All Comments on 'I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)'

by lambo69

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
nice one

great rewrite the original ending was kinda sad as she didn't keep their baby but this one was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

great rewrite of the original. i don't think every story should end exactly as I like, but they should make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Hot!

Your writing is so hot because you displayed so much intimacy between the characters. This story is one of the best examples of incest romance. Thanks.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
5 star story

Thanks for sharing this great story!

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
GREAT

hope theres more to come,would like to know if parents ever accepted the realasonship etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god!!!

That is fucking amazing. I am so hard no I don't know what to do about it! I need my little sis here to take care of me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely amazing rewrite! Hope to see more from you in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Way better ending than the old one. Nothing hotter than siblings getting caught fucking by their parents. I can't wait for part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story

What a beautiful, loving story. I'm not sure what the statistics are for having 3 normal, wonderful shildren. Hope this story does not encourage other sibs to get together, but it probably will. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Would love to see a final chapter on whether or not their parents ever accepted their relationship. Did the grandparents and grandchildren ever meet? Too many people in real life don't acknowledge the love for a parent, sibling or child and they when they are gone, it is too late. Love should always be shared, given freely without expectations. If someone can't accept it, that is their choice. Nice story.

Blessings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Learn basic genetics

Most people don't realize that it normally takes at least 3 generations of inbreeding for genetic defects to occur from incest. Also there are plenty of "normal" people that get children that are born physically different/deformed, which means that unless you live in Iceland(where they are all related), the odds of mutated cyclops babies are astronomically LOW.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
heart warming

there love was stronger then anything on this earth and they loved each other to no end . so message to all brothers and sisters who truly love each other to no end , there's hope for you after all :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stop with the pregnancy

Why is it always wonderful in these stories to get the family pregnant, why can't it be either just love or a lil more but teen pregnancy not cool.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
MY TWO CENTS WORTH

Don't listen to anonymous pregnancy was best part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"Hold it right there Sara" Her name is Mary remember, not Sara.

She was a bit of a bitch considering he almost asked her flat out about pregnancy and she lied to him. He was also a bastard by fucking her while she was still asleep.

If your partner is asleep you use your mouth to wake them up, skipping to fucking is rape plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fucking your partner while they're asleep isn't rape dumbass. You can't rape the willing... But thats why you're either single, lonely and miserable... Or trapped in a loveless, miserable marriage. The rest of us are having sex with our partners... If I wake my girl up sliding in and out of her I get a wiggle and a smile, if I wake up and she's riding me or sliding on me while Im on my side, I give her a groan and a thrust!

...closest thing to 'rape' in this story as far as I'm concerned was the sister punching holes in the condoms. She might as well have tied him up while he was sleeping and fucked him and got herself pregnant, either way it was a violation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I thought this was an awesome story! You go, girl!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Lovely story thank you

I wonder if the parents ever came around to accepting the relationship, especially now they are grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

What happened with the parents?

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
If only ...

.... real life could be this way. Love, between two people, doesn't care if the people involved are blood relatives, it is what it is. And it will happen whenever it happens.

However, incest, when it happens, is a taboo so deeply ingrained in "Society" that parents are NOT too accepting of it, and families are torn apart.

Sad but, unfortunately, true.

But I liked the story, all three chapters. Hot as hell, but loving as well.

5 Stars, for each chapter.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I loved it in spite of the fact that Leo broke up with Sara. I don't like how Mary manipulated her pregnancy, but you wrote Leo as a character who truly loved her, so I can't really complain even though it was an underhanded dirty deal. I give you a 4.5/5, and I'm forced to round up by the voting system.

You did screw up your dialog in one spot. I think it was right after Mary had her first bout of morning sickness. Leo called her 'Sara' in your dialog and she didn't correct his error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Incest is a big turn on for me and I love a good romance. This story was amazing and I love that it wasn't a short story of lust between siblings but rather true love and romance. Thank you for this incredible story it is one of my favorites.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Thank you this Series was the best i've read this month. 5 stars all round.

Maybe write a part 4 where the mother comes to meet her Grandchildren and instantly falls in love ( I only say that as it seems that's the way you've written it was the dad that keeps them out not the mum).

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Marshalla commented

If only ...

.... real life could be this way. Love, between two people, doesn't care if the people involved are blood relatives, it is what it is. And it will happen whenever it happens.

However, incest, when it happens, is a taboo so deeply ingrained in "Society" that parents are NOT too accepting of it, and families are torn apart.

Sad but, unfortunately, true.

I can only say that i agree 100% it it shouldn't be shunned and the only reason is because of all the bulshit about having mutated babies and stuff like that, which might i add is less likely than a non blood related couple having a down syndrome child . But with are advancements in healthcare these type of things can be screened out so in my opinion yes I agree it should be normalised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous