All Comments on 'I'm the Man of the House Ch. 03'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good theme, however very stilted writing. Steak (meat) is not spelled stake.

va45va45about 8 years ago
nice house warming

Enjoyed the swapping rings an there first night. Hopping to see this couple go on a date and be totally free. In time going for a week at a close optional retreated, she tell him, she off the pill and enjoy her as he likes, dress as he likes her too an not hold back, as he pushes in deeper each night.

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Keep it going

Don't worry about the negative comments that them and get better. I assume English is a second language for you? Either way you can create a very interesting story so just work on your technical skills and it will only get better. Can't wait for your next installment.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 8 years ago
sentence structure

Still to many Then's and long sentences You had a 8 line sentence and a four line sentence with three then's. Drop the word then and use the next as first word of your next sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thens'

I agree with first comment far too many I then, then and then I. Get someone to proof read, before posting. other than that great story.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Frustrating, still a ⭐️⭐️⭐️ story unless

Unless you stop and listen too all those so called NEGATIVE comments we are giving you things won't change. You yourself ask for ours comments and we gladly pass on our words of wisdom to you WHY, not to shit pick or to belittle you but to help you become a better writer.. Think on it...Get a fucking EDITOR , all great writers on this site have ONE....

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Seriously?

Kookaburra8, you are far more annoying than all of the mistakes in all of his stories combined. You've been on a rampage, tearing apart story after story. Enough already. If you don't like his work, stop reading it. It's a pretty simple concept.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Irishmike73..seriously

In response to your comment, yes seriously.. when I start reading a story whether two chapter or fourty, I read from start to finish irrespective if the story is brilliant or mediocre like this one is. Whether you agree or not. Clearly you find my comments too harsh I certainly hope you wrote to all the others who also share my point of view.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Well said kookaburra8

I certainly don't think your comments were too harsh, if fact I agree with what you says as do others who have left virtually the same comments as you along the way. Clearly this mad Irishman as a bone to pick with you, unfortunately he can't distinguish the difference between constructive criticism or that of being an arsehole. Isn't it ironic that he's the one being defensive and not the author..seems HW1956 doesn't give a shit either way...I too gave ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...