I'm Now a Funcle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol started to shudder as the effects of the spanking took hold on her, and after I placed two fingers inside her as far as they would go, with my thumb sliding hard on her clitoris, and the other hand still patting her shaved area, the whole of her body became red as she launched into her first ever climax with me, her brother.

Again, and again her body bucked as the shocks ran through her. I stopped slapping her, and stood back fascinated at the display of raw sex, and as I did so her right hand snaked down, pushing mine away. Three of Carols' fingers disappeared inside herself, and were seemingly used to then lift her hips up from the benchtop like a crane, time and time again, only to crash back down. The sounds of her landing on the benchtop was like a hard slap, but she seemed oblivious to it, she just had to come.

Carol was fighting for every breath as she took her time coming down, and when she did, she turned her face away from me. She may have been just a little embarrassed by her level of involvement, and response. I moved to be alongside of her, sliding my hand over her lower stomach and the tops of her legs. Again, surprisingly her hand came down and covered mine before softly running her fingers over it several times. Even when my hand covered her shaved area, hers came with it and stroked mine. After some minutes, the pressure of her hand on mine increased, and then became more insistent, as she made her intentions clear. She needed fingers inside her again, so I pushed first one and then another harshly into her, she moaned her approval again raising her hips in greeting. Carols' other hand moved to her breast, found her nipple, and again pulled, as if it were elastic.

After giving her some time to enjoy the full impact that this was having on her, I softly dropped my slacks and shorts onto the floor. She heard them fall and knowing what they were, opened her eyes, saying, "Please don't," but without a whole lot of conviction.

Maybe my two fingers inside her, and she, inflicting 'domestic violence', on her nipple may have influenced her as well. So that when I took my cock and ran it several times up and down her opening, her hips pushed forward to meet me. But just as the tip entered her, she, struggling, raised herself up, rolled over to her left, reached out her hand and said, "David come to me, if this is going to happen, I want it to be good for you too."

This was not the Carol that I knew, so I was wary at first, but with my testosterone levels being where they were, I moved to her, let her take my cock into her hand, and then pull it into her mouth. It was only then that I realized the potential for her to inflict serious injury onto my pride and joy.

I guess the thought mustn't have entered her head either as she slowly and sensually enveloped the head of my cock with her lips. I think that the moment of entry, whether into mouth or a vagina is the absolute best feeling ever. That moment when the warmth and wetness welcomes you inside the woman's body, is the most exquisite feeling that I know.

As her lips slid down my shaft and her tongue flicked the head, there was nothing that I could do to stop myself from coming. The sexual tension between us had been going for some time now and I had no resistance at all. Other than putting my hand onto the back of her head, I could do nothing only thrust myself harshly into her mouth as the electricity ran through my body, bolt after bolt, as spurt after spurt shot from me into her.

As soon as I started to come I saw that she was pushing it out of her mouth and onto the benchtop. Soon she had a large pool of me, in and on her mouth, her cheek and shoulder, as well as the benchtop. I'd heard her say that she hated the taste of cum, so that must have been as far as she was prepared to go for me, and she wasn't going to swallow it.

Eventually my ecstasy subsided and my still hard cock came from her mouth with a soft plop, I stepped away slightly, as she lay on the benchtop covered in my mess. She seemed quite happy with herself, she even had a slight smile in her eyes and on her lips.

Our eyes met, "Happy now?" She sneered. I wondered if what'd happened had been a way that she could at least have had a measure of control.

I nodded, "That's me taken care of, now it's your turn."

She shook her head, "No please don't, it's ok, I'm fine thanks."

I saw that the slime from between her legs had now started to form a slight pool on the benchtop. "No Carol, you've done me and now this one's for you." As I moved my hand down, my fingers slid easily inside of her and I then started to stimulate her with them, and with my mouth. After a small protest, she put her hand onto my hip and raising her own hips to meet me, gave a guttural moan and said, "Oh fuck, ok I guess, if feel you have to."

"Not only do I have to, but I want to." I really just wanted to continue the control that I had over her for a moment longer,

She must have been as ready for it as I'd been, because almost the instant she lay back she started to come. The instant that she'd accepted what it was that was happening, she gave in to her feelings and let the shudders rack her body. She must have been holding it back as long as I had, as the volume and intensity of her climax was just as great as mine had been.

But of course, being a woman she didn't need more than about thirty seconds of respite, during which time my fingers remained sliding slowly and softly inside her, and my thumb ran equally slowly and softly over her clitoris, so that by then her body was ready to betray her once again.

Her third climax came a short time later, time I'd spent carefully touching, licking and pinching all the sensual parts of her body, I payed special attention to pulling her lips as far away from her as they would go until her wetness caused them to tear themselves away from my fingers, if she'd been ready for the first ones, it was as if she was overdue for this one.

As she showed no signs of being sated, I allowed her a short moment where I only ran my thumb softly over her lips and clitoris time and time again, until her body started to respond. I must say that I was fascinated to watch this woman in the throes of ecstasy, I couldn't believe that this was the same little girl that I'd grown up with over so many years, she was wild beyond belief.

I found that to get her to the highest point, it took a combination of licking her clitoris, stretching her lips with my teeth until they would stretch no more, whilst at the same time she was pulling on her nipples. This drove her single mindedly onto her next climax, and after another further bout of foreplay for several minutes, she came yet again.

