I'm Your Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop fishing or I'll give you a smack. Oh look I watched her face when she saw you lying like such a good little slut with it all on display, it was a combination of love, desire and lust. She liked the spanking but she liked it more because it was you she was lying on. Go and make love to her Cindy, I'm not jealous- I might come out with my strap on and fuck you both in a while. Now off you go. Shoo."

I didn't know what to say; I know how I felt - all tingly. Fran was watching me; I knew it, as I walked out of our bedroom, down the hallway and back out to the patio. She was still there Lilly with the clothes pegs in place. She was tiring and her head hung down- she looked a bit despondent, a bit forgotten too.

I went to her and took the pegs off, opening them rather than pulling till they came off. She had opened her eyes and was looking at me wondering what next.

'Fran told me to come out here and make love to you," I told her flatly, looking for her reaction.

"Do you want to?" she asked and now she was fishing, I knew from looking at her that she wanted me to say yes and that she was anxious I might not want to.

I held her face in my hands and kissed her gently.

'Yes I do Lilly, I want to very much," I told her then went back to kissing her.

She was still tied of course and I left her helpless. I knew she loved it, the other woman being in complete control with her helpless and obliged to go along with what ever I wanted.

It meant I did all the work and while it was liberating it was also draining. However we kissed passionately and I went down to her breasts and then her pussy. She looked great tied up with her arms stretched up like that. Her tits were a bit on the small side and drooped a bit as the tits someone who is nearly fifty are inclined to do. She had good sized nipples- not huge, not organ stops- but a good size and they were hard.

I sucked on them, one at a time of course, and I held each one in my suck drawing it out as far as I could until my mouth slipped off them. They tasted nice and I loved the feel of the nipple as I flicked my tongue against it. Then I slipped down over her tummy to her pussy. She had shaved and it looked fantastic down there- she usually just trimmed so I know she had done that before coming over. It looked a lot like mine- or mine looked a lot like hers I suppose is more accurate.

She spread her legs as much as she could for me as I knelt in front of Mom's vagina. I parted her lips and she gasped as I drew my tongue up over her pink gash. Her breathing became heavy and labored as I went on to lick and poke my tongue up her and finally pulled her hood up then licked and sucked on her clit.

She was ready to come so I stood up again, pushed two fingers of my left hand up into her opening twisting and turning them while I put my right arm round her neck to pull her close and kissed her. Her tongue was in my mouth as she came. We had our eyes closed and I opened mine first watching as she opened hers and saw the sparkle.

Her face broke into such a happy delighted smile.

We went back to kissing and I decided she needed some tormenting so I started tickling her as we kissed. She was ticklish, I knew that, and she flinched at first but it was such a turn on for her that she forced herself to remain still and endure my tickling or at least endure it until it was unbearable and she flinched shivering.

"Do you need to go?" I asked, whispering the question in her ear.

A look of desperation came over her and she nodded frantically.

'So do I," I told her.

There was a small step ladder over in the corner. (I found out later Fran used it for hanging the decorations- so practical.) I went over, brought it back and set it up facing Mom.

"I'm going to pee on you Mommy," I told her with an evil smile." I want you to turn round and I'm going to try to get some in your mouth. When I do you are to what?"

"Swallow Ma'am," she replied, she was excited - I could see it on her face, hear it in her voice.

I got up to the top of the step ladder which had my pussy just above her head took my position and started peeing. My stream hit her chest and I used my fingers to pull on the skin above my pussy and get the flow to arch higher. Now it was hitting her face and I aimed at her mouth. She opened and let it flow in, filling her so it was over flowing then swallowing and opening again.

"Turn"

She turned slowly as I watered her hair and down her back before I ran dry. I hadn't done anything like that before but Mom was in seventh heaven that was obvious so I decided to give it a try. I got down of the ladder and went back to holding and kissing her. I could taste my piss on her tongue.

"You like?" I asked.

"I love," she replied.

That convinced me; I lay down so my mouth was under her pussy and got my torso up resting on my elbows with my butt parked on the tiles. In this way I got my mouth a foot or so from her pussy- I wanted to see her piss coming towards me. She was looking down and moved a little to try to pee where I wanted- so thoughtful.

Then she started.Her flow was very heavy- my goodness she had needed to go. She was dead on target too; the first splash hitting my cheek and then straight into my mouth. The force and warmth surprised me but the taste delighted me. I swallowed again and again as the relentless flow filled my mouth to the point I could feel her pee dribbling down my chin. I ducked my head so she peed all over it, in my hair and then down my front, feeling the warm pee on my skin.

'Well what is this?" I heard and it was Fran standing with hands on hips watching.

"Your two piss sluts Ma'am," I replied, possibly a little cheekier than was good for me.

She gave me a "you're in for it now" look and pointed to a spot in front of Lilly. Then she looked up at the hook. Well she tied me so I was in the same position as Mom then rinsed us and the patio off with the garden hose. It was freezing and we loved it. She left us in the wind while she went inside and made herself a coffee. Then she came out, dressed, and had a cigarette with her coffee as we froze our tits off. Mine are like Mom's, not much droop yet- thank God but much the same.

So finally she finished her ever so important bloody coffee and she went back inside to come out again with a hand towel which she used to dry her subs as well as she could. We got another twenty minutes by which time the fight had left us completely and we were two obedient little sluts for Ma'am. Satisfied she got on the step ladder to release us then climbed down. We stood in place awaiting her instruction.

'Lilly, kiss your daughter please," she instructed.

Mom put her arms round me and gave me such a passionate loving kiss I thought my knees would go.

"Lilly, kiss me please."

Mom let me go, her hands lingering affectionately, then moved to Fran and kissed her passionately too.

"Cindy, Lilly will sleep with us tonight. Lilly you will wear one of Cindy's out fits when you drive home, I want you to be a part of my household, you and Cindy are my wives and Cindy is my Number one wife. Clear?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, very, very clear, thank you ma'am, I, I will try to make you proud of me Ma'am." Lilly replied.

Did I mind? No I loved the idea, I didn't mind sharing Fran, I had wanted her to be dominant and I had discovered feelings for Mom I suppose were always there but which I hadn't allowed to come out, until that night. In any case it's hard being a sub on your own and so much easier being one with someone else.

'Go, shower, you both stink," Fran told us but with the most loving of smiles on her face and as we turned to walk away she smacked us both hard on our butts.

I led Mom to the shower and we indulged in hot water this time, soaping and washing each other from top to toe until we smelt like two well scrubbed roses. I dried her off and she did the same for me. Two robes had appeared as if by magic while we were washing each other and we put these on. Fran had gone back to the bedroom- she had showered in the en suite before going back to bed.

I took Mom out to the lounge and made us a hot chocolate. We sat on the sofa; her legs sprawled over mine, and talked. She had fancied me, she had done this "sort of thing" when she was much younger - before she had met dad and she loved the thought of being Fran's second wife.

"She's really quite sensitive, you know," I told her somewhat importantly," so sometimes I need to encourage her, tell her how wonderful she is and sometimes she needs a cuddle till she's got her strength back."

'She should need a real big cuddle tonight after all this," Mom told me and I knew she had read Fran perfectly. "We better go and give her one now, huh?"

"Sounds like a plan Number Two, lets rinse these mugs off and you can spoon, I want to face."

She grinned, "I thought you might."

THE END