I'm Running on Empty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quick up and down flight.

Uneventful, the way flying is supposed to be.

Over the course of the six or so months since I had checked my mother-in-law into the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs (against her will as you recall), I made every effort to visit her once every two weeks or so. Usually I drove over from the Los Angeles area where we lived but this time I flew.

Her anger towards me had started to disappear, but she still had a real large bone to pick with her husband Tom.

Not that Isabella would see me, or speak to me every visit, but I sensed that she was getting closer to sharing with me the root cause of her anger, bitterness and dare I say, hatred for her husband.

She knew I was coming and the staff picked me up at the airport and once at the Center, directed me to one of the more secluded, private pools on the grounds.

I didn't see anyone around; not even the groundskeepers who normally are out trying to finish their chores before it got too hot.

As I walked up to the gated area, I could first hear, and then could see Isabella swimming laps.

She might have noticed me but she never signaled recognition so I just sat down on a chaise lounge next to where she had placed her stuff.

I took in the quiet and the beauty of the place; the playful birds chirping and Isabella's splashing was the only two sounds that reached my ears.

The water went quiet as Isabella floated for a minute or two, catching her breath.

I broke the silence by announcing my presence, saying "Hi Isabella! Good morning!"

A huge smile broke over her face and she quickly swam to the steps and walked out of the water. Isabella was nude. She had fantastic tan lines.

I know you'll think I was lying but what I noticed first were Isabella's smiling eyes; it appeared she was genuinely pleased to see me. What I noticed second about Isabella were her untanned white breasts.

I had never seen them before unclothed, but I had had them crushed into me many times when she gave me a hug.

Since the first time I met her I had wondered what they would look and feel like.

Those tits of hers reminded me of those on Lana Wood's chest.

Lana did a nice spread for Playboy when she was younger and her claim to fame was in the Bond movie Diamonds are Forever.

Large, pretty firm, some drooping due to size and gravity and capped by mouth watering nipples.

I was impressed by her very impressive set.

Third, I noticed she was bare below the waist.

Completely shaved, maybe waxed, with nice tan lines there too.

For 53 she looked fucking hot.

She actually looked about 35.

What was I thinking; this was my mother in law!

I'd do her in a second!

Then that little angel popped on my shoulder like happened in Animal House to Tom Hulce and I heard that voice say "You'll regret it ..."

I blinked my eyes and reset my brain, driving, at least for the moment, those carnal thoughts from my head.

Isabella liked being nude, showing herself off to me and for the next hour or so she remained bare. I didn't object.

****

Isabella was teasing me.

When she got to the top of the steps of the pool, she smiled and twirled around asking me "You like?" and that is when I noticed the tan lines created by her having worn the tiniest thong ever created.

I nodded, speechless, and she laughed, as she did, her breasts swayed oh so slightly.

That got my attention.

She came up to me, dripping wet and stopped short so as not to get me wet but she leaned in with her head and planted one of those patented kisses of hers right on my mouth.

Her kiss lingered so I knew she was thinking about opening her mouth and Frenching me but she didn't.

When she pulled away she was looking in my eyes and I knew she wanted me to kiss her back and that she wanted me naked too.

Fortunately, the big head was fully engaged and outsmarted the little head.

This time. For the moment.

I smiled and she smiled and the moment of us doing something we shouldn't passed.

She grabbed her towel and sort of dried her fair, bending over as I watched her breasts fall, and then she popped up with the towel wrapped around her long brown hair.

Isabella asked me to dry her back, and she bent down again to get the second towel, and again, I watched those breasts drop and dangle.

This time when she stood up to toss me the towel, her nipples were hard.

It wasn't the breeze and there was no other outside stimulation ... or was there?

I took the towel and asked her to turn around, so I could dry her back, first, still wondering where this was going.

Actually I was wondering what she was thinking, planning, or was it scheming?

I didn't try to cop a feel or anything as I took care of her neck, shoulders and back.

I was careful not to reach around and dry her side boobs although she had her hands up holding the towel on her head so I could have easily done so. Those hangers looked nice from the back.

As I moved down her back to her butt, she first spread her legs then she lifted her left foot up on the chaise lounge, giving me full access to her ... ass and pussy.

Okay, look, I may have already come twice that morning but this opportunity was really tempting me.

My eyes communicated to my brain what I was seeing (and liking) and my cock responded quickly.

Getting an erection was easy; especially fueled by 100 mg of Viagra and a nude hot babe that wanted my hands on her, but trying to hide a firm and large Mister Pleasure Stick was not going to be.

I dried her butt cheeks somewhat cautiously and she laughed and she said "Jack, quit being so shy, just do it" and so I did.

Having dried her ass and the backs of her thighs, I pushed her left butt cheek so she would spread her legs further apart and when she complied I reached in with the towel and dried her pussy from the back.

I took my time, rubbing for only a few seconds but I got a response I appreciated "That feels good Jack."

With that I pulled my hand away and knelt down so I could dry the rest of her legs.

When I got down to her feet she turned around and put her right hand on my shoulder to so she wouldn't fall over.

My head was at pussy level but I didn't look up or lift my head; she lifted each foot in turn and I dried her toes and her feet.

Without looking up, I asked her "What else do you want me to do?"

She laughed and said, "Would you mind putting lotion on my back?" and I waited until she was face down on the chaise before I started in on her.

Being a nice guy, and I am a nice guy, I opted to make this part massage, part rubbing the lotion on her.

I sat on the chaise lounge next to her, and I worked on her neck, the tops of her shoulders, her shoulder blades, the backs of her arms, and the middle of her back.

We talked just a bit as I worked and she told me she appreciated my working on the knots she had in her shoulders. I wanted to rub some lotion on her side boobs but I stopped at an imaginary DMZ line I had set for myself.

Having finished the upper part of my body, I moved down the chaise lounge.

As I moved south, to her ass, I started to panic a bit.

Drying an ass and a pussy with a towel is one thing; rubbing lotion is another.

Especially if it's your mother in law!

I am sure that Isabella sensed my conundrum and she tempted me (?) with this: "Jack, please forgive me for saying this, but if you could set aside that I'm Catherine's mother, would you please consider putting the lotion on me as if I was well, one of your girlfriends? Because I cannot reach the places where I know I need suntan lotion and you can."

By now I was sporting some serious wood. Redwood. We're talking the California state tree. In my slacks.

I ruminated for about five seconds on her request and I thought "She's already been pissed off at me; the worst thing that could happen is that she tells me to stop."

So I answered her with "I'll do what you want Isabella but if I go too far, you have to say something and don't be mad at me if cross a line that I didn't know was there."

She lifted her head up and turned to look at me and she smiled and said "That's fair, Jack."

She put her head back down and I noticed that she had spread her legs a bit wider.

The view was a nice one.

So, with Isabella giving me carte blanche, I went to town on her ass and legs.

I used the suntan lotion as massage oil, and went to I work on her gluteus.

Maybe it was my imagination but it seemed that Isabella was deliberately spreading her legs as I worked on the lower part of her body.

Did she want me to see her pussy?

Did she want to show off her rosebud?

If Isabella was one of my girlfriends, I would have started on her ass by spreading those cheeks and working on her crack without hesitation. I took the more conservative approach and worked my hands from the outside and stopping well before the crack.

I did apply lotion, not excessively, but rather quickly to her ass crack but I didn't massage it.

When I did this she giggled and shook her ass, sharing with me in a conspiring whisper "That feels wonderful Jack."

I didn't linger but I wanted to. Yes, I wanted to.

Isabella had the ass of a 25 year old that hadn't had children and hadn't ever sat in a desk chair.

Maybe it was her genes or maybe it was her intention; I didn't know but I certainly enjoyed having my hands and my eyes on her ass.

And, based on her reactions, she liked it a lot too.

I took my time rubbing (massaging?) the bottom of her butt cheeks making sure that those areas highly prone to sunburn were well covered.

I must confess that twice, both by accident, my fingers brushed her now puffy pussy lips as I reached her inner thighs.

She didn't respond verbally but both times she let out a little gasp.

On her legs, I took my time, making sure to get her calves and feet covered, including between her toes.

