All Comments on '"I'm pregnant!"'

by intimateoutlet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice little story

Please continue this tale. You are going to get hornier than ever as your pregnancy progresses . Tell us about it. I hope your hubby is not too upset with Phil. You're going to need both of them to satisfy your increasing need for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is Phil

?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Who the fuck is Phil

And going from a size 10 to size 18 and she wasn't concerned? What woman is going to go up 8 fuckng sizes and NOT be self conscious or upset?

Fuck me, you don't have the slightest rucking idea how women think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Breastfeeding made me horny and about two weeks after my son was born I ended up with the TV repair man between my legs while my husband was at work. My husband hadn't touched me since I'd found out I was pregnant so I was desperate for cock. When I was riding him, my lover told me that my pussy felt huge and sloppy but I didn't care. I rubbed my clitty and bounced up and down my humongous milk filled titties flying everywhere. Suddenly my orgasm hit me and my tits started spraying milk everywhere. My lover was so turned on that he fired his load straight up my chute. Satisfied, the repair man left and I continued my perfect life. 20 years later I still masturbate to the memory of my half an hour of being a slut. My husband eventually started wanting sex again but he never excited me the way my TV repair man did.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodabout 7 years ago
WTAF?!?!?!

First of all, not a bad story. It's always funny to see that the people who talk the most shit about other peoples stories often haven't written any of their own. That and they usually have poor grammar as well. Looking at you doodle. Btw, dafuq is Phil?!?!?! lol

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Good tory

The story is good but yes when pregnant if not sick one is really wanting sex. However, lactation does not start until a couple of days after the birth of the child. There are people in the lifestyle and even vanilla that induce lactation and have not given birth recently. It is enjoyable for both once lactation is established. The only problem, while actually, two is that lactation should not happen yet in the story and who is Phi.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[01.12.23]

Ooopsie-Doodle!

Fun stuph!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous