I'm Your Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure thing," I called back turning the light on in the lounge to find the ranch slider.

Unbolting it I walked out, naked obviously and put the coffees on the outdoor table. It was chilly and I felt my nipples harden in the cold- I gave them a little tweak to get them really hard. She was still dressed when she came out. I loved her being dressed and me naked. We sat together holding our mugs in both hands. I held my mug under a breast and massaged the nipple as if I were trying to express. She smiled.

"One day," she said patting my knee, "one day."

After we finished our coffees I got up and took them to the bench. When I got back I had to move over to where she could "see me properly." I had to place my palms on the top of my head so that my forearms were horizontal and turn slowly round and round. Well with her staring at me I could have done it all week. I had been turning for about five minutes I guess when she started to strip too.

"Hey," she said as her blouse followed her skirt to the deck," I can't be the Commandant all the time- I want us to be partners."

"Oh," I asked, the disappointment obvious, as I brought bringing my arms down, "do you?"

She finished undressing and did a turn for me- stunning, her butt was even nicer than I had thought.

"Yes. Hey, I'm not some middle aged Dom wanting slaves for her harem- Oh well you know what I mean. I want you and I want to give to you and I want you to give to me. To be there when I'm feeling like shit and nothing's working or going right for me and I want to do the same for you; isn't that what you want?"

I moved to her and we swayed from side to side in each other's arms.

"I d love to be your sub babe but if I can't be that I want you to be, well I guess to be the man. I will support you in everything you do, I will walk along side you, I will work for you I will care for you when you're weak or when you're tired but more than anything .I want to be the one you turn to. It's really simple for me; it's all about you."

"So equal but different?"

"That's it exactly my darling; different roles. Now how about you sit on this hard wooden bench seat here and I'll sit on your soft lap and you can try to kiss me if you want."

It was there again; that other side of her personality- the uncertainty. I knew I had to build her back up right at the moment. She was down on confidence as the enormity of what we were committing to hit her.

I was flirty and downright slutty as I sat on her lap. I had done a little butt wiggle for her before sitting down extravagantly, wrapping my arms round her neck and licking my lips in The Ultimate Slut manner. She smiled and I winked back.

It was happening, the confidence was coming back and she was getting back on the horse.

We kissed, she was more forceful and I kissed back unreservedly. I wouldn't play any games with her; she got a hundred percent from me in everything. I mean if you love someone you do your absolute best for them, don't you? It's just the way it is.

She fondled my boobs, then seized a nipple ring pulling it right out till it hurt then and just held it there. I let my head roll back and my mouth hung open as she did it to me. Her hand went behind my head and she brought me back up to be kissed hard again.

I just loved it, she could throw me round like a rag doll if she wanted I loved having her strong and in control.

I was still on her lap and she pushed on my chest so I went back and my legs came up. She took hold of my ankles pulling up and pushing my legs open. I had my hands on the floor so I pushed up to ease the weight for her and get my pussy closer to her lips.

"Whose slut are you?" she asked

"Your slut Fran darling, I'm your little slut."

I replied from down near the floor.

I heard her spit and felt it hit my pussy. It made me feel so slutty as I waited for her. She poked her tongue as far into me as she could get then sucked noisily. I lay there with my body upside down loving the feel of what she was doing to me. She was using me. It should have been humiliating and I guess to most women it would have been but for me it was heaven.

She didn't let me cum, telling me I wasn't allowed and I had to try not to. I failed rather miserably I have to admit and I knew from the "tsk tsk" that I was in trouble. She pushed me out so I slipped down in an ungainly heap on to the deck from where I lay not daring to look up at her while I awaited my fate.

She stood standing with legs astride my body. I lay on my back with my body straight as she lowered herself over my face. I stared straight up at her bottom getting her vulva directly over my mouth.

"You know what to do," is all she said.

"As if I didn't," is all I thought.

I smiled and rose up to lick her pussy. She was near to coming as well when she sat on my face. I could scarcely get a breath but instead of panicking I relaxed accepting without question what she had in store for me. Time passed and I felt myself going faint then I was blacked out and when I came to she was crouched over me shaking me and telling me I just had to wake up- and she was sorry.