I moved back to her thighs, the key to the Promised Land, and Isabella kindly spread them for me to make it easier for me, and in doing so she provided a nice, long uninterrupted shot of her beaver.

It looked good enough to eat.

At that moment I wanted to lick her to a screaming orgasm.

I was hard, probably as hard as I had ever been.

When I finished, and I didn't want to finish, I slapped her thigh and said "All done."

She lifted her head and said "That was great Jack. Thank you."

Not being at all modest, she rolled over on her back, sat up, took off the towel and shook her head and ran all her fingers through her hair, letting if fall to her shoulders.

This provided an unfettered view of her chest.

It was impressive.

Then she pulled the top portion of the chaise lounge up to use as a backrest and sat down, face up.

Isabella was naked in front of me.

It was all here for me to enjoy.

And that little devil popped on to my shoulder from Animal House saying to me "Fuck her. Squeeze her tits."

I took in the view, certainly seeing that Isabella's mounds were much better than looking at the mountains surrounding Palm Springs.

My brain flooded with carnal thoughts.

Isabella smiled, knowing full well what I was thinking.

"What time do you need to leave?" she innocently asked me, as she squirted some lotion into her hands and started rubbing it into her creamy white bare breasts.

She knew my eyes were on her hands as they worked; rubbing and lifting, making sure the entire breast was slathered with lotion.

When it came time to do her nipples she smiled at me and said "You never want to burn your nipples. They hurt like a mother fucker."

Friends, I could not take my eyes off of this beauty as she teased me.

I was hard. Oh was I hard. And Isabella knew it.

"Don't you worry that someone will see you out here?" I asked her.

Isabella laughed.

"Jack, you don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"Part of what you are paying for is the private use of this pool."

"What?"

"Yes, while I am here this is my pool. 24/7."

By now her hands were rubbing lotion on her flat belly, ready to move south to her pussy.

Even though I had sunglasses on, and so did Isabella, we both knew where my eyes were.

"Jack, can you massage my legs and put lotion on them?"

It was starting to get warm out there by the pool and I didn't want to be rude and look at my watch but I figured what the fuck and so I answered "Sure."

Isabella shared a huge grin and insisted that I come and sit between her legs.

(Calling Mrs. Robinson).

She opened her legs a bit for me so but she did not spread them.

I could apply the lotion and not see too much from this angle.

Not wanting to be a total dickhead, I started at her knees and rubbed the lotion down to the inside of her thighs, and as I did this Isabella dropped her legs, spread her legs so that she wide open to me.

Her pussy was naturally beautiful, with puffy lips and a slit just dying to be licked.

It reminded me of a peach cut. A perfect peach.

I wasn't surprised that everything down there was tan.

If I bent my head I could taste her ... But I didn't.

I did a credible job of getting the lotion into the critical nooks and crannies without directly touching her pussy.

Twice I brushed her lips as I applied the lotion and she gasped just like before but she didn't say anything.

My cock did not cooperate with my desire for it to stay in anything less than attention and Isabella knew it.

It wasn't that I tried to conceal it, but when a big guy with a normal size cock gets an erection, it's pretty fucking hard to hide it. As I rubbed the lotion on her, Isabella leaned her head back and relaxed; her mouth slightly open but her nipples and her pussy told me a different story.

As my hands did their job, I wondered just how long it had been since Isabella had been touched like this.

Probably six months or more, so she had a lot of pent up energy.

I guess I was doing this for the cause.

My head cleared of my deep thinking and I admired her nude body.

Isabella had a pair of the most suckable nipples I had ever seen. The areoles were large and pink and the nipples stood about half an inch up from her tit. I imaged scraping my teeth on them to bring her pleasure and I wondered how she would feel about me clamping them or wearing nipple jewelry at the pool in Vegas.

As I rubbed in the lotion on her tender inner thighs, her puffy pussy lips started to swell and separate in a state of arousal.

There was no sign of her clit but I have no doubt it would have appeared very soon if I had continued on this most pleasurable assignment.

Wrapping up the final touches, Isabella ended the silence by thanking me and asking me "Do you have to go?" and then she shared her come hither smile meaning, stay here and fuck me, please!

