. I felt the finger withdraw entirely, and then there were two fingers pushing against my asshole. I groaned softly as they entered me, enjoying the wider, deeper penetration of multiple fingers. Her fingers fucked me deeply, in and out, twisting within my ass, sending shivers down my spine.

I felt the fingers in my ass push down a little bit, and then she began to push slowly but forcefully forward, pushing against my prostate. As she did this, I began to really fill that fullness, as if my entire ass were filled with her fingers, feeling the pressure pushing down from the spot her fingers were firmly rubbing down into my balls and shooting up the length of my cock. As she continued to stimulate my prostate, I felt her mouth leave my cock, though her hand continued to slide up and down its length.

"You like that, you little butt slut?" my mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress," I responded.

"Tell me what you like, I want to hear you say it!" she commanded. The hand stroking my cock moved up and grabbed my balls tightly, her threat made clear.

"Mistress, I love the way you touch my ass. Your fingers fucking my ass feel so good, you know just how to touch me. I love feeling you fill my ass and hit my prostate, Mistress. I love being your obedient little butt slut." Her fingers continued their work in my ass, and my breathing was growing more ragged.

"Very good, slave. Now are you ready for me to fuck your ass with this big dick?"

"Yes Mistress, please fuck my ass. I want to feel you take me from behind, please fill my ass with your dick, Mistress!" I begged. I felt her fingers slide slowly out of my ass, leaving an empty feeling as I ached to be filled again. She got up behind me on her knees, and I felt the rubber dick against my asshole. I took a deep breath, and relaxed myself. I felt my mistress slowly begin to push the head of the dick against me, and the head of it slowly popped into my asshole. I felt her hands grab my cheeks, holding my ass wide open for her, and I delighted in the feeling of being so exposed and vulnerable to my mistress. She pushed her hips forward, and the full length of the strap-on sunk into my ass, eliciting a loud moan from me.

My mistress continued to hold my ass cheeks apart, reveling in sight of her dick reaching deeply in and out of my ass. As she fucked me, I could see my dick swaying beneath me, swollen with excitement from the morning's cumulative activities. I longed so much to be able to reach back and touch it myself, to give myself the orgasm I so badly needed, but with my hands tied to the headboard, the only person who could give me what I needed was my mistress. I felt one of her hands leave my ass, and I suddenly gasped as the strap-on jumped to life inside of me. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw the remote in her hand, the cord running down to the strap-on that had begun vibrating in my ass.

"Ooooh, my slave likes that, doesn't he?" she cooed, turning the dial up all the way. My response was to push my head back down into the pillow, and I began to groan loudly as I tried to push my ass back onto her dick, helping her fuck me deeply. I could feel the vibrations from the strap-on throughout my entire groin, as if they were reverberating up and down my cock. The sensations were incredible, and all I wanted to do was reach down and touch my cock. The way we were going, it might only take a mere touch to set off my orgasm, if even that. I tried to lower my ass, to point her dick downwards to directly hit my prostate with every stroke, hoping to reach my orgasm through anal contact only, when I suddenly felt a stinging explosion across my ass, the loud sound of skin on skin filling the room as my mistress spanked me. Even as I yelped in surprise, her hand came down on my ass again.

"I'm going to fuck you deep, slut. I want you to feel like the bitch that you are, my bitch!" she screamed, slowing her pace until just the head of her dick remained in my ass. I tried to rock my ass back on to her cock, to fill myself back up, but I couldn't push myself any further back. I pulled my head up out of the pillow, and turned over my shoulder, to see my mistress at her sexiest. Her hair was rumpled with sex, but still framed her face beautifully. Her large pink nipples were standing at full attention, her arousal apparent in the red flushing along the top of her chest. I could see her breasts heaving rapidly to match her heavy breathing.

I began to beg, "Please Mistress, don't stop, keeping fucking me, fuck my ass. I need to feel your dick inside of me, all the way inside of me, Mistress."

My mistress gave me a thin smile, and I felt her hands move up onto my hips, taking a firm hold of them. She quickly slammed her own hips forward, and the entire length of the strap-on pounded into my ass. She kept her hold on my hips, and used them to start violently fucking me, deep as she could. Each stroke was so deep, it almost hurt, but it felt incredible at the same time. The way she was taking control, fucking me deeply, I really was her little butt slut, and I was loving every moment of it.

"Oh Mistress, I love being your butt slut! It just feels so good when you fuck me up the ass!" I moaned.

"Is my slave ready to come for his mistress?" she grunted, as she continued her hip pounding assault on my ass.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to come for you! Please, just stroke my cock Mistress, please let me come, please Mistress!" I screamed. I felt her stop fucking me, and she slowly pulled out of my ass. "Please Mistress, don't stop fucking me, I need your dick inside of me Mistress!"

"Get on your back again, slut. I want to watch you shoot for me, I want to watch you come," she commanded. I immediately flipped back onto my back, untwisting the ropes on my wrists, hoping to have her cock back inside me quickly so that I could come. "Get your knees up, bitch. I want complete access to you." I quickly obeyed my mistress' command.

I felt the vibrating dick at my asshole again, but this time it slipped quite easily inside of my loosened asshole. My mistress pushed it deep into me again, and then stopped. She grabbed my legs and set them over her shoulders, holding my legs up, allowing her to lean forward and fuck me deeply, just the same as I had done to her so many times before. The whole scenario was excruciatingly hot. Controlling my legs as she was, she was able to angle my hips just right so that each stroke of her strap-on hit my prostate, such that I might actually come just from the fucking.

"Mistress, may I please come for you?" I frantically begged. She smiled, and wordlessly continued to pound my ass. Her response was clear, and I closed my eyes and tried to fight the growing feeling inside of me as I approached the cliff, even as she continued to fuck me. Suddenly, I felt her hand wrapped around my cock. "Please Mistress, if you stroke my cock, I'll come for you!" I pleaded.

"Good, come for me, with my dick up your ass," she said. She gripped my cock tightly, her hand still wet from lubrication, and she began to jerk me off with that tight grip. It couldn't have been more than a couple strokes, when I finally got my release.

"I'm coming for you Mistress!" I grunted. I began coming, and it felt like she was physically pushing it clear out of my cock with her fucking my ass. With all this buildup, it was a big one. As she jerked my cock, thick ropes of come shot out, landing across my chest and stomach. I shuddered uncontrollably as my orgasm coursed through me, on a level of intensity I'm not sure I'd ever experienced before. This continued for several seconds, as she slowed the pace of both her fucking and her stroking. She slowly continued through the aftershock of my orgasm, before slowly pulling out of my ass. I felt strangely empty without her inside of me anymore.

I could barely move, I was so exhausted from the entire process. I didn't even care to clean up the mess we'd made of my chest. I felt my mistress get up off the bed, and heard her undo the snaps on the leather harness of the strap-on. A few moments later, my beautiful, wonderful wife crawled back into bed with me, pressed tight against my side.

12