I'm So Sorry Ch. 05: New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We ordered in here and not to come out until she'd cum six times. That was fifteen minutes ago." She smiled.

I smiled too, it was an interesting way to calm her down, "Okay, let's go see Mary."

Once in the kitchen, I asked "So are you both okay with this arrangement with Gillian? It adds complexity to our relationship which we're still figuring out. Understand that I don't want to put a strain on us for her. I get that she needs someone and that in her mind I'm the best candidate for a few reasons. But are we going to be okay? I will back out of this if either of you have any doubts."

Sharon talked first, "We talked about it. We want to do this. Aunty Gillian needs us now. We are the only ones she has left. I'll admit my wanting this is in part due to my part in the troubles she got into. And Mary feels a little guilt over her ex-husband being the one that ensured all your friends and neighbours knew. There is also a thrill about having her as our slave though. But ultimately it's we care for her, love her and we know you do too. You won't stand for her as your wife now but maybe as a sex slave you can have a relationship that fits her desires and gives you control over them for your comfort. We need to do it. We'll deal with trouble it causes but I'm not sure there will be much to deal with."

"What about bringing in men into the home for her?"

"Use your old house for that but I suspect you'll see she only needs women. The experience of the last year has left her trusting one man and one man only."

"Me?"

"Yes you. Why do you think she offered you the collar."

At that our conversation ended when we heard a muffled "Fuck Yes!" from the bedroom and Mary laughed, "I think she just got to six."

With that the door to the bedroom opened and a flush faced Gillian walked out in a white summer dress with pink flowers on it. You could see her nipples pressing into the material of the dress and rivulets of her juices running down her legs. She seemed truly relaxed and calm.

"Welcome home master. I hope my appearance meets with your approval." She said to me then turned to Sharon, "I've finished my task mistress. "

"Set the table for supper now. Four settings." Sharon told her.

"Yes mistress." She said then set about her task. While two other girls set about serving up supper and I headed to the master bedroom to change out of my work suit and into shorts and a polo shirt sans my boxers at Sharon's suggestion.

When I got to the table, Gillian was already half way through her meal based on what I saw on her plate compared to the rest of us. Sitting down, I looked a quizzical eye towards Mary and she just smiled at me.

The food was wonderful. I was on my third bite when Gillian finished. Rising from the table, she took her plate to the kitchen then returned wearing just her gold collar. Sharon looked her up and down, squeezing her thighs, ass and tits as if assessing a prize dog at Crufts. "Very good. Go get your dessert then."

Gillian then crawled under the table and started to undo my short. First the button and then pulling down the zipper. Once she had that she started to pull on them. I lifted my bum slightly to allow her to tug them down my legs. Two soft hands then slowly pushed my legs apart and I felt her breath on my balls and then my cock. A cock that had been slow to realised the situation but was now rapidly catching on to his good fortune.

I gasped when she licked my balls the first time, a little bit of food rolling out of my mouth and falling back onto my plate. I was ready for when the tongue moved onto my shaft and kept the Mary's delicious food my mouth . Which was a good thing because Sharon threatened to put a bib on me if I continued to drool my food like that. Mary and Sharon high fived with at that.

I made sure not to have anything in my mouth or on my fork when she inhaled my now rock solid cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head like a spinning brush at a car wash trying to ensure no dirt or in this case pre-cum was left behind as it made a slow journey into her mouth then on into her throat. God it was delightful, warm, wet and igniting my passion with skilled ease.

My Gillian - the loving wife one - couldn't deep throat. She gagged and pulled back and refused to try again. This Gillian - the slut wife/pornstar/sex slave - was perfectly happy with a cock lodged deep in her throat. To prove it she forced mine there over and over again as she generated copious amounts of saliva that I felt building up on her cheeks, chin, hands and all over my thighs, cock, balls and pooling around my ass on the seat. It was struggle not to cum with the pressure it put on my cock head. I was so far gone that I couldn't tell you want two plus two added up to.

My food was abandoned to the pleasure of her mouth. My hands now used to hold onto the table rather than holding utensils to shovel the wonderful meal that my girls had made for me. Mary and Sharon tried to continue eating as if everything was normal but struggled due to my groans and the obscene noises being made by Gillian's mouse pleasuring my cock.

"She's eating you two out next." I gasped looking as Gillian's assault continued. At this point she'd pulled off my cock and was inhaling one of my balls while her hands churned away on my cock like she was making butter.

"We're counting on it. Why do you think we he summer dresses and no panties on?" Mary laughed.

"Oh God!" I groaned, the thought of Gillian eating them out she was done with me was almost too much but I held on.

But only for a few seconds. As Gillian's mouth descended once more onto my cock, as it started to trumpet it's arrival in her mouth with volley after volley of cum. She swallowed it all then licked my balls and cock clean before shuffling away from me.

Mary's eyes lit up next and I knew then who was Gillian's next client. I grabbed my plate and Mary's and took them to the kitchen. Scraping the remains into the trash before returning. Using a napkin I wiped the drool that had escaped Mary's mouth and was running down her chin, "Tell where do you keep the bibs?"

"Fuck! You!" She gasped as Gillian worked her magic. I laughed and looked at the scene before me. Yes I could see this arrangement was going to work.

Later, Mary, Sharon and I were in the kitchen cleaning up after our meal with my polo shirt the only piece of clothing on any of us. We'd sent Gillian to get a shower after she'd finished servicing Sharon. Her hair was matted with saliva and pussy juice and her entire upper body, arms and hands was glistening with it too. Her crotch and legs weren't in much better shape covered as they were in her own juices. He pubic hair matted into ringlets.

"You're going to her bed tonight." Mary told me.

"But..." I started but Sharon put her finger to my lips and shushed me to be quiet.

"You're getting a treat that Sharon and I aren't ready to give just yet." Mary continued now that Sharon had shut me up.

I looked at the two of them wondering if I could ask what the treat was. Sharon and Mary smirked at my puzzled look.

'Ask her to spin around when she returns. I think you'll figure it out." Sharon told me.

We retired to the living room, me with a beer and girls with a glass of wine each. Sharon bringing an extra glass and the bottle with her.

"We booked our flights today for next week. Mary will be over there with me for two weeks then return." Sharon told me. It wasn't news really just confirmation. Mary and I had applied to move to Canada to join Sharon and she was going over with her to scout out neighbourhoods we wanted to live in and look at some potential homes for us. What was new to me but maybe not to the girls was that I wouldn't be alone while they were away. Sharon was there as a student and would be rejoining her studies a week late because of everything. We'd looked into her transferring back here but had been told it would mean starting over. Seeing as we wanted to start over, it seemed better to do it by moving there than in place here with the eyes of people that knew everything or thought they did watching on.

The most interesting part of that was that my boss, Heidi had decided she liked the idea too. So was looking at moving the company to Canada and seeding it with a few good people from this office. The investors loved the idea of the company being seen as an international company and several of our customers saw huge benefits of having us in a timezone closer to theirs. Her chats with the Canadian government had been promising so far and she expected it to grease the passage of our applications.

"Gillian will need to apply to move to Canada." I said.

"Already done. Actually she and I are part of the group that Heidi submitted for quick processing." Mary told me.

"Just how long have you guys been planning everything?"

"Not long but we're just really good at it." Sharon said with a smirk.

"There is one more thing we want to do though and we're not sure how you'll take this one." Mary said.

"Okay?"

"We want to formalize our arrangements. If you agree I will be your wife." Sharon said.

"And I will wear a collar like Gillian." Mary said was she pulled a thin square box from beside the seat she was sitting in. As she said that it struck me that Sharon had been the only one giving instructions to Gillian. The only one that Gillian called mistress.

"Are you sure?" I asked as my mind tried to process everything.

"Oh yes. When Gillian first approached us to become our sex slave we asked her all sorts of questions. It turned my pussy into Niagara Falls hearing about. Since then Sharon and I experimented a little and the same thing. I want this."

"Okay." I said and quick as a flashed the box was open and another gold collar was ready to be put in place. I had Sharon do this one.

Gillian returned shortly after that swaying her hips and happier than I remember seeing in her over a year. She was even happier when she saw the collar on Mary, squealing with delight, "He did it!"

Mary and Gillian hugged and kissed before Gillian broke away and turned to look at Sharon and I, "Did he do the other thing? Oh, he hasn't. He said no?"

I was puzzled but Sharon answered, "We haven't got to that yet. Kneel down the pair of you and watch."

Instantly the pair dropped to the the knees and rested their hands on their thighs. While I turned to Sharon, "Other thing?"

"I want to marry you. I think you feel the same. If you do then I'd like to have my aunt's engagement ring and wedding band."

"But they represent some bad memories to me."

"No. They represent good memories and then memories that brought about the transition to our new family and our new life. One that will be filled with love and devotion. One that will grow as we add children to it."

"Children?"

"Yes, we all want them. I have time but we think it's probably past time for Mary and Aunt Gillian to have their first."

"I absolutely and with no reservations want to marry you Sharon and yes if you want to use the rings we will use the rings. As for children, let's talk about that. I want them, we'll figure out the order once we get settled in Toronto."

There was much celebration then, Mary fetched the engagement ring and I placed it on Sharon's finger. Kissing and cuddling ensued before we settled once more onto the couch. Well for Sharon and I. Mary and Gillian returned to the kneeling positions on the floor in front of us.

It was then my mind returned to the treat I was promised. "Gillian, stand up and do a slow twirl for me."

She smiled while the other two laughed. Climbing slowly to her, she then turned around and I saw it and I knew what the treat was. Peeking out between Gillian's buttocks was a heart shaped jewel. A jewel that had to be on the end of a butt plug. The butt plug being there signalled that I was going to have anal sex with Gillian. This again was something my loving wife had denied me before, something she found repulsive or so she said but something she'd done many times on the videos and likely many more times off camera when ordered to.

Sharon whispered to me, "I want to do it too. But I'd rather do it with someone who has experience so it's perfect our first time just like it was when you deflowered the front."

I smiled and kissed her deeply, with all the passion I could muster. There were some sighs from the other two then they enveloped us in a hug before breaking apart once more leaving Sharon and I standing there holding hands.

Gillian slowly walked away from us and headed towards the bedroom, swaying her hips as sexily as she could. She got to the entrance to her bedroom leaned over a little and slowly pulled the plug out of her arse then slipped into the bedroom, calling out my name and then, "I need you!"

12