I'm Loving It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughs and says, "If you sucked him like that, trust me, he'd appreciate you."

I think maybe he's right, but Steve is so far from my mind now and I find myself not caring if he appreciates me. I also wonder if the only reason I was able to suck Miko's cock so good is because of the way Steve made me feel.

Looking through his windows, I see a family going into McDonalds, and I wonder how many people walked by while I was sucking cock in this Jeep. Could they hear Miko's moans, he certainly wasn't holding them back.

I don't feel bad about this. I don't even feel like I cheated. I just showed my appreciation to a man who appreciated me when I needed it.

I curl up against Miko while he holds me against his strong chest, and I feel good about this. I'm not sure where it will go, or if I want it to go anywhere. Yes, I would love to explore more of him, but I'm not sure it will happen. I needed a friend, and he was a friend, and if we never do anything again, I know he and I will still be friends.

I tell him I have to get back. Steve will be home from work soon, and I'm going to tell him all about my afternoon.

12