I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
416 Followers

"That is great! We can finally be together the way we want to."

We kissed again just as the front door opened. We quickly broke our embrace as our parents were home and Leo ducked into his bedroom. I fixed my hair and walked out to the living room to see my Mom walking in.

"Oh Hi honey...your Dad and I are going to San Francisco for a couple of days."

"Yeah...Leo just got home and he just told me. That sounds really fun. What are you guys going to do?"

"Oh just see the sites. Your Dad has to go for business next week so we are going early so we can have some fun on the weekend. I will be back Monday night but he will stay the week."

I went upstairs with my Mom to help her pack. She went about the house and packed for the next few hours. She was so focused on what she needed to take that she didn't really pay much attention to anything else. She was always terrible when traveling. She always felt like she was forgetting something.

A few hours later, my dad showed up and he packed in less than an hour. With his traveling, he had the process down to a science. They had a 9:00 PM flight so they quickly said their goodbyes, left us some cash, and were out the door.

Leo and I stood in the living room. Before they even made it to their car, we clamored for each other and started ripping each other's clothes off. I pulled his t-shirt over his head and he pulled my top off me as well. He pushed me backwards onto the couch and attacked the buttons on my shorts yanking them off my hips and down my legs in seconds.

The lights from the car shined into the living room as our parents pulled out and drove away. Leo stood over me as he unfastened his pants and pushed them off. Without wearing any boxers, he was now completely naked while I was still in my bra and panties. He collapsed on top of me and we made out for at least 15 minutes kissing, licking, and groping all parts of our bodies. My bra and panties didn't last long with him literally ripping them off me.

He sank down and his head slipped between my legs. His tongue was magical. He had an electric touch to my clit and I gasped as he touched me. He had a method that worked every time where he could lick and suck on my clit in just the right ways as he fingered my pussy.

I didn't cum yet, but it felt amazing. My hands ran through his hair as he bobbed around working my sensitive spots. I felt numb and high. My pussy was so wet that I felt it running down my legs and onto the floor.

I pulled him up towards me and we kissed again. I could feel my wetness all over his face and I could taste myself in his kiss. Without saying another word, I reached down between us and took a hold of his cock pulling it towards my pussy. He didn't need any more coaxing and he pushed his hips forward and dipped inside me.

I closed my eyes and let his cock slowly slide in and out, teasing me and really revving my engine. I could feel myself pussy flooding with moisture. My pussy opened and sucked in as much of him as it could. This time, differently than usual, an orgasm hit me suddenly. I was overwhelmed and it shook me to the core as I screamed.

"OH GOD...I'M...CUMMING. AHHH YES FUCK FUCK FUCK, YES!"

My eyes rolled back into my head and I felt my whole body shake. I grabbed and clawed at Leo as my orgasm rolled from my head to my toes.

"OH GOD LEO...FUCK FUCK...YES...AHHHH...YES"

I finally calmed and we released our grip on each other. He hadn't cum yet and was still hard but pulled out of me and calmly caressed my face as we kissed.

"Leo that was amazing. That was nothing like before. It just...hit me...all of the sudden."

He didn't say a word and we just stared at each other. I eventually pushed him off and onto the floor. I was hungry and I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me more and to cum inside me. He barely had a chance to lay down before I gobbled his whole cock down my throat. I could taste a mix of his precum with my cum all over his dick. I feverishly worked his whole shaft and sucked down every drop of precum he gave me.

After several minutes, I looked up at him. "Leo, I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum deep inside of me. I need to feel your cum. I want it so badly."

Without giving him an option, I climbed up on top of him and first teased him a little by sliding his cock against my labia. Then I lifted and guided his cock deep inside of me. I gyrated my hips around and my pussy flexed and gripped his shaft as I moved. His hands moved to my hips and guided my motion around so we were in sync. His eyes closed and he softly moaned.

"Oh yes Mary...that is amazing. But...shouldn't we get a condom?"

"NO!! Leo...I want your sperm. I want your sperm inside my body."

"Well...If you want it I will give it to you!" he moaned.

Our passion and instincts took over and he grabbed my hips and lifted us off the ground. I held myself still as he started to thrust up and into me harder and harder. He was getting close.

"OH YES...LEO...FUCK ME...FILL ME UP...FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM! I WANT IT SWIMMING AROUND INSIDE MY FERTILE PUSSY!"

He grunted and with one final slam, he came and sprayed his sperm inside my body.

"OH FUCK...I'M CUMMING...I'M GOING TO FILL YOU WITH MY SPERM!"

I felt each pump of warm cum hit my cervix. Before he could calm down, I lifted off and dove onto his cock to suck up all of the semen still on the tip and dripping down the side. His body jumped with each lick I gave. My hand moved down to my crotch and I felt a warm glob of semen at the entrance, which I pushed back inside as I swallowed what was stuck to his cock.

I laid down next to him and we cuddled. He had a blank stare up at the ceiling and he looked very happy and content. I laid my head on his chest and softly rubbed his skin.

After a few minutes, he broke the silence. "Mary?"

"Yes?"

"Did you mean what you said?"

I thought for a second, "What do you mean?"

"Just now...you said you wanted me to cum inside of you...and...you said, 'fertile'. Are you still taking your pills?"

I was stunned. Did I say that? Shit! What have I done? I thought to myself. I still didn't feel right telling him I was pregnant but maybe I could use this to find out how he feels.

"Yes...but I have maybe missed a couple here and there. I'm sure everything is fine." I hated lying to him, but I couldn't risk ruining everything. I had to see how he would feel.

"Missed a couple? What does that mean?"

"It isn't a big deal. Each of those pills lasts for three days. If I miss one it isn't a big deal. You have to admit though. Even with those pills, they aren't 100%. You have to know that there is still some risk of me getting pregnant."

"Yeah...I've thought about it too." He calmly said looking away from me.

"You have? What do you think?"

"Well...you are right. We haven't been as careful as we could. Even the condoms can break as we found. You may miss a pill and before we know it, we are having a baby."

His words rang with more truth than he realized.

"Yeah. I do have to tell you one thing though Leo." I gently leaned in and put a hand on his chest as I cuddled with him. "I think it feels amazing when you cum in me and the risk of getting pregnant is...a little...exciting."

He looked at me with a little surprise. "It wouldn't be good at all, but I have to admit Mary. I feel the same way. It is somewhat exciting to think I could get you pregnant. When we are fucking, I think about cumming inside and getting you pregnant."

He gently placed his hand on my stomach, not knowing that it already carried his baby inside.

"I love you and, regardless of how we may feel, it is something we need to avoid. But it is a real feeling I have. For some reason, I would like it if you got pregnant." He told me.

I smiled at him and almost cried. I wrapped my arms around him and just held him close.

We released each other and he said to me, "You know, I was thinking. We haven't been on a real date. How about we do something special tonight?"

I smiled. I loved the idea of going on a date with my lover. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm still your brother so even if someone sees us, it isn't anything bad. Let's go get some dinner and see a movie."

I kissed him and ran to my room to get ready. If this was a date, I wanted to look good for him. It took me the better part of an hour, but I showered, shaved, did my hair and makeup, and put on a great outfit. Nothing too sexy, but something to make me look good for him. I chose a yellow sundress, but spiced it up a bit with a new sexy bra and panty set I bought for him.

The night was wonderful. We took a walk around a park and we even held hands in public and kissed a few times. We went to dinner and saw a great movie. We always looked for someone we knew, but most of the time we felt safe. Everyone else just saw us as a young couple in love and not as brother and sister.

After the movie, it was dark. Back in the car, we kissed a little and soon started making out. It felt wonderful to kiss him in public and not worry what others thought. His hands groped up my skirt and snaked quickly passed my panties and into my hot love hole.

My hands groped at his cock restrained by his pants and I felt it growing hard down his pant leg. I wanted him to fuck me right there. I shifted my hips and pulled my panties to the side as his finger made its way inside me where he started finger fucking me right there.

"Leo...please...fuck me..." I was panting as I whispered in his ear.

I wanted to cut loose and started fucking right there in the parking lot. However, he managed to calm enough to start the car and drive us home. I knelt in the passenger seat and fondled and sucked Leo's cock the entire drive home. I lifted my dress up over my hips as he fingered my soaking wet pussy from behind.

We pulled into the driveway and it took everything we had to keep our hands off each other on the way to the front door. We didn't even shut the door before we stopped and tongued each other's mouths. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around hip as he gripped my ass and kicked the door closed.

I kissed him as he carried me to his bedroom and sat me down on his bed. He slowly picked off each of my heels and then unbuttoned my dress from the top to the bottom revealing my new black lace bra and panties. They were lace and more revealing than covering. The bra pressed my boobs together and he could almost see through my soaked thong panties.

He hooked the sides of my panties and pulled the down my legs tossing them to the side. He pushed my bra up and off my breasts as he sunk down and started to lick my soaking wet cunt. I finished taking off my bra as I wiggled down on the bed slightly to give him more access to my swollen electrified clit.

He was amazing and never missed getting me in just the right ways. I didn't want to cum yet, but he just had a way with me and it was hard to resist his methods. His tongue snaked around and over my clit causing it to engorge and pulse with sexual energy. My labia opened and welcomed his fingers inside where he knew right were to touch me inside.

"Leo...please fuck me...I need you inside me."

He stood up and quickly kicked off his shoes and pulled off his clothes. His cock bobbed to attention and he immediately grabbed me and sunk his member inside.

"AHHH...YES...FUCK ME LEO..."

He slid in and out of my pussy and we created loud wet slapping sounds as our bodies moved. I watched his muscles flex with each thrust. We weren't fucking long before he slowed.

"Mary...do you want me to get a condom?"

I immediately shook my head no. "No! I want you to cum inside me Leo...I love you...I want your cum in my fertile little pussy. I don't care anymore if I get pregnant! I want your baby inside me."

He didn't even hesitate before resuming his thrusts. I held my legs up to allow him deep access to my insides. Only seconds later, he started to cum.

"UGGG...I'M CUMMING IN YOUR FERTILE PINK PUSSY."

His words and feeling his cum synchronized with my emotions and drove me over the edge to orgasm.

"YES! I'M CUMMING...I FEEL YOUR HOT CUM IN ME...IMPREGNANTE ME LEO!"

We held each other close as we slowly calmed. He looked down at his cock still inside me and slowly pulled it out. I instinctively held my legs closed and put my hands down to catch his cum oozing out. I rolled my legs up and into my chest as I swore I could feel his cum coat my insides.

He stood there staring at me. I was afraid he might regret what we are doing.

"Mary...this is amazing. I still think it isn't the smart thing, but I just can't help it. It is so hot to cum inside you. I don't care if you get pregnant. I love you and that is all that matters."

I smiled at him and he laid down next to me. We slowly slipped into bed and fell asleep together. It felt so wonderful to sleep with him through the night.

The next morning I woke up in his arms and felt so safe and loved. My morning sickness also came and I did my best to slip out without waking him to make my way to the bathroom to take care of things. I brushed my teeth and managed to return to bed without waking him up. Once back in bed, I softly kissed his chest as he slept. Each kiss moved slowly down his body until I reached his cock. Still asleep, his cock grew and I softly sucked his shaft into my mouth.

He finally woke and looked down to see my long blonde hair draped over his cock as I sucked his full length down my throat. He didn't take long this time and after only a minute or so, he closed his eyes and moaned as he came in my mouth. I sucked all his cum and held it in my mouth as I pulled away. Without a word, I opened my mouth to show him his load just before I swallowed it.

"Now that is something new for breakfast" He said with a smile.

"Maybe it is something we can keep on the menu" I told him as I licked my lips clean.

I crawled on top of him and he held me close. I felt his wet dick slowly soften. I had to ask him.

"Leo...do you regret what we are doing?"

"No! Absolutely not. Mary I love being with you."

"What about me getting pregnant. I know what we said in the heat of the moment, but how do you feel now?"

"The same. It isn't smart I know, it and really changes our lives, but I don't care. My head tells me one thing, but my heart tells me another."

I still couldn't tell him yet, but his words made me feel so good. It took away all my cares and my worries. I knew I could tell him when the time was right.

"Well we might as well take advantage of being home alone."

I got up out of bed and, without putting on any clothes, I made my way out to the living room. I stopped in his doorway and fixed my hair as I motioned for him to join me. Stark naked, I walked through the living room and into the kitchen where I started to make some pancakes for breakfast.

