Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you for making it home in time for dinner, as promised," she smiled, pecking my cheek. "It's about a half hour from being ready."

"Smells great, Mom," I replied. "I'll be in my room."

On my way upstairs, I wasn't sure if our secret was safe or not. Mom was going to be dangerous.

***

As the weeks passed, I began to feel a little more secure in my ability to keep my activities unknown to my mother. She seemed content with the explanation for my more frequent absence, which was partly the truth. I had told her that I was spending more time with a female friend, which she took as trying to persuade someone to go out on a date with me. That she approved of.

I just left out the part about her age, and that we had long since passed the dating stage.

While I was busy trying to keep my Mom off the scent, I didn't see that my Dad, of all people, had started to notice what was going on. He popped in on me, in my room one afternoon.

"Hi Henry. Got a minute?" he asked, sticking his head in the doorway.

"Sure Dad," I replied, putting my book down. "What's up?"

"That," he said softly as he closed the door, "is exactly what I wanted to ask you. What's new in your life?"

"Huh? Why, nothing," I lied, trying to hide my discomfort at the question.

"Okay.... Let's not play that game, son," Dad said. "I'm not here to give you a hard time, as a father. Consider me just another guy. I've noticed that you seem to be in a better mood lately. You haven't fought with your sister in quite a while."

"Wasn't that the whole point of grounding us?" I laughed. "Now you say it's suspicious that I haven't had a fight with Sharon?" Just before our trip to Greece, my sister and I had really gone at it, and neither of us was willing to back off, so our parents had grounded both of us for a week.

"No, if that's the reason why, then I'm glad you learned the lesson so quickly," Dad smiled. "I just can't help thinking there's another reason. Don't forget.... I was your age once, and going through the same things you are. You're sure there isn't another reason for your change in attitude?" His expression led me to believe he was not going to let this go without an answer.

Still, I wasn't about to volunteer the truth. I don't know what you're talking about, I thought, unless you mean it's because I'm fucking the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Yeah, that might explain it, but I don't think you're ready to hear about it. I decided a little misdirection was the best course.

"Well, I suppose...." I smiled, confirming his assumption, without admitting anything.

"Uh huh. A girl. I thought so," he nodded. "I remember when I started to get lucky. I probably had the same look on my face. Better be careful around your Mother. She might not be as understanding as I am."

Of that I'm sure. Part of me almost wants to tell you the whole story, just to see the look on your face, but....

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Dad," I smiled.

"Is she pretty?" he asked, obviously getting a vicarious thrill out of our new brotherhood.

"Oh yes. Very beautiful," I laughed.

"Built?" he gestured, holding his hands in front of him in the universal 'big tits' position.

"Um, yeah," I blushed.

"That's my boy!" he grinned. "Just be careful. I'm not looking to be a grandfather just yet."

"Right. I'll be careful," I nodded. "No, um, mistakes."

"Okay. Well," he said, standing, and opening the door, "Carry on. Good luck."

Carry on. Yes. I think I will.

As often as possible.

***

I woke up alone. My sex-addled brain had a brief moment of confusion, trying to identify the ceiling, which wasn't mine. It was, as I said, a very brief moment. This was far from my first time in this room. Brosie had welcomed me into her bed often in the last four weeks, since she had made it home from Greece.

We had grown much closer over that time. It turns out we had much more in common than a mere lust for each other's bodies. We had differences, of course, as you would expect given our age difference, but relatively few. Perhaps having a daughter close to my age played a part in Brosie's youthful outlook. Whatever the reason, spending time with her was not a hardship. It wasn't like spending time with my Mother, and not only because my Mother had never let me sample her feminine charms as Brosie had.

Brosie was fun, and had resisted the urge to impose her will on me when we had decisions to make. It would have been so easy for her to 'parent' me, and flex her seniority, but she didn't. She treated me as a partner, with an equal voice.

It was her voice, however, that caught my attention today. Music wafted into the bedroom from below, accompanied by vocals from my Greek goddess. Curiosity made me follow the sound.

I quietly found my way to the top of the stairs, just as a new song began with a sharp beat and a blare of trumpets. The volume level immediately ramped up, indicating her opinion of the song. Even if it was a few years before my time, it wasn't unfamiliar to me: one-hit wonders Katrina and the Waves, with 'Walking On Sunshine'.

I paused midway down the staircase, and smiled, as Brosie belted out the lyrics happily. I crept down the rest of the way while she sang.

"Oh!...... Ohhhh yeeeaaaah!...... I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I´m sure...... And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door....... Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down....... 'cause I just can´t wait till you write me you´re coming around!"

I peeked carefully around the doorway into the kitchen, and found her, dancing and cooking, stark naked. It was quite a sight, and she didn't see me as she continued.

"I'm walking on sunshine, wooah.... I'm walking on sunshine, woooah.... I'm walking on sunshine, woooah..... And don't it feel good!.... Hey, alright now.... And don't it feel good!..... Hey yeah!" Her dancing made her spin happily, and she saw me, at last. A slight blush bloomed on her cheeks, but she didn't hesitate, extending her hand to me, and dancing away for my benefit. Her eyes locked on mine as the lyrics told her feelings.

"I used to think maybe you loved me, now I know that it's true," she sang, as I caught her hand. "And I don't want to spend my whole life, just waiting for you....... Now I don't want you back for the weekend, not back for a day, no no no," she smiled. "I said baby I just want you back and I want you to stay! Woah yeh!"

I was fully involved now, as her joy was contagious. It was also a great deal of fun to watch her body, particularly her breasts, bounce, shake and wobble wildly from such close proximity.

"I'm walking on sunshine, wooah........ I'm walking on sunshine, woooah........ I'm walking on sunshine, woooah........ And don't it feel good!" we sang, together. I'll admit, dancing naked in her kitchen felt strange, but we were alone in the house.

"Hey, alright now...... And don't it feel good!...... Hey yeah...... And don't it feel good!...... Walking on sunshine...... Walking on sunshine...... "

As we danced through the guitar interlude, my eyes were drawn to her bouncing boobs, especially when she ran on the spot excitedly. I saw her glance more than once at my cock, which was growing harder by the minute, and standing out from my body, swaying in wide circles.

"I feel alive, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real...... I feel alive, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real...... I'm on sunshine baby, whoa, oh yeah, I'm on sunshine baby.... woah!.... I'm walking on sunshine, wooah..... I'm walking on sunshine, wooah...... I'm walking on sunshine, wooah...... And don't it feel good!" we harmonized, swinging each other by the arms.

"I'll say it, I'll say it, I'll say it again now..... And don't it f-."

The music stopped abruptly, but we didn't, finishing the song awkwardly.

".... Feel good!" we stumbled, looking for the reason for the truncated tune. It was a reason clearly identified when I turned to see Marina, staring at us with the remote control in her hand. The look on her face spoke to her surprise, and disapproval. Her eyes dropped momentarily to my bobbing erection.

"Oh shit," Brosie cursed softly, and stepped in front of me, shielding my penis from her daughter's scathing view. "Hello, Marina. What brings you home so early?"

I cowered behind Brosie, although there was little point in doing so. The list of plausible explanations for our naked escapades was pretty short. There's no way Marina hadn't figured it out already.

For her part, Brosie stood defiantly nude, making no effort to cover herself, and waiting for her answer.

"You ask ME what brings me home?" Marina scoffed, gesturing in frustration. "What the hell is going on here, Mother?"

"Oh, Marina, you're an adult, aren't you? Do you really need me to explain it?" Brosie shook her head.

"No, Mother, you don't need to explain sex to me. I'm not an idiot," Marina snarled sarcastically. "What are you doing with someone my age?"

"Hi Marina," I waved. It was a lame gesture, but I was nervous, and couldn't hide behind her Mother anymore.

"Yes, Henry, I recognize you," she spat. "Why are you here, in my house, naked, with my Mother?"

"I thought you said you didn't need me to explain sex?" Brosie laughed, pressing herself back against me, and wrapping my arms around her. My hands fell naturally on her breasts. Marina's gaze shifted briefly to her Mother's chest, and my uneasy hands.

"Could you stop that, please? Stop groping my Mother? Would it be too much to ask for you to put some clothes on?" Marina asked, desperation in her voice. She tried to avert her eyes somewhat, but not completely.

"Not at all," Brosie said smoothly, and took my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen behind her. "Our clothes are in my bedroom. We'll be back in a few minutes."

