All Comments on 'I'm Not Sara (The Next Day)'

by lambo69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DonricoDonricoabout 12 years ago
I'm not Sara eighter, but I sure as phuk wish I was Leo !!!!!!!

That was 5* hot. Now I need my sis to clean the mess I just made. OMG. Good story. Thanx-a-bunch

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Pretty good standard story for this genre but ....

It needs a twist or stronger commitment from author to cretibly relating from a female narrator vantage point to earn five stars. Still I've got to give the author credit for relating 'the basics' quite well.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago
Oh ya

I liked your story. You took me on a play by play ride and I enjoyed it. Erotic and a definite turn-on.

reader230reader230about 12 years ago
Wow

Love both parts! Look forward to pt 3! I dont think she will ever bother to take that pill...

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
dynamite

I waited along time for this and you didn't disapoint keep up the masterful work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty good

Not at all bad for this genre of erotica. It was a hot story, but in the end turned out to be a little unbelievable. She fell in "love" with him far too fast and didn't face any large emotional ramifications for what she did. She just feels a little bad and then succumbs to her lust once more. I would have liked to see more emphasis on her inner conflict over having sex with her brother. It would have made it more believable to make her extremely guilty as a lot of people that get into incestuous relationships, especially later in life, deal with a quite a bit of personal grief.

I have to say though that adding the birth control was a nice touch. Not too many people deal with the type of horror that failure to use birth control before sex can cause on a girl, especially if her lover is her brother.

In the end though, this is a piece of erotica intended for inciting pleasure. As for that purpose I feel that you have succeeded. 4 stars

P.S. Side-note for all would-be authors. The average time for a woman to reach climax is 15 minutes. The average male time till ejaculation is about 4 minutes. So most men won't be giving their partner 3 or 4 orgasms before he reaches climax, unless he's stimulating orally. I know that this level of realism isn't needed for porn. I'm just putting it out there as a reminder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bla, Bla, Bla,

Whats with the stats? This is not sports. From experience a woman will have an orgasm as long as I stayed hard. The longest was 45 min and she had 5 orgasms. It's all about pleasuring and control. And no I dont need need any assistance ... but who cares about stats usless you are having sex for sport and not for the fun of it....good story over all, it could be true, or it might not, thats not the point. Its Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bla Bla lol

Well personally, I can stay hard 3 hours, and all girls have 57.5 orgasms with me.

Women experience orgasms differently (and to a certain extent, so do men). Weither it's many small ones, continuous, or rarer large ones. And a woman can have pleasurable intercourse without an orgasm. I agree that it's somewhat weird to read "he gave her a dozen orgasms, and then a dozen more, and 3 more for good measure towards the end", the counting is a bit silly. "the average male lasts 4 minutes" is a silly thing to say because it depends on the person, how often he has sex, the last time he had an orgasm, the positions he's doing it in, and even his mood, how tired he is, who he's doing it with etc etc etc... You can't stick such simple numbers to stuff like that.

Oh, and yeah.. the story was well written, but too light on character dev/ emotional evolution in the situation. That can be a big turnoff in these stories, where the characters are shapeshifting. For more advice on character building, see pseudonym2005 :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
impregnate her

Get rid of the pill. Knock her up! Get rid of Sara too, bush is nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Brother here obviously isn't average male....

Sister here obviously is a very lucky female....

and comment on story instead of comments:

SO HOT!

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
good story

I loved the story.... its on my favorates list... to the haters out there... if you are going to say something bad about somes work.... have a set of balls to sign you comment....

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Maybe it's my head-space...

but reading this story had me looking for more of their lives twinned together in the past to create the acceptance of them as lovers. Many siblings are so constrained by the thinking/beliefs of others that they never explore loving each other at all.

kimberleekimberleealmost 11 years ago

I think it's great to have an author showing some degree of responsibility toward his audience. I've chatted at length with some people posting on the SRP and the majority of those chatting were believe that since the characters are fictional there is no need to even bother showing the merest hint of the characters having safe sex. BRAVO for you. Besides, it only made it that much hotter when she decided that she didn't want him pulling out.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This series is out of order, this should have been Chapter 2. I read afterwards chapter in the shown order and quite frankly even though it is well written with them being out of order spoiled it for me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I'm not sure if you intended for THE NEXT DAY to be an alternate ending or if it was supposed to fit in between the first part and AFTERWARDS. I would prefer it as an alternate ending leaving open a chance for Leo to have his cake and eat it too. Sara should have her chance of falling in love with Mary and the three of them become a family for happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous