I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated. I didn't want to stop. I didn't think I had the inner strength to hold off my desire for my mother. The lightbulb over my head clicked on.

"No, Mom, I don't want to stop completely," I admitted. "But we can't be doing things like this when my father is in the house."

Mom seemed to be pondering this for a moment or three. Her forehead crinkled up in thought.

"You are okay fucking your mother behind your father's back but not in front of him." Her tone of voice was quite disturbing to me. Almost as if she was pissed off. I guess she was.

"It doesn't sound very good when you put it like that, Mom. But, yeah. Not while he is in the house."

"I will think it over," she said as she left my room.

That was one exceptionally long evening and night. I stayed hidden away in my room not wishing to see either of my parents. It didn't prevent me from jerking off though reliving memories of Mom and me together. From time to time, I heard their raised voices in the family room but that was nothing out of the ordinary.

I stayed in my room the following morning as long as I could. Still not wishing to see my parents yet being the teenager I was, I needed sustenance in terms of food. Quietly, I walked into the kitchen.

My father seemed to have dragged his sorry ass into work for another hungover morning of labour. I don't know how he could do it. He never seemed to miss time at work due to his excessive drinking habits. Have to give the devil his due.

Mom looked up at me from her seat at the kitchen table. She waved her coffee cup vaguely in my direction, not really giving me any attention. I immediately suspected she was still pissed at me. Well, two could play that game so I went about my morning routine toasting a bagel and pouring myself a coffee. Being a gentleman, I offered to top up Mom's coffee which she declined.

Once I was finished with my breakfast, Mom invited me to join her on the couch in the family room. I had an idea where this was going since she was sitting in the middle of the couch, her usual, leading up to sex, seat. Since my father was not home, I had no objections. Nope. Not a one.

My mother was also wearing an outfit designed to grab the attention of any horny son. She had removed her terrycloth housecoat revealing her lingerie previously hidden from my sight. My mother's tits were being held up and out by a peach coloured shelf bra proving her nipples were rock hard. Crotchless peach colored panties and thigh high stockings. Of course, her perpetual four inch stilettoes.

"I'm so horny, Hector," Mom cooed at me as I walked to the couch taking my seat.

"I need you to fuck your mommy, Hec, I can't wait," she exclaimed.

There was no doubting how ready she was as when I tried to reach out to embrace her and start making out, my mother just pushed me back into the corner of the couch. Wordlessly, Mom reached for the waistband of my sweats, frantically dragging them down and off.

My mother was definitely in charge of this endeavour with me merely along for the ride. Pardon the pun. Mom tugged me until I was sitting at the edge of the couch. Without further ado, she grabbed my lust hardened cock, rubbed it a few times against her pussy before sitting down on it facing me.

My mother was wet, wetter than I had known her to be during our recent times together. She sank down, pushing my prick into her right to the hilt. She was so wet I could hear a squelching sound from her pussy. It made me even harder knowing she was that turned on by sex with her son.

I placed my hands on her ass. As Mom rode up and down on me, I cupped and squeezed her cheeks. I licked and nipped at her tits when they were within reach. Her franticness seemed to calm down with every slide up and down my dick. My mother was leaning into me, resting her torso against mine, while she moaned into my ear.

She shifted her position. I looked my mother directly in the eyes seeing the excitement she was feeling in her gaze. She was fucking incredible. Slowly and sensuously she would lift herself up until my cock was just piercing its way into her. Then she would, equally as slowly and sensuously, lower herself until all of my cock was buried in my mother's pussy.

Her moans continued but I could hear that she was trying to say something to me, trying to formulate the words. Eventually they came out.

"Hector, Hector, you are so good, fucking your mother like this."

"Mom, this is so unbelievable. Being able to fuck you whenever my father isn't home."

She gulped. She let out a long sigh.

"Hector, your father is home. He's asleep in our bedroom," admitted Mom.

"No, actually, he's not. He is right here," said my father leaning on the breakfast bar separating the two rooms.

I was shocked into immobility. My mother continued to ride my cock even knowing my father was watching. I grew angry, angrier than I had ever been in my life. I just couldn't believe my mother had done this to me.

I was also scared. I didn't know how my father was going to react. He was completely sober obviously.

In the seconds that passed, I decided that Mom needed to pit me against my father in this fashion. It dawned on me she was punishing him for his love affaire with the bottle. I shoved her backwards, causing my still hard cock to be yanked out of the warm pussy previously trapping it.

"Mom! How dare you! Why did you do this to us?"

"Don't let on this is the first time you have done something with your mother, Hector," stated my father.

"It's not. But she knew I didn't want this to happen. I told her," I said, virtually whining at my father.

"She needs to be punished for her actions, Hector."

I thought shoving her off my cock was punishment. But, my father obviously had different ideas on the subject.

"Put her across your knee, Hector," my father told me.

Without hesitating, I grabbed Mom's hair and pulled her to me and across my knees. With her gorgeous ass up in the air, I raised my hand and slapped it.

"Harder," my father instructed me.

And, I did. I kept spanking her ass over and over. Harder and harder. Mom's ass was turning a shade of neon red surrounding the white imprints of my hand on her ass. Mom was shrieking from the pain I was inflicting on her buttocks.

The old man was enjoying the spectacle. He kept chanting, "Harder, Hector, harder," repeatedly.

I wasn't stopping. A lifetime of aggression was pouring out of me manifested by me spanking my mother's ass. Not for just this episode, but anger over every slight, real or imagined, I had endured with my mother while growing up.

My hand was hurting me yet I did not stop. I simply continued slamming it down on my mother's luscious red and white ass cheeks. She was screaming in pain while struggling to free herself from my grip.

Eventually she squirmed her way off my lap, falling to the floor in front of me. I was exhilarated seeing the effects of my spanking her, she needed that lesson. While watching her crying at my feet, my hand discovered my dick was still hard after all the exertion. It was also screaming out for attention.

I guess I really did enjoy the thrill of punishing my mother. I began to jerk my cock, trying to be slow, yet not able to overcome the need for quick release. Once again, not paying any attention or even recognizing my father's ongoing presence, I pulled Mom to her knees by her hair.

Close to me, within my widespread legs, I rapped my mother across the face with my dick. I did that I don't know how many times before returning to jerking myself off. It was only a few strokes later that my cum surged out of my body, splattering its way across my mother's face.

Rope after rope of hot cum spurted onto Mom's face, covering her from eyelids to chin. I continued covering my mother with my sticky fluid until my cock began deflating, indicating my gauges were on empty.

I looked down at my sperm splattered, sobbing mother. I looked up at my grinning and applauding father. With all the dignity I could gather around myself, I pulled my sweats back up, leaving the room and the lewd scene behind me. I went to my room.

The next few days passed excruciatingly slowly. My father left for work that day returning that evening only to pack a couple of suitcases. He left the house without saying a word to my mother. Or to me, for that matter.

Mom tried different things. She worked at remaining my MILF, conveying disappointment in my lack of reaction to her sexual advances. She even tried to turn back the clock, wanting to regain her position as my non sexual mother.

I couldn't deal with her, the circumstances, or, yes, the sexual attraction I still felt for her. While she was out shopping or whatever one afternoon, I threw as much of my stuff as I could into a couple duffel bags before heading over to my buddy's place.

And, that was the finale in the events that started on Halloween. In many ways, it was a magical journey despite the tragic ending. My father and I continued to have a very restrained relationship. He quit his drinking pretty much. He was no teetotaler by any stretch of the imagination but he was not as soused as in earlier times. I continued with college although I did transfer to a campus in another city.

My mother? I can't really tell you much. She and my father sold the house. My mother moved across the country without even saying goodbye. It's been a few years now and we haven't spoken since.

I don't observe Halloween anymore.

12