"I'm really only interested in talking to you, Mother," Marina explained. "Henry can just leave. So nice to see you again, Henry."

The sarcasm dripping off those words led me to believe she might not be quite as thrilled as she sounded. I followed Brosie's sexy ass up the stairs, and into the bedroom, where she closed the door behind us. She sat on the bed heavily, and put her hands over her face.

"Shit! Shit, shit shit, shit, SHIT! Why did she have to come home early, today of all days!" Brosie sighed. I sat beside her, and wrapped an arm around her.

"Sorry, honey," I said softly.

"Don't be.... It's my fault," she corrected. "I shouldn't have been dancing naked in the kitchen. I just felt so good, today; so warm, and happy. Come to think of it maybe it is your fault, after all. If you didn't make me love you so much, I wouldn't have been dancing." The second part was delivered with a smile, so my guilt was very short lived.

"Um, sorry?" I laughed. "I'll get dressed and get out of here, so you can deal with her."

Brosie glanced at her watch, and shook her head.

"Oh no, you don't! We've got time left today, and I'm hungry for lunch, so you just stay up here, and ignore the fireworks. I'll be back, soon," she pointed at the bed. She was putting her robe on as she left the room, and I crawled into her big bed dutifully.

Part of me wanted to give them some privacy to work it out, but another part wanted to listen in. I guess privacy isn't really necessary when someone has already seen you naked.... with an erection.... dancing in the kitchen.... with her mother.

I thought women were supposed to scream at each other when they fight? I thought, straining to hear their words, unsuccessfully. Finally, emotions erupted, and with them the volume level, as well.

"Mother! How could you?! Was this going on in Greece, too?!" Obviously Marina, I awaited Brosie's reply.

"Watch your tone, young lady! I will not be treated with disrespect, no matter how upset you are!"

"Deny it! It was happening! That's why you were parading around in that ridiculous bikini, showing your tits to everyone! How could you do that? Have you no shame?"

"This is your last warning about your tone! Who do you think you're talking to? I'm your mother!"

"Exactly!" Marina snarled. "Thank you for making my fucking point for me! You're my mother, who shouldn't be carrying on with a guy young enough to be my brother! How could you! It makes you look like a slut! Worse.... A cougar slut!"

"Enough!" Brosie screamed, putting her foot down. "Marina.... You're my daughter, and I love you, but you're treading on thin ice here! Back off! What I do in the privacy of my own home, and who I do it with, are none of anyone's business! That includes you. Now, I'm sorry that you found out the hard way. That was never my intention. I apologize for shocking you, but I will not apologize for being a woman who knows what she wants. Am I supposed to mourn your father forever?"

I moved to the upper hallway, so I could hear better, as they stopped yelling.

"Of course not, Mother," Marina replied. "But he's so young. It almost looks disrespectful, to his memory."

"Honey, I loved your father, with all my heart. This is not a mid-life crisis, or an affair. Your father is gone. I'm not cheating on him by finally getting on with my life. Do you honestly expect me to ask for his approval?"

A lull in the conversation nearly made me move closer, but I was still naked, and that would probably be like waving a red flag at a bull. Marina finally answered.

"No, I don't, and I'm not a kid anymore, so I have no parental requirements for whomever you choose to be your partner. Still, why him? Why not someone at least closer to your age? Aren't you at all concerned how it looks."

My ears perked up. This, I really wanted to hear. I'd asked the same question.

"Marina, it's not the fifties anymore. Thankfully, appearances are fleeting, and it seems that most people have their own laundry to attend to, so no, I don't care. Now, as for the other question.... that's a good one, honey. Why him? Why him? Do you know how long it's been since I felt.... anything.... from a date? How long since I trusted anyone's motives for being with me? Most of the other men I met were only looking at me as a piece of meat, with a potential big payday attached. I could just feel it in their eyes. Believe me, when we were on vacation, I didn't go hunting for a man, but when Hank looked at me.... well, there it was. You know, he was watching you first? It's true. I caught him checking out your ass, as you got out of the pool. He saw me, and stopped. You should have seen him blush."

"That's not a reason, Mom. You should have been pissed at him for leering at me," Marina complained.

"I didn't say 'leered', so stop making him into some pervert, and if I recall, you were hardly wearing a nun's habit that day. You can't put yourself on display on purpose, then complain about eyes on you. Anyway, later, when he looked at me that way, it was very flattering. It's nice to feel wanted. Desired. Even lusted after."

"So you fucked him. That I get. A vacation fling, with some stud who made your toes curl. I would have done the same thing," Marina dismissed. "Not with him, but I get that reasoning. Why now?"

"We really must have a chat about your dating life," Brosie laughed. "Vacation fling? Yes, I suppose it did start out that way. Just a quick, purely physical romp, but I soon found out there was more to Hank than what was hanging between his legs. I'm sure you saw it, didn't you, young lady? Oh, what he does to me with that long, hard.... "

"Ewww! TMI, Mother! Way too much information!" Marina gasped. I pictured her covering her ears.

"Fine. Let's just say I found that he cared more about me and my feelings than I expected, and I didn't want it to end so fast, especially since I didn't have to. Fortune smiles, on occasion. Since we got home, he and I have been working through some of those feelings, and today.... well, I was just very, very happy."

"So I gathered. I heard the song, and saw the dance. I'm not gonna like this, am I?" Marina asked.

"Probably not," Brosie giggled. "We're way past a purely physical fling now, honey. Appearances be damned, I think I'm in love."

More silence, while Marina digested that bit of news. It was news to me, as well. Not the feelings, but the words. I guess we had untangled things, without even trying. I felt happy, and warm.

"Okay, Mother, what do you need me to do?" Marina finally sighed.

"Keep this to yourself, okay? Beyond that, simply tolerate him being here. Acceptance can come later."

"Good, because tolerance is going to be enough of a stretch!" Marina snorted. "Acceptance might take decades!"

"I know how you feel. I've felt the same way about every one of your boyfriends. Welcome to my world," Brosie laughed. "So, why did you come home early, today, anyway?"

"I have no fucking idea! I suppose you'd like me to leave you alone, so you can, um, uh....." Marina stammered.

"Yes, please. Text me before you come back? I'd really like to, 'um, uh'.... a little more," Brosie suggested.

"God, I need a drink!" Marina groaned.

"Not while you're driving, please. I hope you know better than that?" Brosie added, with parental care.

"Yeah, yeah.... not while I'm driving. See you later, Mom. Have.... um.... fun."

From my position, laying on the floor of the upper hallway, I could see the edge of the front door as it opened and closed.

"Hank, honey?! You can come down, now!" Brosie called to me.

I grabbed my jeans off the floor and stepped into them, carefully tucking everything important inside before zipping them up. Seconds later, I was peeking around the edge of the door frame, into the kitchen.

"Come in honey, it's safe," Brosie laughed. "Aww, you're half dressed! Now I'll have to strip you all over again. Although, you do look good like that. Very sexy, bare chested, with those big shoulders of yours. I'm afraid that Marina's arrival was poorly timed, on another level; the lunch I had started for us is now in the garbage can, so we'll go with plan B. Take a seat, please," she directed.

I sat, and watched her deliver a tray of sandwiches to the table. Her robe was royal blue satin, and reached mid-thigh, but because she was naked beneath it, my attention was on the smooth thigh that peeked out as she walked. That is, that was my point of attention when I wasn't already watching her chest, which jiggled unrestrained under the silky fabric. She playfully made a point of leaning over as she put the tray down, showing me her devastating cleavage. When she went to the fridge to retrieve drinks for us, she bent from the hips, letting my eyes caress her barely covered ass. Despite the fact that Marina now knew about us, my luscious Brosie hadn't changed her attitude one bit.

She took her seat across from me, and rested her chin on her interlaced fingers. Her eyes scanned my face for several seconds before she spoke.

"Would I be correct in assuming you were listening?" she asked, adding a wry smile. "It's fine if you were. I'm sure I would have, given the chance."

Happy she was letting me off the hook, I nodded, and picked up a sandwich.

"Do you have anything to add?" she giggled, adjusting her robe nervously.

"Just one thing," I smiled, putting my freshly nibbled sandwich on my plate, and gazing at her. "I love you, too. I'm really glad the emotions worked themselves out, because I don't think I can picture my life without you in it."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," she smiled. "I had intended to tell you properly, but, well, Marina buggered that plan when she came home early. You're not mad about the way you found out?"

"No," I laughed, "but I don't have much experience with women telling me they love me."