All Comments on 'I'm Not Like That! Ch. 02'

by RightThere

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely...

...to have you pick this story back up again. Hopefully, future chapters won't be so long in coming! The writing and imagery really make the story flow -- can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
rzingali@yahoo.com

mmmm wild like me in my dreamslol

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 18 years ago
This is a lovely sequence of stories

What a wonderful combination of eroticism and story. Great lead up and building of the tension. Can't wait to read more.

simjim100simjim100about 18 years ago
Hoping for more

Excellent story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT, HOT,HOT!!!

you capture the most important part. teh psyche of beth as she gets initiated!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh my god

i need to know if this story continues, i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okielinda

rover5520rover5520about 13 years ago

A beautiful story,exquisitely written!

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
Amazing, but ou have to give us more

A great follow-up to the first chapter. Erotic and passionate, the description of the setting was so detailed.

This story screams for another chapter(s). Please give us at least one where you describe how Beth is broken both psychologically and physiologically to the point where here need for Laura and Lynn is akin to an addiction.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
WOW

I don't normally go for dom/sub stories but that was beautifully done.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Feel the tension...

This is a marvelous story (ch 01 and ch02). I like that you show the learning curve by comparing Beth and Lynn. This is not "breaking" a sub, as might be found in another category. The dynamic here is of education and skill acquisition. Lynn is vastly more skilled than Beth and more educated in Mistress's wishes. Beth is in awe of Lynn's skill and, unconsciously, of the adeptness of Mistress's teaching. After all, even completely untrained, Beth came without physical stimulation not because she knew how, but because Mistress intended her to come in such a manner. Now that's education (and really hot). I hope you find the opportunity to add to this series someday.

DryhillDryhillalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

I have enjoyed these two chapters and hope that there will be more about these three very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice

Very well written story...smiles.

Mary Jean

maryj7338@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue the story

I really enjoyed it -- please write some more.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Honestly,

this is an excellent seduction, in two chapters. I love that Mistress lets Beth discover her irresistible fascination with submission; that alone makes this story (and their relationship) so compelling for me. Showing Lynn and the extent of her training, her skillfulness, her dedication to her Mistress was incredibly sweet, erotic and impressive.

I find myself well satisfied with this pair of chapters. Thank you.

Having said as much, I cannot help but wonder what you imagine happening over the days and weeks following this encounter. Possibilities abound, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to imagine scenes that might unfold, yet you are the creator of this story. What do you imagine.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 10 years ago
WOW

THis is so good! I love it

JanesKissJanesKissalmost 9 years ago

Goddess. That was one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn, these two chapters were really great!

J

Lilbit_kittykat09Lilbit_kittykat0912 months ago

Love the chapters! Can’t wait for chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous