I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

"Well...it is a nice warm summer night out here; I'm not going to waste it."

I pulled off my top revealing my breasts to the night air. Then, as I stared at Leo, I unclasped and unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the ground leaving me wearing nothing but my pink lace panties. I turned around and wiggled my ass as I slowly slid them down my legs. Once naked, I took a few steps and dove into the water.

"The water feels great. You should join me."

Leo smiled and looked around to see if it was clear. Our neighbors really can't see in so skinny-dipping isn't new for either of us. He took off his clothes and dove into the water with me. We held each other in our arms and swam around without a care in the world. Our frolicking changed into kissing as we became more engaged with each other's naked body.

Leo played with my clit a little, as I stroked his growing cock. I kissed him and whispered, "Follow me" and I swam away and stepped out of the pool and walked over to the grass to lay down. Leo was right with me and was on top of me as soon as I hit the grass. He kissed my whole naked wet body from head to toe and then started to let his tongue do its magical touches on my clit before sinking two fingers in my eager cum-soaked pussy. In minutes, I was cumming. He knew my body so well and he could make me cum whenever he wanted.

"OH LEO...MY GOD...How do you do that?" I said with a smile and a little laugh. "You make me cum faster than I can."

He smiled at me and then shifted his body where I felt his rock hard cock touch my thigh. I immediately shifted my hips so as to give him full access to my pussy. He didn't even look but just moved his hips and his cock dove inside of me.

I gasped and could never grow tired of Leo fucking me. He thrust in and out of me as he stared at me in the eyes. We were locked on each other as his cock slid easily in and out of my soaked cunt.

"Oh God Mary...I'm going to cum soon...I'm going to fill you with my sperm!"

I didn't say a word and simply pressed my hips up to pull him deep inside me. He lifted his upper body as he pressed his hips down and grunted.

"OH GOD...UHGGG...yes...CUM...DEEP...INSIDE...YOU!"

We held each other for several minutes and I just reveled in the feeling of his cum oozing out of me one more time. I couldn't explain why I was so enamored with his cum. We made our way inside leaving our clothes out on the patio and went to bed. I was asleep before I even knew it.

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of being shaken. I was confused and opened my eyes to see Leo in between my legs fucking me. My small frame was bouncing as he thrust into me. It is quite a surprise to be fucked in your sleep, but it was a very nice way to wake up. It would seem that he had been fucking me for a few minutes as it looked like he was almost ready to cum.

"Oh yes! Ugg...!" he grunted as he orgasmed inside me once again. I felt the deluge of his semen once again and overflow from my pussy. Unfortunately, the timing and the shaking also brought on my morning sickness and I had to do something before I threw up on him.

I quickly scampered from under him and escaped the bed as I said, "Sorry Leo...one...second." And I cupped my hand over my mouth and ran to his garbage can. I barely made it in time as everything came up.

"Woa...Mary? Are you okay?" He came over and helped me the best he could but I was done by the time he got to me.

I crouched on the floor and tried to regain my composure. I did my best to play everything off. "Yeah...yeah...I'm fine. I don't know what that was."

I quickly made my way out and to the bathroom where I could brush my teeth. He came in and stood next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"Mary...was that morning sickness?" he asked.

I pretended a little surprise. I shook my head, "Nah...that was probably something I ate last night. I doubt it was morning sickness."

"Are you sure...are you late or anything?"

"No...not really. I guess it was supposed to come a few days ago but I bet it is nothing."

He maintained a look of disbelief and it would seem that I would not be able to convince him otherwise.

"I think we should go get a couple of tests to see for sure." He said.

After a few hours, we left for the store and picked up a few tests. We came back and I pretended to play everything off saying that it was fine and that I wasn't pregnant. He drug me into the bathroom together where I did the test as he watched and timed it for me.

As I knew it would, the test was positive and we now both knew I was pregnant. Leo's eyes widened and I sat there in fear waiting for him to become furious or to freak out and run away. Instead, he surprised me.

"Oh God Mary...this is amazing!" He said as he picked me up in a huge bear hug. We hugged for a few minutes and then he sat me down and knelt down in front of me and stared at my stomach. He then just gently kissed it.

"You're pregnant! I can't believe it."

"You're happy about it?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course...this is amazing!" He stood up and kissed me as he started to caress my body. I melted again as his hands focused more on my stomach and it would seem that he was more turned on than ever. We didn't waste time becoming hot and heavy right there in the bathroom. I already had my pants down from taking the test and he just simply turned me around as he unzipped his pants. He bent me over in front of him when I grabbed the side of the tub and in seconds, he was balls deep inside of me.

"Oh God Mary...this is so hot!"

He didn't last very long at all and just seconds later, he was cumming and filling me once again with his semen. I was stunned. Not only did he not freak out, but he was actually turned on by the idea of me being pregnant.

We talked the rest of the day and we made a plan of how we can go forward with things. We decided not to tell anyone yet and for the next few months and played everything pretty cool. We maintained our late night rendezvous and we used it as an excuse to simply have more sex.

About two months later, I stepped into his room late at night as I usually did and he was waiting for me on his bed. I wore a tank top that came down about halfway between my breasts and my belly button and then some cotton shorts that wore low on my hips. My midsection was completely exposed which was very comfortable.

"Hold it right there Sara" Leo said as he leapt from the bed.

I froze as I closed his bedroom door with my back. He fell to his knees in front of me and stared at my stomach. He put his hands on my hips and softly kissed my stomach. I just melted with how caring and attentive he was. He was really excited to become a dad.

"I swear I can see a bump" he said as he stared.

"What?! You cannot!" I said as I pulled away and stared into his bedroom mirror. I pulled my shirt up and nothing seemed different. Even I couldn't tell I was pregnant.

"Yeah really! Don't you see it?" He said as he wrapped his hands around me from behind and looked at me through the mirror as he slowly rubbed my stomach.

I looked at us in the mirror and didn't see us as brother and sister. I saw us as a couple. I saw us as lovers and for the first time, I was starting to see us as parents. I put my hand up onto his head as he held me and, turning my head towards him I leaned towards him and kissed him.

His hands drifted upwards and he started to cup my breasts under my tank top. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him towards me kissing him deeper. He pulled my shirt up exposing my breasts and my nipples hardened. I wanted him so much.

I turned towards him and continued kissing him as I ran my hands down his bare chest. I traced his body down and after finally breaking our kiss, my hands worked down to his hips. I tugged on his shorts as I dropped to my knees and his cock sprang to life right at my face level.

I took a hold of his rock hard shaft and slowly started to moisten the head with my lips and tongue. I worked up some additional saliva and got him completely wet as I slowly took more and more of his cock into my mouth. My hands moved and took a hold of his hips as I took his whole length down my throat.

"Careful there girl...you are going to make me cum and I won't have anything for your sweet little pussy."

Being pregnant, we had absolutely no concerns anymore and it was rare for him to cum anywhere but inside my pussy. I pulled away and then pulled my top off and tossed it to the side. He took me by the arms and lifted me to my feet where we kissed again.

We worked our way backwards to his bed where I laid down and he took a hold of my shorts and whisked them off leaving me naked in front of him ready for the taking. He stood above me with a rock hard glistening cock and softly caressed my stomach and down my hips and legs. He leaned over and started to suck my nipples and slowly moved down my body finally reaching my aching soaking wet pussy.

My body jolted with electricity as his tongue made final contact with my clit. His touch was amazing and really got me boiling inside.

"OH GOD YES LEO!!! I LOVE THAT!"

He buried his face into my pussy as he slipped two fingers inside me. He knew my combination and after only a few minutes it hit me. I quickly tensed from head to toe and just held my breath as it waved over me. It was all too much and I actually had to push him away.

"OH.....FFF" is all I could say.

I calmed and just laid on his bed as I caught my breath. I didn't waste any time and he quickly came forward and lifted my legs into the air as he plunged his shaft deep into my cunt.

"Oh God Mary...You make me so hot...I could just fuck you every day."

He rammed deep inside me and it felt so good. I could tell he was getting close too. His thrusts started slow but quickly sped up and got harder.

"OH YES! I'm going to cum inside you!"

Grabbing my hips and pulling me closer, he sank deep and I felt him spray his cum inside me. We remained still and just stared at each other as I felt his cum swim around inside me. That was when it happened.

"Oh my God" we heard from the doorway. It was our mother's voice. We looked at each other in shock and Leo spun around to look at our mother standing in the doorway. There was no way to know how long she was standing there starting at us and how much she saw. But the fact that Leo pulled his cum-covered cock out of my pussy left little to her imagination.

"MOM!" we said in unison. I scrambled to close my legs and to cover myself with a sheet. Leo stood naked and in shock.

She didn't say anything. She just stood there dumbfounded at what she just saw. We all just froze and nobody could say anything.

"Did you two...just...have sex?" She asked as she glanced down at Leo's cock to see a drop of cum fall to the floor.

There was nothing we could do. No lie or story could make up for what she just saw us do.

"Yes..." I confessed. "Yes Mom. We have been having sex for months now." I got up from Leo's bed with a sheet wrapped around me and I handed Leo his shorts which he quickly put on.

She couldn't move or say anything. I have never seen her so stunned.

I put my arms around Leo's arm and held him, "We are in love. We know it is wrong but we don't care."

"I just...don't know what to say." She softly said.

I let go of Leo and walked towards her. She took an instinctive step backwards.