We had some windows and it was possible to see in, but very unlikely anyone would see me. A few minutes later, Leo slowly walked out also naked. For once, he wasn't completely hard, but his cock still put others I had seen to shame.

I was starting to mix some eggs on the counter as he walked past me and slapped me on the ass. I yelled and he just chuckled as he opened the refrigerator to get orange juice. He nonchalantly poured two glasses and then walked up behind me and slipped his hands around onto my stomach. I was paranoid that he may 'feel' something but I squashed the thought out of my mind. Yes, I was pregnant but only a few weeks. There is no way he could know yet.

His light and tender touch was arousing however. I felt a jolt through my body as he caressed my skin and pressed his naked body against my bare ass. He brushed my hair back to expose my neck and he softly kissed my skin up to my ear, which drives me crazy.

"Hey there...careful...I won't be able to finish any of this if you keep that up."

Disregarding my comments, he continued to touch and kiss my neck down to my shoulder. His hands slowly drifted down my stomach and to my crotch where I wiggled as he worked his hands around my pulsing vulva.

He dropped to his knees behind me and turned me around so that my pussy was at eye level. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and spread me open as he slipped his tongue inside my labia and tantalized my clit. I lifted my legs slightly as I rested against the counter and placed them on his shoulders. It was electrifying.

"OH GOD...LEO...THAT IS SO AMAZING HOW YOU DO THAT!"

Over several minutes, he worked up his speed and tempo. He slid three fingers inside me and started to fuck me with his hand and his tongue. Once again, he knew how to unlock my body's combination and my orgasm started to burn inside me.

It started in my hips and slowly radiated down through my legs and up through my body. My eyes shut and I arched my back and laid on the counter as it rippled through me. He continued and the intensity increased and, with a slam, it hit me hard and I couldn't help myself.

"OH FUCK...I'M CUMMING....GOD YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

I started squirting all over Leo and the kitchen floor as my orgasm waved through me. My body convulsed and my legs shook and closed around Leo's relentless attacks on my womanhood. But then before it settled, I felt a second orgasm build inside me. This had never happened to me before even when I masturbated.

"LEO! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OOOOHHHHH GGOOOODD!"

Leo's tongue did not give my clit a break and my second orgasm hit me with a ton of bricks. My legs cinched together and my body doubled over on the counter as I squirted once again. I couldn't make a sound.

After I calmed down, he slowly let me go and I couldn't move. I laid on the counter, completely spent. I was out of breath and sweating. He took a hold of my hands and pulled me up lifting me to my feet. My legs were weak and I had trouble standing.

"God...that is so amazing what you do to me." I told him as I hugged him.

"I love you Mary. I'm glad I can do that for you."

We shared a moment with each other and then we went on to finish our breakfast while still naked. We chuckled as we kissed. We took a break for a while and went out to hang out by the pool. I made us some lunch and we spent some real time together. While we loved fucking, we also loved being with each other. The afternoon transitioned into evening and we decided to have another date night. There was a new restaurant we wanted to try and it was far enough away from our neighborhood and school that we were fairly sure nobody would know us there.

I made my way to the shower and back to my room to get dressed. It was amazing that regardless of how much I washed that Leo's cum would still ooze out even hours later. I put on some fresh underwear and I chose a black silk skirt with a yellow top. This time, no bra. I finished my hair and makeup before finishing off the outfit with some shiny black heels.

I met Leo in the living room and we were off to the restaurant. It felt amazing to walk in on his arm like his girlfriend instead of his sister. We sat down and ate a tremendous meal. We talked through everything about home and school. We also talked about us and what kind of future we may have together. We are in love and, in spite of being brother and sister, we knew we wanted to be together. We also talked about the possibility of me getting pregnant and what we may do in that case.

Leo had one more year of school and then he would graduate with his Master's degree. He already had two summer internships at a leading bank and he was well positioned to be successful. I was going to go to school for Nursing and get my RN. Our future looks so bright that nothing that could go wrong.

That night, back at home, we decided to relax by the pool once again. We both walked outside but after laying in a chair for only a few minutes, I stood up.

lambo69
lambo69
416 Followers