I would have liked to do just that, and I would have stripped off my clothes right here and fucked her first on the chaise lounge and then in a hundred different positions in the pool and then her bed, wherever the fuck that was except for the fact that this was my mother in law and I needed to get my ass to Las Vegas.

So, still sporting wood, strong wood, Norwegian Wood (good song from The Beatles), I lifted my eyes from that gorgeous hairless pussy I wanted to stick my face and then my cock into and said "I have to leave."

"When can you come back?" she pouted.

"Maybe next Monday on my way to Scottsdale" I replied.

"Could you come back sooner, before the weekend?" she whispered.

"I could try" I answered.

"I want you to come back and see me as soon as you can Jack because I have some things to share with you."

I was thinking she wanted to share her body with me and while that would be fun, it would also be trouble, lots of trouble, serious fucking trouble for me.

"Just text me when you're coming so I can be ready for you."

"Okay."

"Will you be able to rest in Las Vegas, maybe get to the pool at the hotel?" Isabella asked me, concerned about my well being.

"Maybe."

I got up to grab my suit coat and head to the admin building so they could return me to the airport and Isabella said "Jack, thank you. For everything. Please come kiss me goodbye."

I did just that and I left her smiling, naked as the day she was born lying on that chaise lounge, both of us wishing I was staying but both of us knowing I couldn't.

****

Thank God I was not driving.

Even though it was a short drive to the airport I would have killed someone because I would have been a highly distracted driver that morning.

I wouldn't have been texting, or calling; I wasn't smoking weed or drinking alcoholic beverages.

I had a vision of fucking Isabella and how much fun it would be that had taken over my brain.

Sitting in the car on the way to the plane I calmed myself (or tried to) by telling repeating "pleasure denied is the best ... pleasure denied is the best ... pleasure denied is the best."

However, the delay part was just not going to work because Isabella was my mother in law and only divorce would change that.

And I wasn't getting a divorce.

I loved my wife and would never do anything to hurt her.

****

The co-pilot knew something was bothering me when I boarded.

Before we took off she asked me what was the matter and I told her.

Why not?

I felt a little better after I verbally unburdened myself but I still had a need that to be ... addressed.

We took off and I thought about the two ladies flying me. Both were veterans of the USAF, both had retired after 20 years of service; which put them in their early 40's.

Both were very attractive and extremely competent.

After takeoff the copilot came out of the cockpit and stood in front of me.

In her sweet Southern accent she told me "Catherine told me when I first started flying you that if there was anything I could do to reduce your stress I was to do it."

With that she smiled, came over and knelt at my feet, took off my shoes and socks, loosed my belt, unbuckled my pants, pulled them off completely and laid them on the opposite seat.

Still smiling, she took off her suit coat, laid it on top of my clothes and then came back, knelt again between my legs and pulled my underwear completely off.

My cock was still engorged from my encounter with Isabella.

I'd been visualizing what happened at the pool and as a result, my penis was still ... agitated.

The co-pilot raised her eyebrows in appreciation for my size and condition, and gently pushed my thighs apart.

My cock was growing in anticipation of what I was thinking I was about to receive.

"Did Isabella do this to you Mister Colton?"

I looked down at her and nodded.

"I want you to just to sit back and relax. If it helps, close your eyes and pretend I'm Isabella, okay?"

I smiled and nodded; it was very easy to imagine Isabella between my legs sucking my cock.

I'd been thinking about it since I moment I met her in Canada.

Seeing her naked at the pool just made this vision more real. And a little closer to reality; but for now, I'd let the co-pilot be a stand-in.

****

When a guy meets a woman for the first time, actually if he just sees a woman, he is thinking one or two things, maybe both:

First thing, would I fuck her?

Second thing, would I want her to blow me?

My co-pilot was a hottie; no doubt about it but I knew that she was fighting a battle of trying to maintain her professional distance from me and at the same time she wanted to get personally close to me.

If you read my story "I Join the Mile High Club" you'll remember that Missy was sitting on my face getting her twat eaten by me when either the pilot or the co-pilot bent down, gently pulled my full erection off my belly and swirled her mouth on my cock, causing me to grown because it felt unbelievably good.