I came to my senses quite quickly after that and- although I did have a bit of a headache- I was ecstatic; I had proven how far I would go. It was a game she hadn't played before; she had thought I would be able to get air somehow so it was only when I had gone completely limp that she had twigged there might be something wrong.

I looked up at her adoringly and smiled. She gave me a rueful little smile back.

"I'm fine," I told her, "my part's easy babe; I just do what I'm told."

She didn't look convinced.

"No harm done; I would have lasted for ages anyway and we're still learning, huh?"

She sat on the seat and I sat on her lap. Then she hugged me long and hard. I meant a lot to her- that was a nice feeling.

It was very late and we hadn't eaten. Up to then we had done so much I hadn't noticed but in the quiet my tummy felt very, very empty. Hers must have too because next I knew she had me slip off then stood up herself.

She took my hand and led me through to her very well appointed kitchen.

'Sit," she instructed pointing to a bar stool as the breakfast bar.

I sat and watched as she turned the oven on to 200 centigrade, poured a bag of frozen wedges into a tray leaving it on the bench while the oven warmed up then pulled two scotch fillet steaks from the freezer and popped them in the microwave to thaw. She looked up at me, smiled and my heart melted. I smiled back; there was definitely no place else I wanted to be.

Soon the steaks were sizzling, the wedges were roasting and she had prepared a quite stunning Greek salad. We ate at the table; two lovers enjoying a red wine with a delicious meal. If it sounds like an involved relationship juggling roles from sub to partner well it was and it wasn't. All I had to do was keep my wits about me.

After our dinner with the time at well after midnight we were still too hyper to go to sleep and so we cleared the table, tidied the kitchen loaded and turned on the dishwasher then went into the lounge. She put an old LP record on then held me as we waited for the music to start and sure enough, seconds later, Tammy started and I was having my first romantic lesbian dance.

There is something about swaying to the music in the naked arms of another woman- especially when you're kissing passionately- that I find hugely appealing.She led- of course. That is if standing in one spot and swaying as you pash counts as leading.

We got to bed about two- after my first shared lesbian shower (another keeper as far as I was concerned) and I lay in her arms feeling her hands caress my body as I snuggled in to her and drifted very happily off to sleep.

I woke at seven thirty the next morning with my head resting on her shoulder. She stroked my back and I just tilted my head to kiss her cheek and murmur "I love you."

"I've been watching you." She was smiling.

"Were you really? Do I snore?"

"You did a little when you were in such a deep sleep. I enjoyed hearing you. Hey If I wanted silence I would have got a Pet Rock."

She gave me a significant look and I gave her another kiss then tried to snuggle in but we were running late so she was having none of that. She had me get in the shower while she got the porridge and coffee on then I dished up while she had her quick shower and we sat in our robes having breakfast together.

After breakfast we tidied up, got dressed, put on our make up and headed out to her garage. We went into work in her car, with her driving and me clinging to her arm.

My cell rang; it was Mom.

'Hi love," she said Then she was straight into it, "I couldn't get hold of you yesterday evening so I rang Gerald to ask about you guys coming over for Sunday lunch and some girl answered his phone - she told me you and Gerald have broken up! What's going on sweetie?"

"Oh, um yeah-"

"Oh Cindy! Oh baby! Are you alright honey?"

"Yes Mom, thanks, no I'm fine I-"

"Would you like to come and stay a few days with me Hon? Just till you get back on your feet you know?"

"Oh Mom that's lovely of you to offer but I'm OK I..."

"You what Hon?"

"Well I'm over him Mom; I've met someone and, Oh Mom I'm in love!"

Fran looked over at me and smiled.

"I thought you loved Gerald Hon?"

"No Mom, I wanted to love Gerald but I didn't, not really but I do love Fran Mom, I'm mad about her and she loves me."

"She?"

I laughed, "Yes Mom, your little girl is a lesbian."

There was silence then she spoke, "'Have you met her family yet Hon?"

"No I haven't; not yet Mom."

"Oh, OK Hon"

"Mom?"

"Yes Hon?"

"Are you happy for me?"

"Yes Hon, I better go now, just wanting to be sure you were OK, bye sweetie, love you."

"Love you," I answered back and she cut off.

I sat with the phone in my hands stunned. She wasn't happy at my news; she couldn't wait to go. Fran reached over and took my hand. I loved having her hold it and squeezed her hand back but Mom's reaction had left me flattened. When we got to work we sat in the car a while so she could cuddle me. I dried my eyes and she patted with a tissue so my makeup was OK.

"We don't tell anyone here OK?" she was insistent and I nodded obediently.

The day passed uneventfully, for which I was grateful and she drove me home that evening. We went through to the lounge where I insisted she sit down while I stripped naked and made the drinks. She was warming to her role.

"Lie here," she told me and I lay face up with my butt on her lap and my arms folded behind my neck.

I had put my drink down first but she held hers putting it down now on my tummy- it was cold. As I lay there trying not to flinch she started to tickle me. I tensed up completely to stop from moving- that's when my mobile rang; it was Mom, again.

"Oh Hi Mom," I said brightly, trying not to giggle.

"Hi dear, I was- what are you doing?"

She had heard me, I didn't care.

"I'm lying naked across Fran's lap with my arms folded behind my neck; well one still is the other one is holding the phone. Oh, oh not fair, Mom! She's tickling my armpit and pulling on my nipple ring. Oh darn! Mom I moved and her drink spilled so Fran has to punish me now, just a minute while I roll over."

Mom wasn't saying anything but she was there; I could hear her breathing- she was getting turned on.

"I'm going to put the phone down Mom, you stay listening, OK?"

"OK," it was very breathy.

I handed the phone to Fran who held it just above my ass as she spanked me. She hit really hard and I yelped at the spanks. Fran handed the phone back to me and I asked if Mom if she was still there. She breathed out- more of a sigh really. I guess I was still a bit pissed at her lack of enthusiasm for my news this morning. You know it doesn't come much bigger than 'your little girl's a lesbian' so I was sharing something pretty massive but what I picked up was that she didn't approve. So she was getting every sordid detail- I thought she'd hang up but she was listening.

"Hi Mom, I'm wet now but Fran won't let me play with myself. Are you wet Mom?"

Fran was making cut cut motions and did the thumb across the throat gesture but I didn't give a fuck.

"You're wet and gaping aren't you Mom? You wish you could be here to be a humiliated little slut like me and have your bottom spanked too, don't you Mom?"

She sighed, "I was in my nightie sweetheart. That's on the floor and I was listening to you get spanked with my hand buried in my cunt. I'm wet I'm gaping and I so long to be spanked- hard."

Now it was my turn to be shocked- she had thrown my father out five years before when she found he had been playing around and as far as I had been aware she was a totally non sexual person- it' s always the quiet ones, it really is.

I pointed to the phone then did a big loop with my hand and pointed to the floor- it meant Mom wants to come over. I followed that with a smacking motion- she understood what that meant. Fran put her hand out for the phone, I handed it to her and she spoke.

"Lilly, are you naked," she asked in an authoritarian voice.

I have to assume Mom said yes because the next thing Fran told her was she wasn't allowed to masturbate till she was here. She was allowed to wear a scarf on the drive over and when she stood on the door step she was to be wearing just her heels. I stood with head bowed feeling very inferior (and loving it) as my Mistress told her she would expect to see her soon then hung up.

She looked at me and told me to go get the strap on. I did as I was told and in no time she had it on and was fucking the shit out of me as I lay on my back sprawled across the table. She reached over and slapped me- I moaned with pleasure.

Mom was on the doorstep in twenty minutes by which time the plastic cock was making slushy sounds in my vagina and my cheeks glowed a bright red. .I was told to lie still and close my eyes. Fran was in total control now and my mother was going to come over and study her daughter's body before Fran did something to her.

Fran walked over to the door and opened it.

"Come in Lilly," I heard her say in that masterful voice.

"Yes Ma'am," I heard said very respectfully, was that Mom? I was just a bit, as in majorly, embarrassed about now but I kept my eyes closed and lay still.

"Lilly your daughter had been complaining that I haven't allowed her to have anything in her pussy. So I felt obliged to fuck her with my strap on. Why don't you just kneel down here and lick her juices off it for me?"

They were right in front of me and I heard her sucking, loudly, on Fran's shaft.

"Excellent. Now why don't you suck all those tasty juices out of Cindy's pussy then you can lean over the table yourself and I'll spank you. You're just a nasty wet little slut really aren't you Lilly and you deserve to be spanked - don't you?"

'Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am." I heard my mother say to this women twenty something years her junior.

I was tense now as I waited for Mom to lick my box. Mistake. Fran grabbed my hair jerking my head up off the table and delivered a crashing slap to my face. She let go and I brought my head back down and relaxed my body. Oh it hurt but I loved it; she was in total control.

I felt Mom's tongue, just touching at first then pushing in and her lips on my wet pussy. She sucked; making slurping noises then with her lips still on my pussy I heard her working my juices in her mouth. I put my hand on her throat so I could feel her swallow. Oh fuck I was so wet now. My legs spread as wide as I could get them and I arched up trying to force my cunt up on her tongue.

"Kiss your daughter Lilly," Fran commanded

I still had my eyes closed and I felt her mouth leave my pussy then her body lying over mine and her hands holding my head. Her breath, so familiar, was on my face. I kept

my eyes closed and parted my lips immediately feeling her soft moist lips on mine and tasting my cum on them then her tongue, so languid, softly brushing against mine. I responded; my tongue rolling against hers and my legs wrapping round her butt.

Fran pushed on my leg to get me to reposition round Lilly's waist. Soon after I heard the sound of her butt being spanked. I felt the spanks through her body as well. Her mouth slipped from mine and we lay with our faces together as she moaned and gasped at the spanks she was receiving.

By this time I had opened my eyes and we looked in each others eyes just an inch or so away. We were connecting as sensual beings and had no secrets; she loved what was being done to her every bit as much as I had loved when it was done to me. The spanking went on for a while and then it stopped.

I felt Lilly being hauled off me and the sound of her dropping to the floor then I was hauled up by Mistress to stand next to her. I looked in Fran's eyes and she was close to going. It hadn't occurred to me, she had been so dominant so utterly in control and most of it was done on her nerves. I put my head close to her mouth and made out I was listening intently then nodded and walked over to Lilly.

"Yes Mistress," I said to the clearly puzzled Fran then pulled on Lilly's hand to get her to come with me to the bathroom where I turned the water on cold and had a shower with her. She was as horny as anything- the spanking and kissing me had got her close but she wasn't there yet.

"Mistress wants me to take you outside wet and tie you up," I told her after I turned the water off.

She nodded humbly and padded out through the lounge and onto the deck. I positioned her under the ring in the beam then went into the kitchen to get our ball of twine .I turned to her, took her wrists and bound them in front of her then stood on a chair to put the twine over the hook and hauled down pulling her arms to be straight up. Our clothes line was out on the back lawn so I went and got a few pegs from the basket clipping one on her tongue, one on each nipple two on each pussy lip and one on her hood.-her nub was well and truly out.

I left her there, cold and in pain to comfort my darling. She had left the lounge - I found her on our bed curled up in a ball. I slid across to be under her and put her head on my shoulder.

"You were stunning," I told her. "Cuddle in to me sweetheart, you can cry if you want- I won't tell."

She did, she cuddled into me and sobbed into my shoulder and my neck. It took a while but finally she was settled and we could talk

"That scares me, that side of me," she said almost dreamily," I don't want to ever let it take control and I know it wants to."

"I love it, so does Lilly. Oh look we just love to get bossed around sometimes. Honestly I wasn't scared of that side of you, its still you just letting one aspect come to the fore more."

I pulled a face at my unfortunate rhyme but she didn't seem to notice.

"You weren't? I wasn't too nasty? When I slapped you?"

I loved it."

"When I gave your mother such a spanking?"

"She loved it. Her eyes were rolling and I was watching her expression- she was in heaven. We both were; we love it. I know you need times like this but oh, I just adore you. You can slap me, fuck me, strangle me, fist me anything you want me."

"You really are a little slut; aren't you?"

"No," I corrected, "I wouldn't do that for anyone else; I'm not a little slut: I'm your little slut. There's a difference."

"And Lilly?"

"Shit. Good question, she got off listening to me get spanked, I think I get Mom off but I know she loved what you were doing to her. Hey I can see to her if you like?"

"She wants you to make love to her you ninny!" (I can be so exasperating sometimes I was discovering.)

'Really?" (That was as in "Please say that again, I rather enjoyed hearing it.")