"Mom...its okay. We love each other. I know this is a lot to take in, but it is true. We never planned for all this to happen but it did and it just felt so right."

"Is that why you broke up with Sara?" She asked Leo.

"Yes. Mary is the one for me. I love her and she loves me." Leo said. "At first, it happened by accident, but we knew we loved each other and we couldn't hold ourselves back anymore."

"No...I can't..." our mother said as she shook her head and left our room.

We looked at each other in shock.

"We are going to have to go" Leo told me and he quickly started putting on some clothes and looking for his keys.

I dropped the sheet and ran to my room and threw on some clothes. We came back out to see my Mom and Dad coming downstairs.

"I saw them..." we heard my Mom say.

"What the hell is going on here!?" My Dad yelled. "You two are fucking each other?!"

We stopped. We didn't want to just run away. We wanted to have them hear us out if they would.

I came to Leo's side and he put his arm around me.

"Yes Dad...It is true. We have been having sex for a few months now." Leo explained.

"That is sick...what are you two thinking!"

"We don't care. We love each other dad. It feels so right to us." Leo said.

"Well of course it feels right...there isn't anything about sex that doesn't 'feel' right...that doesn't mean you should fuck your little sister! What is wrong with you!"

"Nothing is wrong with us...I don't think you can understand. We just fell in love. We knew it was wrong at first but we couldn't hold ourselves back. We love each other and it is different than with other people. I didn't love Sara the way I love Mary."

"This isn't going to happen here...I want you both out of here!"

We were both stunned and angry at the same time. They didn't even want to hear us out. They seemed disgusted and we didn't want to try to explain anymore. We just turned and walked out the front door. The last thing we heard was our mother crying.

We stayed at a mutual friend's house. She tried to ask what happened but we didn't give any details and left it that we couldn't live there anymore. The next several weeks were hard and Leo finally found a good job and we managed to move into our own apartment after just a month.

What was amazing is that when we signed the lease, the manager assumed we were married because we had the same last name. Neither of us tried to correct her. While we were both crushed that our parents kicked us out, we felt that it was a good step for us. I was now about 15 weeks pregnant and we managed to take care of things. Leo's insurance covered things really well and I got all the prenatal care I needed.

A month later things were settling down but that was when I also started to show. Nothing too noticeable, but clearly something if I showed my bare belly. It wasn't anything a heavy sweatshirt wouldn't fix.

Living together also gave us license to fuck constantly. All our neighbors saw us as a married couple and our sex wasn't very subtle either. We let loose and we didn't care anymore. We fucked in every part of that apartment and even out on the deck a few times. We started to lose track of most of our friends and we spent all of our time together at home. The only exception was my best friend. She came over and we broke the news to her. I wasn't sure if she would accept it or if she would be disgusted and leave but I had to take a chance. At first, she was stunned but after talking for several hours, she accepted us. She was always open minded and I was glad she remained my friend.

We really acted and became a couple. We went out on dates and even made dinner for each other. My belly continued to grow over the next several months and Leo just became enamored with it. He constantly gave me and my belly attention. He kissed it and talked to it all the time. We felt the baby kick for the first time and his eyes lit up as everything became more real for both of us.

My pregnancy continued and while I started to feel miserable, I always felt better knowing Leo was there for me. He got me food when I needed it and really pampered me the best he could. I didn't have a job and I skipped a couple of quarters of school

Then it happened. On a Saturday afternoon, I was in the kitchen doing some dishes while Leo was in the living room watching some TV. My water broke and went all over the kitchen floor.

"Oh My God! LEO!"

We raced into action and he grabbed my bag and we made our way to the hospital. I started to feel the contractions in the car and things seemed to be moving along as my contractions quickly sped up. Once at the hospital, they zipped me into the delivery room. Leo came in and stood by me. I had been fearing this moment for months. Not only the pain, but there was always a possibility there may be something wrong with the baby. I knew incest can cause some problems. The ultrasounds always looked clear but we wouldn't really know until the baby was born.

My contractions built up quickly and the nurses said I was fully dilated and ready after only 30 minutes in the room. The doctor came in and after only two pushes, our beautiful baby girl was born.

"Oh Mary...she is beautiful!" Leo said just before he cut the cord.

They cleaned her up and handed her to me. She was amazing. My baby girl in my arms. She was a healthy weight and she had all her fingers and toes. She was perfect and I couldn't do anything but just cry as I held her.

Time went on and Leo and I remained together. We couldn't legally get married, but we did get married by a priest about a month after we got home with our baby girl, Vanessa. We were husband and wife in our eyes and in everyone else's eyes too. Leo's career grew and I went back to school and got into nursing just as I had always wanted.

Leo and I remained in love and nothing changed. As the years went on, we even had three more happy and healthy kids. We grew into a happy and loving healthy family.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers