All Comments on 'I'm Now a Funcle'

by bedwards43

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RAPIST

He wants his cock and balls cutting off with his own knife

spredmspredmabout 7 years ago
SICK

Your one sick Son of Bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Dude?

Rape? Pretty well rationalised, wasn't it? It's still a cunt of a thing to do. If you need to be that forceful to get your dick wet, you're doing it wrong buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rape

what the hell is wrong with this writer and the useless webmasters here? this story belongs in the nonconsent area nowhere else. get your useless asses in gear webmasters and move this shit to the nonconsent area NOW!

EdwarusEdwarusabout 7 years ago
well

Can't say i agree with the rape but besides that it was alright also should be a rape tag on this

EdwarusEdwarusabout 7 years ago

and technically its still in the right section..

bedwards43bedwards43about 7 years agoAuthor
I have today deleted two comments, one by anonymous, and one by Epiphany Jones.

I'm happy to accept criticism from anyone if it's fair and respectful. I will not however accept comments which are derogatory, and come from someone who does not have any submissions, for which they themselves can be judged. I understand that this story isn't going to be liked by everyone, and I wear that, but I ask you all to judge it on the standard of the writing. Anyone who has posted here knows the amount of work that has gone into this, and so my challenge to you is, put up or shut up.

Many thanks to all who have made this, me, or one of my other stories a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

I loved his sense of humor and just how well it was written! I would gladly read any more of your stories and would enjoy if you created a second story pertaining to this one maybe when the child is born! Anyway I loved it and hope you continue writing no matter what other dickheads say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please label

I don't mean to be rude but I have a bad past with rape and now the only people that can touch me have to be really close like a brother so the insest turns me on but can you please tag it as fighting or under a tag that warns people of the distress? Other then not being prepared for it I thought your wrighting style was descriptive I don't like the way he teased her but I think that's because of my past more then anything.

EntrixEntrixabout 7 years ago
Should add another tag

This is a good read, but personaly I would have added one more tag, since this is borderline rape if not full rape, it should be tagged as such.

bedwards43bedwards43about 7 years agoAuthor
I accept the comments about tagging, but have never used them at all, and probably never will.

When I first posted here two years ago I wasn't sure about tags, as I'd never let them influence my own choice when looking for something to read. Accordingly I didn't put anything then and never have since. The tags for all of my works have been put on by the administrators. When I started to write this story, I had no idea that it would end as it did, and was a bit surprised by it myself. I sincerely apologise for the distress caused to anyone.

AvocadoTAvocadoTabout 1 year ago

Wow you should be put on a watchlist

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gave it a 1...nothing erotic about rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbedwards43@bedwards43
I write for myself, I hope you enjoy my stories, many of which are from my life experiences. But if you don't enjoy them I don't really mind, as I write for myself. Having said that, the number of comments and PM's received, have been much appreciated by me. I'm not good at r...