As her cries died down and she seemed to finally be spent, I looked at her, she was truly fucked in every sense of the word. Her hair all over her face and her mascara running everywhere gave her a somewhat tragic look. Her mouth hung open, with the remnants of my cum all over her teeth, her chin, her neck, her shoulder and chest. Her nipples and breasts, long abused were a mass of angry red blotches which might take some explaining away later. The whole of her torso and groin area were covered in a mixture of hand cream and her secretions. Her clothes of course were long ago shredded, and in part hanging down over the edge of the benchtop.

I touched her on her clitoris, she jumped, and then waved me away, saying, "No more...I'm done...finished...all over."

I now realised that I was fully erect again, and had been stroking myself for some time as I'd made her come for me, and I was now ready to come again for her. So, I pulled her inert wrecked body towards me, it slid easily on the dress still trapped under her. I lifted her legs, put one over each shoulder, and without taking any time at all slid quite roughly inside of her.

"NO," from somewhere she found the strength to yell out and swatted her hands at me as she pushed herself away so that I slid out of her. "I told you not to do that, you arsehole?"

As Carol fell backwards after stopping me from going inside her, my hand reached out and I ran my fingers along her lips. "Please don't David I don't need any more touching there, I'm finished, I just can't come again."

"But this is what I want to do" I said, emphasizing the 'I' and reaching for the knife let her see it in my hand. Carol shook her head, but having to accept that I was still in charge, closed her eyes, lay back, gave a big sigh and said, "Ok if you have to, just get on with it, but I'm really sore and sensitive now."

I knew then that I almost had her, and so with her legs still hard against my chest I brought three fingers between us and ran them over her lips, before putting the tips of them slightly inside her. Her eyes opened, she met my gaze, shook her head in resignation, then closed them again.

With the fingers just inside of her, I slid my cock under them and pushed slightly so that the head entered less than an inch inside, she didn't notice, so I slid a further inch in. Still she didn't notice, but I did, I noticed the difference in the wetness and in her heat. By this time, I'd absolutely no control at all, and I was just so ready to blow as I thrust myself hard into her.

Carol took a few seconds before she realised what I was doing, I'd thought that she was totally spent, but from somewhere she found the strength to raise her head and yell, "NO DON'T, FUCK YOU, I BLEW YOU, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?" As she shook her fist threateningly at me, she struggled to get away, but with my arms wrapped tightly around her legs over my shoulders, she was unable to, in fact her struggling to get away was just another form of stimulation for me.

All in all, it must have only been about five seconds before I came, this time not in her mouth, but in her vagina. As soon as I started thrusting, her struggle became even more and more frantic, and her cries and yelling much louder. But I wasn't going to be denied, hugging her legs to me even harder, as more and more electrical current flowed from me into Carol.

By the time I'd finished squirting my load inside her, she'd put her left hand around my neck, to assist her to sit up, so that she could push me, trying to get away. With her face only a few inches away from mine, punching me in the back of the head, and on my shoulder, she yelled, "I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME INSIDE ME, THAT'S WHY I BLEW YOU, I HATE CUM IN MY MOUTH, BUT I DID IT SO YOU WOULDN'T COME INSIDE ME, YOU FUCK!"

Spent, I stepped back letting her legs fall, and then pushing her back along the benchtop as my cock fell out of her with a soft plop. "What's wrong with that, you're on the pill..." a horrible feeling swept across me, "aren't you?"

"NO I'M FUCKING NOT, we've been trying to get pregnant since we first got married, and I've just about given up. The doctor tells me that I'm too tense because I'm trying too hard, so I wanted to let Eric shave me tonight, because when someone else shaves me I get as horney as all fuck. I get totally out of control, I don't give a fuck about anything else...AS YOU FUCKING SAW."

That horrible feeling in my gut got worse.

With tears in her eyes she yelled, "I BLEW YOU SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T COME INSIDE ME, BUT YOU STILL WENT AHEAD AND FUCKED ME."

The feeling in my gut got even worse as she again yelled at me.

"I'M FERTILE RIGHT NOW, YOU ARSEHOLE."

"Fertile...fuck really?"

"YES REALLY." She fell back crying with her face in her hands.

For a moment, I was about to shit myself, and then the realization hit me that the problem; should there be one; wasn't mine. Maybe I'd just got the ultimate revenge on my sister for being such a bitch.

"I wonder Carol, am I going to be a father, or an uncle?"

Her response was to curl up in the fetal position and scream, what you'd call a primal scream, as it came from so deep within her.

As soon as Carol curled up, my eyes were drawn down to that most prominent part of her body, her sex was protruding from between the tops of her thighs, and it was bright red. All the different aspects of our sexual activity had caused the blood to rush to the surface, so that all that I saw was red raw flesh. The shaving and the protracted periods of slapping and other sexual stimulation had left her lips engorged, open and raw. It just looked so beaten up, I thought that if I were to touch her there she would have screamed in pain.

And then I saw it, starting slowly at first, just a touch of white, and then it got a little faster, until a trickle of cum ran from between her inflamed lips and then over the back of her leg, before falling down onto the benchtop. This was confirmation, if any was needed, that I had just bred my sister.

As if to acknowledge that it had happened, Carol once again gave out a deep gut wrenching guttural scream.

"I'm in a quandary Carol, what should I be, a Father or an Uncle?" I asked her, and after pausing for a moment, said, "I know I think I'll call myself a Funcle."

I don't think that she appreciated my sick attempt at humor, as she too busy screaming again.

As always, your thoughts, comments and votes are appreciated. B.E.43.