All Comments on 'I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i had to stop this one

son is a sadistic cruel SOB. AUTHOR! the dating SHIT should have NOT been in this story. YOU ruined a good story. there is no forgiveness for such cruelty in REALITY. you can't do it with words. FAIL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was surprised...

...by the lack of comments and even more that this story was a favorite among Literotica readers. It didn’t read like English is your first language. I read the first 6 paragraphs and found the droning narrative to be redundant in several places and universally clunky in delivery.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
I don't give a fuck about the negative comment

I love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Great read

Loved it, well done ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work...but

I love the storyline. I think you have a great series in your head and hope it continues. The only problem is that it IS brutally obvious that English is not your first language. Makes for a bit of a difficult read. I give you credit for your work but would suggest a proof reader or editor. I gave it 5 stars for your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought it was a great story that you can turn into a series.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020over 6 years ago
I loved it!

I hope you disregard all the negative comments about you being a non-native English speaker. If I want to read a story which is 100% correct in grammar, word choices, and sentence structure, I leave Literotica and fall asleep reading something technically correct but boring.

I applaud your story line, character development, and highly charged sexual tension you create.

KEEP IT UP!!

Ubber1Ubber1over 6 years ago
High Marks

I really enjoyed the story and can't wait for your next story to reach out to us.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! An excellent story, and very hot too! Thank you!

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 6 years ago
Okay but...

It's not easy to produce a mother/son incest story that is different, or better than the hundreds which have gone before. We need encouragement. But what's with the inverted speech commas at the outset? Some guidance needed there...

Advice: serious editing. Grammar, spelling.

But keep up the good work! We need the stimulation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

This story kept my interest. Wished there was more pages. Keep the stories coming.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
What I hate is...

The fact that I have the need to read it again and again... Cause it was that fucking hot and the wife will benefit for I have read this story. ;)

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
quotes

Having the first dozen or so paragraphs all be surrounded by quote ("") was annoying. If it's not dialogue, don't use the double-quotes, especially for multiple paragraphs in a row.

ratimomratimomover 6 years ago

Very HOT romantic and well written descriptive story.

ratimomratimomover 6 years ago

Like Luke- Maddy I would like to see more pairing happened with Maddy e.g. Ronny-Maddy, Steven- Maddy etc.

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor
Engrish

For those slightly complaining. No, english is not my first language.

I had a couple of editors for my projects, but I gave up on them after most of them ditched me halfway through the process of editing. I contacted them multiple times without getting a response back and that's a door closer for me.

So i'm sorry if some sentences are off or the grammar/spelling fails here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really nice if it should have practical

Very nice way of expression but less dialogue between son and mom.8fbb

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 6 years ago
Great Story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

What a great love story! I was going to remark on the few trivial grammar issues but you quelled those with your "Engrish" comment so now I have no disparaging remarks to make. It was a one of those stories you can't pause for any reason! I have added it to my personal favorite list as well as the Lit favorite list. Thank you for the story. Please don't add any outsiders to this couple, they are stand alone.

hawk200377hawk200377over 6 years ago
Not bad

It wasn't a bad story but you need another chapter to it

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
Really good, considering

I didn't know English wasn't your native tongue. If I've read it before on your stories I must've forgot.

Well done.

And maybe a chapter on their holiday would be a nice thing to see.

Please consider that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
20 yrs old

and mommy still has to drive him around...wimp much?

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A good story, but...

I realize that English must not be your first language. Your stories would be so much better if you would get an editor that had a firm grip on the language and its syntax. Other than that, keep writing. I loved this story. I am not a big fan of making incestuous babies though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

more chapters please 5 stars

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this story!

Yes, there are errors in this story, but I've read stories that have gone through editors and still there were mistakes. Did I like the stories any less? No. I've also read stories that were well written and the author made one mistake with the main character and I stopped reading it. That was the first time I left a bad comment. I did like it and felt that I should not have commented on the story. When a comment starts off with, " You obviously don't know the English Language...", that's so condescending that nothing after that can be considered constructive!

KEEP WRITING GOOD STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with jneric

Making a few mistakes is fine, and as you write more stories you will end up making fewer. The only time that I start to hate a story is if there are so many mistakes that you just can’t follow the story anymore.

Rebeldad805Rebeldad805over 5 years ago
The Hotness

First unlike the others...I will not comment on your grammatical errors...everyone makes them...that is why we have editors...Your Story Is F-Ing Hot !! The way you carried the storyline is excellent...Please Do More Stories Like This !!

Your Fan...Rebeldad805

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
My oh my

Thank you this was one unbelievably hot story and i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write some more stories.

Awesomely written , I would like to read a story of A brother and sister where brother is handsome and muscular and sister.......rest your own mind to it.....hey man love your stories..keep writting and keep going.

5 stars no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Way to Go

I Loved this Story as it was not the usual Love Story .. This is rated in My top 5 Stories here .. Thank You ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

ReanimatorCrankReanimatorCrankabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

If you ever stopped writing, that would be the real injustice! Thanks for such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Glad to see he knocked up his mom every guy should try their mom and at least try knock them up with a kid in them.that what I did to my mom not once but three times we have fuck every chance I get there was one time I rammed her ass she screamed so loud made me take her even harder cum in her ass then pulled out fast felt like I ripped her asshole.told her now your ass is mine now and i fuck there every day.

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowover 4 years ago
Good story, but....

You tell a good story, but your proofreader sucks. The nunerous grammatical errors really detract from my enjoyment. Sorry.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
A wonderful story

Love this story fantastic writing. Hope to see a continue if u can add more chapters, thanks Grayson

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful love story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/28/2021)

Well okay, I need to say that in the beginning, I couldn't reconcile biker chick with biker mommy. She seemed to be way more mommy than chick, and no self-respecting biker chick would go 20 days without being serviced, never mind 20 years. That is absolutely unrealistic, IMO. I can understand the no relationship angle but celibacy is not in a biker's vocabulary. But still, this was a nice read and the ending was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars, amazing story, this is one that I truly wish you would continue, but after all this time I guess you never will. I keep coming back to read it over and over, a great love story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

To love, there is no such thing as forbidden nor boundaries. Sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person. The respect, adoration, and emotional chemistry between mother and son, as depicted in this story, is how I would expect a real life incestuous couple would have/feel for each other. This is a beautiful story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent!

11/10 V-Rods!!!!!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Nothing like a good old Incest Impregnation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This should be 3 star no oral sex waste of time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...