All Comments on 'I'm So Sorry Ch. 05: New Beginnings'

by FullyLoadedUK

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Proof read

Your stories are great but need to be proof read. The typos are very distracting.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Love the Story

But lets hope it Continues. into Canada and how the Women get Pregnant. Does his Boss join the Harem. What of others once in Canada.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
Sorry, but

BOB IS AN ASSHOLE! He couldn't forgive his wife? LMFAO! He never really loved her then! I'm usually a BTB kind of reader, but not in this case! Asshole Bob never really loved his wife if he can't forgive Gillian, for letting herself get blackmailed and raped! Thank goodness for her sake that she could separate and distance herself from the violence heaped on her from her blackmailers, else she would have gone insane!

Bob is a fucking asshole, someone should rape his ass, to give a SLIGHT, glimpse into what Gillian had to endure for over a year, while still being a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No, just no

A dizzying amount of typos, incorrect tense and words used. The story started off well but transformed, then started going downhill, fast. The relationship with the women at the end was completely unbelievable and did not add to or fit the story. The calm way in which he decided to be a master after being so horribly shaken by his wife’s sexual display is also totally unbelievable and the mere mention of any of them bringing innocent children to this disfunctional set up, turns my stomach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Very good story line

Overall this is a Very good story, but it has way to many typos, incorrect tense changes, and extra words in sentences.

The story line is good and the story progression is good but with all the above mentioned distractions it caused me to break from the story flow to trying to figure out what a particular sentence is saying.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Started out well but last page and a half well stupid. This slave shit and his wife being a nympho/slut/bi-slave was ridiculous male fantasy shit. Could have been a good story otherwise.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
*Sigh*

The moment I saw the 'UK' part of your name, I knew that this would be a total fuck-up. Tell me...can any of you assholes actually write about how a NORMAL man would react in a situation like this?! For fuck's sake...are all Brits overly-polite, wimpy cunts, or is it just the bulk of British Lit writers?! I reall can't fucking tell

I bet a Brit could catch you in bed with his wife and he'd stammer a fucking apology for not letting you finish

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
@Mauser45

"I bet a Brit could catch you in bed with his wife and he'd stammer a fucking apology for not letting you finish"

The apology would be for getting blood on your clothes as the pick axe was removed from your spine and the stammering because of the strain needed as it was buried so deep ;)

Or are you thinking "No, no old bean, you carry on, don't let me interrupt, I shan't be about for long" is anything more than a polite I don't want it now you've been there and thank you for giving me an excuse to divorce her. O.O

With his attitude, Bob will make one shit master.

Her mistake was protecting Sharon and not trusting him enough to tell him straight away. OK she was stupid in how she protected her, there was nothing stopping them raping her after they had finished with Gillian. After that it was all a huge web of blackmail and coercion playing on her needs (which Bob was too blind to see).

He showed not one iota of compassion for Gillian and was happy to throw her to the wolves by divorcing her and we all saw how well that worked out when she had something to try and stay sane for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed by that much Chief !

I was cruising along mostly enjoying this story until this ridiculous ending showed up. Keep writing as there is promise there in your story but give some consideration to the fact that your readers are not morons and seek more plausible characters and endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I feel bad for his wife she didn't want all that happened she was repeatedly raped an her husband blames her by saying he can't remain married to her

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
It was ok for 4 1/2 chapters

Then it went off the rails with the "Master & Slave" shit.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
Sharon gets off the hook with the law?

Sharon attempted vehicular homicide. There must be a Hayes Code, or some code, violation for not being punished for that, musn’’t there? Thought it got kind of far fetched near the end, but this is fiction, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well....

Even though it was riddled with a sh*t ton of grammatical, past/present/future tense, spelling and what in the phuq was that supposed to say errors, it WAS a good story. Then you had him take back used up, sloppy as phuq, swampy, Grand Canyon p*ssy! That ish actually turned my phuqing stomach and I stopped reading as soon as he started considering that disgusting ish! You completely phuqing trashed a perfectly good story! Way to phuqing go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even ignoring the grammar, this feels like a crap porno written by a zit covered eighth grader. Did you actually use a kink checklist to make sure you hit everything? Seriously, mate, suspension of disbelief only gets you so far before the shopping list becomes apparent.

HAYCHELSKYWALKERHAYCHELSKYWALKERalmost 3 years ago

Not too bad as a story until The wife is reduced to a mindless sex slave by her husband & nice instead of the victim & martyr if you will. Why did her husband not give a fuck about her, why did he love the nice who was the cause of all of thi? It really makes no sense in the end. Maybe a major retirement of everything after the police raised and a level of humanity in the main characters could work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t believe he ended up with the niece and still technically took the whore wife back. Really disappointed. She essentially cheated on him with a literal TON of people and still gets what she wants in the end with little net consequence on her end.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Loved the series! 5 stars for every chapter. Well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFullyLoadedUK@FullyLoadedUK
Originally from the uk, I've lived in Europe, Japan, USA and Canada over the course of my life. My vocabulary is a little mixed up because of it. So it's soccer not football, pants are underwear and I'm content to happily mix gas and petrol in sentences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES