I'm Running on Empty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I do not know which lady was doing the deed. I do remember knowing that I liked the feeling of that female mouth and tongue on my cockhead.

And that I wanted more of it.

The mystery woman was an accomplished cock sucker. My hips rose in response to her talented and experienced full mouth massage on my erection.

The mystery woman quickly got into sucking me off, and while her mouth and tongue and lips were focused on getting me all wet, one of her hands found its way south to my tight sack.

With some very experienced moves, the lady in question massaged my balls. I remember thinking at the time that I'd had my sack and balls teased and pleased by hands and fingers and mouths and tongues and even teeth, but as many massages I've had, no one except for this fine lady have ever professionally massaged by testicles.

One of the benefits of a full testicle massage is that it stimulates and activates the creation of sperm and I as she sucked my cock and manhandled my balls, I could almost feel them expand as my sack expanded with the new fluid.

She had to cut her oral presentation and the massage short because Missy came quickly, and so I did not have the opportunity to nut into that mouth, as much as I was hoping to.

Missy, however, received a very large load of my baby batter into her pussy as I came into it. As I groaned with exquisite pleasure and my man juice coated her walls, I successfully joined the Mile High Club at 30,000 feet over Santa Barbara, California.

****

My head was back, my mouth was open and my cock was hard, wet and buried into her mouth as the co-pilot's lips and tongue massaged me into a better place.

She was experienced and fun too, and she varied her cock sucking to keep things interested.

Given my agitated state as a result of time spent with Isabella at the pool, the lady ministering to me knew I had a short fuse but she didn't want me blowing into her mouth before I had a chance to experience some of her mind blowing oral techniques.

One thing she did that I appreciated was that she alternated playing with my balls versus just cradling them.

She's started out licking my balls, then would cradle them in her small warm hands, then she would massage them with her finger tips then she would lick them again, then hold them softly in her hands and go back again to using her fingernails on them.

That ever changing sequence of different sensations on my sack alone could have caused me to blow a huge load.

But she was wise to the world of cock sucking and she could sense when I was nearing the red line and when I did, she knew just what to do to pull back and cool me down a bit.

And just as soon as she pulled back the throttle, and had me in idle for just a few heartbeats, she was back at my balls, knowing full well that every little thing she did was magic.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't tell if this was the lady who had performed the ball massage on me on the flight from Seattle to Burbank in January.

As far as my cock goes, as she knelt between my legs, admiring my size and circumference, she looked at it in awe.

My cock isn't big for a guy who is six feet, one inch tall.

But for many women who are short, or small, or both, my cock can appear overwhelming.

Even though it might appear to be daunting, all the ladies that didn't light up and smile at seeing it for the very first time took my cock on as a challenge.

How much man meat could they get their lips around?

How deep could they take me?

How long could they tease and please me before I gave them the creamy white protein that I expected them to swallow?

Beyond a blowjob, many ladies were intrigued to find out what my cock would feel like in their pussy.

Some out and out wanted my cock in their ass and some were, understandably so, concerned about my cock going up their ass.

Other than the smile that the co-pilot gave me as she licked her lips before going to town on my pink bat, I wasn't thinking anything other than she had insisted she help me relieve my stress.

She was as masterful sucking my penis as she was fully satisfying my balls. \

Alternating between her mouth, her tongue, her lips, and her teeth, she very quickly brought me to the brink of coming and then cooled me off with a gentle licking of my shaft.

She acknowledged from the start that she didn't think she could take me all the way down but that if the opportunity and time permitted in the future she was open to the challenge of learning. Of trying.

What more can a guy ask for of a woman who is blowing him?

And, as for swallowing, I knew she was a swallower without her saying anything or me asking.

When a woman is kneeling between your thighs, her right hand gripped around the base of your erect cock and she is licking her lips, you just know she is going to be eating your essence.

It wasn't a long flight and she knew she had to be in the cockpit for the descent and landing, and so as much as she wanted to take her time and really make up for how badly Isabella had treated me, she simply pleasured me for a good 45 minutes before she reached under me and started probing my prostate with a strong finger.

She knew what she was doing.

I loved the combined action and I told her so as she let my sack go and she focused on the sensitive head of my cock and finger fucking my asshole.

My hands went to guide her head, holding it as I erupted into her mouth as her tongue swirled my cockhead, enhancing my pleasure as I pumped with abandon. I have no doubt that the pilot heard me coming behind the closed door and through her headset.

Somehow, the co-pilot must have known that I loved the feeling a woman provides when she swallows around an erection lodged in her mouth.

It extends the pleasure well beyond the climax making you wish the blow job never ended.

The co-pilot stayed on her knees with her mouth on my cock for a few minutes as my erection subsided and I returned to normal size.

Smiling, she pulled her head off and licked the tip, saying "These last few drops taste the sweetest."

"Do you feel better?" she teased me, her blue eyes sparkling.

She opened her mouth, showing me it was all gone, and then she cleaned me off with a warm washcloth, and dried me, then helped me to get dressed.

She did not kiss me, nor offer to.

She simply said "We'll be out by the pool this afternoon if you would like to join us."

We landed 20 minutes later in Las Vegas.

****

If you read the story "My Wild Night in Beverly Hills" you'll hear about a young lady named Dorrie that Catherine had arranged for me to spend time with. I mean, have sex with.

Catherine had saved Dorrie, her young son and her mother from Dorrie's violent husband, helping to get restraining orders, getting permission from the court to relocate to Las Vegas and we got them into a nice condo. For a time we even had round the clock security as we were fearful that the boy would be kidnapped by his father. Dorrie was in school at UNLV, her son was in elementary school and her mom was working for us at the hotel in accounting; while Dorrie was in classes the grandmother babysat the kid.

I had never met the grandmother (Catherine had on several occasions) but I got wind there was some issue with her honesty in her job and because this was my placement, I went to Las Vegas to address the situation.

So, following my very friendly visit with Isabella and some very high quality time spent with the co-pilot on my ride I landed in Las Vegas to handle a delicate matter.

I would have rather been over at CYN Suits looking at the female clients but you have to do what you have to do.

I had a quick lunch with my Las Vegas leader, Dana and she brought me up to speed on everything.

Once in my hotel suite, I called the accounting manager of the property and asked him to escort the employee in question so I could dig a bit, interview, and uncover the issue.

The HR department wanted to fire her and press charges but I was trying to avoid that.

Yes, I was doing what I swore I would never do which is to take the easy way out.

When you are a consultant, it's easy to tell the owner to fire people.

When you're the owner, it is far more difficult to let people go.

As I was quickly learning.

Escorted by the accounting manager, the lady in question came up to the suite.

We met at the door, shook hands and I invited her to come in.

She reminded me of Adrienne Barbeau.

This actress was best known for her topless scene in the B movie classic Swamp Thing.

It's a movie worth seeing.

The accounting manager left us to return to his office downstairs.

Dorrie's mother was named Ziba (Persian for 'gorgeous') and I could see that she was just that.

As I stood up to shake her hand, I knew she was still a looker, but at the moment something was missing.

Ziba had given birth to Dorrie when she was 16, which meant she was now about around 40.

She was about 5'7", sort of tall, in a nice summer pattern dark blue dress.

Ziba had a nice figure, above average size breasts and I assumed (incorrectly) a large ass but I didn't see it as I was looking at her head on.

I did notice that her shoulders were wider than her hips, always a good sign.

Her dark brown hair was pulled back almost harshly and she was wearing flats.

She had a pretty face, a great smile and had on some nice earrings but no rings on her fingers.

I remember Dorrie telling me that Ziba's husband had passed a few years prior.

Ziba had a nice tan. It was already summer in Las Vegas. Summer lingers here for about 10 months. The other two months it's hot as hell.

So, my initial impression was that she was maybe a 6.5, maybe a 7 tops.

Not that I was thinking anything sexual.

I was not.

This was an HR matter that I needed to address.

One thing that worked in her favor were her eyebrows; they were full, leading me to believe that she may likely had or used to have a full patch of dark fur between her legs at some point.

There was a line on an episode of Seinfeld (The Fix Up) when Jerry is trying to convince George to go on a blind date and the subject of eyebrows comes up. Jerry tells George: "She's got great eyebrows. Women kill to have her eyebrows."

Friends, she had killer eye brows.

Another thing that worked in her favor was that she had big brown eyes. They sparkled and danced as she did the once over on me.

I could see where Dorrie got her good looks from.

Ziba and I were sizing each other up.

Would I fuck her? Yes. Maybe not my first choice, because of her age, but she'd be on the list.

As a connoisseur of pussy, I had to expand my horizons like a wine drinker who likes California Napa Cabernet who tries red wine from the Yakima Valley and Oregon.

I'd had carnal thoughts this morning about Isabella, who at 53 was off limits and now here I was, looking at this forty year old MILF.

I asked her if she wanted something to drink and she smiled and replied "No thank you."

We sat down and I watched her cross her legs as she was getting comfortable.

Her legs looked great. Tanned. In shape. Slender ankles; always a good sign.

She smiled; Ziba had caught me looking.

Before I could say anything Ziba looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Are you firing me?"

I replied "I hope not. You are a good employee. But we have some accounting irregularities and I need to speak to you about them."

She nodded at me and smiled.

Then she said "I took the money Mister Colton, I admit it."

I laughed what else could I do.

Ziba laughed too and when we finished she said "Do you want to know why?"

I smiled and said "Yes" and she quickly responded "Because I could. Your accounting controls are very weak. Anyone could steal from this place."

This was news to me.

Not that we needed to be like the Federal Reserve Bank but to hear that we were an easy mark, well, that was disturbing.

Ziba continued "You have problems Mister Colton and I can help you."

"How's that?" I replied, wondering how long to let this go on before I called security to have her arrested for grand theft. Or was it grand larceny. Who knew the difference but the lawyers; both were crimes and would put her in jail, despite her good looks.

"Will you permit me?" as she looked to pick up her expensive purse off the carpet.

"Sure."

She reached in and took out a stack of money.

"If you count it, you'll see that every dollar I took is here."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"You didn't spend it?"

"Of course not! It's not my money. I don't steal things that aren't mine. I did it to get your attention. I have been emailing you and calling your office for two months and I never heard back from you. I even had Dorrie call you. She never heard back either. I knew I had to do something to get you here so I could show you there was a problem."

I sat there staring at her and she stared back at me.

This was far more intense than I had thought it would be.

I got up and walked to the window, trying to get some perspective on this situation.

I looked down at the never ending traffic on The Strip.

My brain was working overtime trying to close the gap between what I thought and what I heard.

"How long did it take them to catch you?" I asked her, still looking down at the busy street.

She responded from the chair, still sitting. "No one caught me. I set it up so they could realize something was going on. If I hadn't done that I would still be ... taking money and trying to get your attention."

"Do you want to keep your job?" I replied.

"No."

"What do you want?"

"An opportunity."

"To do what?"

"To work for you, to get to know you, to spend time with you."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"I have critical and important skills your company needs. Audit skills. To uncover all the ways your employees and contractors can steal from you. And to come up with solutions to address those shortcomings. To prevent theft. To protect your assets."

"Okay, I see the need for that now."

"All the people running businesses see things 20 20 in hindsight. And as far as getting to know you, I want to report directly to you as your Chief Auditor and Head of Risk Management."

"Are you qualified for that? As I recall you are a clerk in our accounting department."

"With an MBA in Accounting from USC, an active CPA license and 15 years auditing every type of retail, manufacturing and service business on the planet for a Big Four Accounting Firm. You bet I'm qualified. "

I turned and looked at her.

Ziba looked right back at me and raised her eyebrows.

As in: Air Raid Pearl Harbor. This is no drill.

Then she continued "Your crack HR department hired me because you told them to. They did not bother to check what was on my application, and they did not do a background check. Those two things alone should be scaring the hell of you."

She was actually getting better looking.

Maybe my big head was working today.

That ass fucking I gave Julie this morning and the blowjob on the plane by the co-pilot worked in my favor.

I think.

I liked smart women, not smart ass women.

I could see she was smart, if what she told me about her education and work experience was true. I'd have to run a background check but I assumed what she said was true.

I smiled at her, teasing her with, "Maybe you're overqualified."

Ziba replied with "You'll need every hour of my education and professional experience to root out what you don't know is happening in your companies. This (she picked up the pile of cash) is just the tip of the iceberg."

"This would be a permanent full time job?"

"Thieves work 24/7 Mister Colton. Yes, it's full time. More than full time. And I'm going to need some help."

I nodded, thinking that every employee could potentially be a thief. Holy Shit!!

Ziba asked "Do I have the job?"

I looked at her and nodded, saying "If your background checks out. "What about your salary?" I asked.

She replied with a smile "I am sure we can work that out."

After a few seconds she added "Before you leave town I have a report to give you outlining all the possible ways your employees are potentially stealing from you and some additional thoughts to lower the physical risks of being sued for injury by employees and guests. I estimate you are losing more than $30,000 a month in cash and other assets."

"Can you give me an example?"

"Sure, that nice man from accounting that escorted me up here is charging all of his groceries to the hotel and he is burying the costs in the restaurant food budget. He likes expensive meats, seafood and French wine. Here's another one: the HR manager is collecting a kickback from the temp agencies she uses. It's been years since she's made a car payment, or gone on a vacation that someone else hasn't paid for. I have more if you want to them."

I shook my head no, that was enough, and thought to myself that I had a lot to learn running a business and the bigger the business got, the bigger the issues.

Ziba went on, pouring it on with "I heard about that business up in Seattle with the young lady and her boyfriend. If we had met when I first reached out to you the pain you've experienced would have greatly reduced."

The room was silent for a few moments; the only thing you could hear was the a/c running.

Ziba interrupted my thinking with "Can we shift gears now? Do you remember when you and Catherine spent time with Dorrie here and in Beverly Hills?"

The mention of that weekend got my full attention.

I smiled and replied "Yes I do."

Ziba stood up and put the stack of bills on the nearby table, slipped off her shoes, and stood still looking at me.

The lady wanted my attention, my full attention. She had it.

She laughed and reached behind her head, freeing her hair from the clip or bund or whatever the fuck it was that was making her look like a librarian or an accounting dweeb.

The woman had a full head of gorgeous hair and she went from low level clerk to flashy businesswoman in about 15 seconds.

Then she smiled and untied the strings holding her pretty summer dress up and it fell to the floor, after being held up by her firm breasts which she addressed with a tug and a laugh.

She stood in front of me naked.

I had it wrong; Ziba was no 6.5 or 7.

She was more like an 8 or an 8.5.

That dress did a damn good job of hiding her fantastic figure.

At forty, Ziba was hotter than most 21 year olds.

I took it all in: the large breasts, capped with wide round areoles and long erect nipples, the tan lines accenting her female parts; a thick dark brush between her legs, a little roundness to her belly which was a huge turn on for me, the slender thighs and manicured toe nails.

She stood there in all her glory, hands on her hips, smiling, showing off.

Ziba said "I understand there is one thing you are very good at."

My eyes lifted off her body and our eyes connected.

I smiled and she smiled back. Her eyes were sparkling. She knew I liked what I was seeing.

My cock was starting to grow.

And I didn't need Viagra.

"What's that?"

"Shaving hairy pussies."

I laughed and said "I've had some experience with that."

"Good, I'll be in the tub if you could be so kind to get us a razor and shaving cream so you could please take care of this ... issue for me."

"Why do you want me to shave it?"

"So I can start wearing some of your swimsuits out by the pool. It's a very good way to find out how much your bartenders are over pouring, stealing and giving away drinks."

I nodded and watched her sashay her cotton tail white butt to the bathroom and then she turned and smiled, knowing full well I was watching every step, bounce and jiggle.