All Comments on 'I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 04'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Not exactly

the ending I was expecting... interesting turn of events.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too bad

The spoiled son destindd mom to a life of being a slut for anybody and he could have had it all.

TTVOLTTVOLover 6 years ago
Great Ending

Yep, actions have consequences. Thanks for the not so "into the sunset" ending.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
bah son pussed out

when he should have stood tall. now he is second to his dad for his life. plus moms in the wind after puss boy got what he wanted. what a disgraceful lil shit.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Antagonist

Mom was the antagonist in this story. She seduced her son in the first place. She lured him into having sex under conditions that would allow her husband to catch them. She had no feelings for her husband. She deserved the punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've enjoyed many of your stories, this is not one of them. The ending just flat out blew.

looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dissapointed

Title says it all. That ending just totally blew it. Went from a series I would probably re-read to a serise I will immediately forget.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Sheesh

I'm disappointed that so many of you wanted to see a rainbow ending when one of the characters was so blatantly evil. How did she deserve a life with either her husband or her son after the problems she created deliberately? This is my last commentary on the comments for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I understand amd get why it had to end this way

I get the whole thing and the well deserved punishment for mom in the end. But please petskunk dont use it in the Danville Series...that would be a total downer.if it had a sad ending. Love your work dude.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Very Gutsy Choice for Ending

Well Played. The son's flaw was lust . The mom also had that plus a massive case of self absorption ...being lifelong indulged for her appearance brought that condition on . Father wasn't a man and abdicated his head of household responsibility which led to destructive ( but skillfully chronicled by this genre's standards ) spiral.

Full marks *****

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Who had a choice?

It seems to me that the husband had a choice to not become what he became. He caused most of the problems by neglecting his responsibilities.

The son had a choice. He thought only with his small head.

Why is the wife the only one to be selected as the one who deserved punishment? The years of living with a drunk are punishment. I have seen it.

While there didn't have to be a good ending, why a bad one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mummy was not the only one who blew it!

In real life shit happens. On literotica fantasy happens!

Rainbows, puppies, happy ending be of both types!

If I want shit I just look at my sad sack fucking life!

You ruined the ending!

Sorry but you did!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Then That Happened...

This story went completely off the rails. Son and mother are discovered. Son humiliates mother at fathers behest. Where did all of this supposed aggression from the son towards the mother come from? They were professing love for each other in the last chapter. Son rejects mother. Then the son leaves home never to speak to the mother again but maintains a relationship with the father he hates? Did we change writers in the last part of the chapter? 1-Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thumbs Down

You totally ruined the story at the end.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Wtf

Seriously pissed off wtf author you ruined the story

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
What the ever living fuck

What were you thinking with this ending? They go from seemingly in love to never talking again? Crappie ending, we couldn't muster up enough like after that for even two stars, this ending ruend a decent sierise.

Where did his want to hurt his mother come from? As we read it he was the kind of person who gave comfort, not bruised back sides, it didn't track.

Please fix this horrible blunder.

Not so happy,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was unexpected.

That ending was unexpected and just down right crap. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wtf

It was wrote almost from a role playing stance not like it was actually mother and son

Roadrunner-OhRoadrunner-Ohabout 5 years ago
REALLY or REALITY?

This ending does not FIT the Series. That fact makes me think that your series is based off reall life experience. The punishment part of the story has NO background. Where is the reason for the punishment? First lover, then punisher, and then estranged son?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lousy ending. He should have made his dad watch him cum in her mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending sucked

The ending really sucked it didn't make any sense he and his Mom had a great relationship they loved each other and then you make it seem like she was a bad mother for years and you make him beat her like she was a very bad mother and person and make them hate each other and move away from each other and not talk or see or talk to each other ever again that's messed up it was the father that was the problem not her. Sad and the worst ending ever you must really hate your mom and that's why you ended the story this way

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Ending sucked

I chose this ending deliberately. Not everything in life ends up peaches and cream. Especially when sex is involved and a close family relationship that includes a teenager. I felt this type of ending was quite plausible. And, no, I don't hate my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ending sucked - and

The plural of "stiletto" is "stilettos" (no "e")

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

he needs to find his mother and reconcile with her

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
ending sucked - and

My dictionary and many online dictionaries show both spellings are usable.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SAD ENDING !!!!^*!^*!^*!

It could have been a good one, but the ending sucked. What happened to HEC??.

WELL YOU HAD ,A VERY WELL WRITTEN. F L O P SORRY

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
wow...........

Throwing actual reality into an erotic fantasy story.... how fukked up is that.....but I do see yer point skunk........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hated the ending. She didnt deserve that being married to a dick head and also giving the son the best time of his life. Perhaps a reuniting episode could happen

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great story. Terrible ending. Desperately needs an epilogue.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Total bullshit ending, no way the son reacts like that. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very weak ending.No man would give up pussy that good.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog11 days ago

Breaking and entering 53507 has it about right. I mean where DID this aggression toward his mother come from? He's done nothing but fawn over her, lust after her, love her, then he spanks the crap out of her?! At his father's request, no less?! His father packs his bags and leaves, taking the thorn in the son's side with him, and he can't find it in his heart to forgive his mom and move on? Yes, he did ask that they keep the sex for when the dad wasn't home. Yes, she knew right off it was time to push the envelope in the exact opposite direction. So, yeah, she deserved some comeuppance, but not to be shunned! Very jarring ending to say the least.

Maybe if we were privy to the mom's machinations, her wiles at enthralling, capturing her son, it might make sense that you have her castigated in the end. A little first person from her to have us understand her better and find we don't like her much and when that ending comes, we cheer it! As it is, i just don't get it.

i see it as a trick ending, with NO precedent evident in the story that precedes it, except that she did, in fact, betray her son's trust right there at the ultimate scene. But all three of them went way over the top as a result. Mom just leaves? No fucking way.

This is my first story i've read of yours. I liked it a lot- you use the language well. I'm off now to browse your library for more mother son stories (pretty much the only ones i read). Thanks for writing!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog11 days ago

in one of your comments, you say the mom is 'blatantly evil', and why would we want a rainbow ending? If you were writing her as blatantly evil, you failed miserably. All she did was seduce her son to get what she wasn't getting from her husband. Yeah, she used her son, but if you asked her son, he'd say 'please Mom, use me up!'. Your take was she's blatantly evil???? Now i really don't understand. Evil? If she's evil, i better reread a whole bunch of mother son stories by many different authors to ferret out the 'evil' in these sex-crazed moms! Here i thought that, while not innocuous, they were just getting what they wanted! I love these stories where the dad is still in the picture, cuz they're so RIPE with drama! But i can't for the life of me see her as evil. I've read two or three where the mom was truly a jaded, nasty cunt of a woman, one where the grandma seduced and enslaved her grandson (she was a character just MADE to hate! ). But your mom doesn't even come close to evil. Shaking my head

01Timber6701Timber679 days ago

Why did you end it like that ??? No son would abandon their mother and she just up and left without saying goodbye or anything

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES