All Comments on 'Imagination (Audio)'

by Starr69696969

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Missing Link?

There's no link to the audio, unfortunately.

Starr69696969Starr69696969almost 8 years agoAuthor

I believe it's been fixed now. Please give a shout if the audio link is still missing, and I'll contact the site admins. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Woah

There's a lot of background noise but once I got used to it I came so hard listening to you. Wish you didn't leave afterwards but I guess it made sense. There need to be more good lesbian audio stories on here. I'm really glad I got to hear yours.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Decent first audio

Your voice is great. Your delivery is excellent. However the background noise makes it difficult to get into it. It's like trying to be sexy and sensual in a laundromat with all the machines running or next to a construction site. If you can eliminate that in future recordings, your audios will be top-notch.

I know you're filling an underserved niche, but I hope you do a few for us guys, too. :-)

Starr69696969Starr69696969over 7 years agoAuthor

Ha! I had the air conditioner on (necessary under the circumstances, lol). I didn't even notice it had been picked up on the audio. I appreciate being made aware of it and will bear that in mind in the future.

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
The audio is NOT fixed

It still sounds bad, and I almost can't hear the voice over the main loud noise, whatever you would call it? I tried listening to both recordings, and the major noise drowns out your voice. I found it worked better to hear you while wearing headphones, and many people may have to wear to them anyway, for privacy sake!

I did listen to this when no one was home without the headphones, and it was not as good of an experience either recording.

I must interject and say that this story was great reading it, but listening to it, OMG!!! WAY BETTER!!!!! It will go down as one of my favorites!!!

If there is ANY way you can try to fix this Audio again, it would be GREAT because this is a HOT story! I'll leave a 2nd comment about that!

Thank YOU!!!

topoffagaintopoffagainover 7 years ago
You MUST try the Audio!! Yes, reading it is nice, but does NOT compare to the Audio!!!

I am back after about 1/2 an hour of relaxing after I had "6" orgasms just like you told me, and HOW to have them, and WHEN to have them!! WOW!!! This was WONDERFUL!! YES! 6 ORGASMS!! SIX!!!! i Without ANY vibrator! Mine all broke at the same time! Bummer for me, but that makes me have to word harder at clearing my mind, and listening to a story like this was SO HOT!!! This was the first time I have EVER just gotten to listen to a story of someone telling ME what NOT to do and WHAT to do WHEN! OMG!!! (I have to say you sound VERY professional at what you do, even though I had nothing to compare it to! Your voice is beautiful, seriously, and is VERY provocative! I was under your spell! If another woman read this, it may not have had the same effect at all! Your voice was MADE for this!

I listened to this the very FIRST thing this morning because I have to take medications that kind of dulls everything out, so I WAS ABLE to ORGASM from this story by the way it was told to us, and again without any vibrators, just my/your fingers! Mmmmm! Thank you!!! I wish I could meet you in person and we could get alone!! Yes, I said that!!

Yes, I read the story and was IMPRESSED, and I had ONE orgasm and could NOT make myself orgasm anymore. I was bummed!

Anyway, a few days later I decided I wanted to LISTEN to this story to see if I could feel the FULL effect! WOW!!!!!!!!!! This story IN AUDIO is the BEST!!!! I used headphones, but that was not as good as just letting the story play out loud here in my living room from my chair! YUMMMM! That was THE BEST!!! There is so much MORE to this story than the written one, and if you don't listen to this Audio one, it's your fault! It is extremely worth listening to this one!

I waited until I could make sure no one was home so I could be even be vocal as the story went along, if need be as I am sometimes, and sure enough, I WAS VERY VOCAL!!! My orgasms hit! One, two, three, four, five, six! I was able to enjoy each

one, too. I just let my body listen and react to what I heard, do what I was told to do, and OMG!!! EXPLOSION! My body just took over! I WILL listen to this again because I forgot I unplugged my computer last night, so the battery ran out before I could move fast enough to get it plugged back in and this shut down! I can only IMAGINE HOW MANY MORE ORGASMS I COULD HAVE HAD IF THE COMPUTER HAD NOT SHUT DOWN!!! WOW!!!!! That's okay, though, because I will get to do this again! I will try again this afternoon IF I can wait that long!!! I will also try it again tomorrow morning again! Enjoy this!!!

Please give this author some LOVING BACK by rating this AND by leaving a comment! I believe the only way these authors get paid is by the number of comments, ratings, and now Audio files they have. So PLEASE comment and rate! It only takes a second to comment! It ONLY has to be a few words, not as long as mine is. I just really wanted to cover this story and give it the review it SO deserves!!!

Thank you, Star69696969!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm practically dripping wet now!

Oh.my.gosh. I loved it! You had me soaking wet before you let me touch myself! I can't wait to do this when I'm alone and no one is home. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This was so awesome. Is the first girl on girl guided masterbation audio I have been able to find. Please make more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey baby

Hey would you like to record one of theses together I know a way I'm 26 male very handsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amaazing!

WoW wonderful recording, and super yummy story. Can you make more lesbian records?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Baby

This is my second time listening.. I'd like to spend time in your company! Moan more baby & cry out for us..you are so sexy! Please do more audios

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing.

Thanks so much, this is wonderful and so sexy.

Just as a note, maybe say in the blurb "have a dildo or vibrator handy for this story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Could you please do more like this! πŸ’“πŸ’œ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This audio always makes me so incredibly wet. Thanks for all of the orgasms.

You should do more lesbian audios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 out of 10

Honestly was amazing, first time hearing you and it was one of the best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sorry wont let me change

Best so amazing if only I could find myself and you in the same room in real life..... I would end up in trouble.... but I have a question where is the more you promised about dominant and submissive 😁🀀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous