Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, well, about that...." she giggled, rising smoothly from her chair, and extending a long, smooth leg over my lap. She settled gently, facing me, with her smile tinged by desire. "I'm hoping you won't be getting any more experience with women saying that they love you. Your résumé is closed in that respect. I'll be happy to help you with any other experience you'd like."

Her arms came around my neck, and she kissed me with a loving gentleness that confirmed her feelings.

"You're okay that she knows?" Brosie asked softly, after the kiss.

"Well, I guess I'll have to be. Not like we have a choice," I replied, then dismissed the thought. "It had to happen eventually, didn't it? We can trust her not to gossip?"

"Yeah, I think we are safe, there," she answered, with a chuckle. "She's too embarrassed to blab about it, and she'd like to have my cooperation with her own boyfriend, whom I've told her I don't like. She'll keep her mouth shut."

"So, we just need to tell my family," I said, trying to imagine that scenario.

"Yes," she sighed. "How do you feel about dancing naked in your kitchen?"

I burst out laughing, as the image appeared in my head.

"You know," I smiled, "I don't think that works more than once in a lifetime. We may need to come up with a different approach. As least there's no rush."

"Mmmmm, no rush," she smiled, rising off me. Her hands reached down, and freed my cock from its denim prison. I helped, dragging the jeans off my hips. The kisses had awoken my dick, and her hands brought it to attention quickly. Now that it was ready, she lowered herself, guiding my shaft into her juicy cunt. "Oh, fuck.... No rush."

As she settled, fully impaling herself, my hands caressed her hips. The satiny fabric felt wonderful under my fingers, but I was more interested in what was under it. I eased my hands inside, parting the front of her robe, and letting her luscious body out for my eyes to devour. She smiled, and let it slide off her shoulders to the floor.

"Marina didn't care for naked dancing. I wonder how she'd take walking in on this?" I moaned.

"She promised to message me before she came home," Brosie breathed, slowly rising and falling on my cock. "At this point, I couldn't care less if she sat right at the table next to us. Just as long as I get to fuck you, and be in your arms. You're so good for me, in every way possible. I Love You, Hank."

Over the last few weeks, even though it had not been spoken by either of us, there had been palpable changes in our feelings toward each other.

That first day back together had been a whirlwind of desires being satisfied after our forced separation. We had fucked each other unconscious, and parted that afternoon with primal appetites both quelled and aroused further.

Earlier today, we had started out in a similar fashion, ripping each other's clothes off and falling into bed with urgency, despite having been together only two days ago. Sexual excitement ruled, but as we kissed and rolled about on the bed, caressing and petting, another emotion surfaced. It didn't replace the excitement, merely augmenting it, and making it run deeper.

It was love that fuelled us, and led to nearly two hours of the most mind-blowing, deeply satisfying, physically draining sex ever. I know.... my opinion may not carry much weight, given my vast experience of three women and my right hand, but since I was the one in bed with her, my opinion is the only one that matters. She absolutely wore me out.

I'm not really sure how many orgasms she had. They weren't those of the screaming variety, but I was looking into her eyes during most of them, and could see her pupils dilate as the pleasure surged through her. It was very satisfying for me to know that the cock providing that pleasure was mine, and the emotions she was feeling were directed at me.

On a selfish note, the orgasm I had, after such a long session of experiencing the best her pussy and mouth had to give, was the most earth shattering I had ever felt. Un-fucking-believable. She wanted it on her, so I pumped my hand furiously along the length of hard, pussy-slicked cock, and grunted as more cum than I had ever seen shot out of my spigot, painting her with long lines of thick, white glop. Brosie had moaned happily, and gasped as each rope jumped out at her. Her smile grew wider with each spurt, and her fingers played with the icing, even as more was being applied. When at last I was spent, I had toppled over, and listened to her licking her fingers over and over.

Now, here in the kitchen, one might expect us to be fucking with urgency, but that wasn't the case. Rising and falling slowly on my lap, Brosie was calm, and grinning at me, enjoying the intimate closeness of the situation. She clenched her vaginal muscles around my cock, and tugged on it on the up-stroke, then let out a quivering breath of excitement as she drove herself down onto me again. There was, as she said so eloquently, no rush from either of us. She even managed to turn, and retrieve sandwiches for each of us, letting us multi-task in the most exquisite way. I was even able to perform napkin services, licking up stray crumbs from her lips, chest, and nipples.

Okay, the nipple cleaning was purely my idea, crumbs or no crumbs. If you had those big, soft breasts so conveniently positioned mere inches from your lips, you would have done the same thing. So thick, stiff, and delicious looking, those nipples called to me, and I was powerless to resist.

"Mmmmm, yes.... Good boy," she moaned softly as I maintained my contact, latched on to her nipple attentively. She undulated her hips. "So damn good."

She put her sandwich down, and rested her arms around my neck, watching me closely while I nibbled and gnawed gently on her nipples. Her strokes were short, and she concentrated on stimulating her clit by grinding her clit firmly against the base of my cock. I could feel her pussy gripping my shaft tighter, and knew she was enjoying herself.

Nearly as much as I was enjoying it, I'm sure. Her pussy was so warm, and wet, and the sensation of it surrounding my hard cock was delightful, especially when coupled with her position, and those big, soft breasts in my face.

Brosie's breathing was coming in short, quivering gasps, as her excitement built to the point of critical mass. At last, it pushed her over the edge.

"Mnnnaahhhn! Oh fuck... Oh FUCK.... FUCK! FUCK! GOD, I'M CUMMING!" she screeched, crushing her body tight against me, and furiously bucking her cunt over my cock. Not simply content with one orgasm, she kept at it, grinding herself into the onset of another, and another. At last, her screams of joy petered out, and she wilted in my arms, overcome by pleasure.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck.... That was.... Oh fuck..." she panted quietly.

The phone sitting on the table buzzed, sounding unusually loud in the quiet room.

Timing-wise, the text came at just the right time, for Brosie at least. She had just cum, and was very relaxed, resting her head on my shoulder. I was just able to reach it, and handed it to her.

"It's Marina," she sighed, still cuddled against me contentedly. My cock was still inside her warm sheath. "She's requesting permission to return home. I guess we really should let her. She has had a very emotional day." Her fingers began to type a response. "I assume you would like to finish. Ten minutes okay?" she asked.

Ten minutes? Yeah, I can do ten minutes. Prepare to get seriously fucked.

She hit the 'send' key, and put the phone aside, lifting off me as she did. My cock was wet and slippery with her frothy pussy juice, and the air tickled me as it tried to evaporate the coating. Brosie arranged herself on the kitchen countertop, legs held up and wide apart, ready to accept my cock again.

"Come on, baby," she smiled. "Fuck the shit out of me! Get yourself off! I'm sure I'll cum too."

Within seconds, I was balls deep, getting a grip on her hips while she wrapped herself around me. Her long legs encircled my waist, pulling me tight against her, while her arms did the same to my shoulders. I felt her big breasts squashed between us, and her warm breath on my neck.

"Just think.... she might have walked in on us doing this," she whispered. "Instead of naked dancing, she might have seen us fucking."

My first thought was that her words were a warning of sorts, meant to remind me that Marina would be walking back through the door in ten minutes. I stroked into her faster, then felt her reactions. It wasn't a warning. It was exciting her.

"Oh fuck, baby, imagine that," she moaned, clawing at my back. "My little girl, watching your big cock hammering my juicy pussy, splitting me wide open, making me cum. Fuck! I hadn't thought it would be so exciting!"

Neither had I. You know.... you normally try to avoid getting caught doing something naked, especially something as personal as sex. Somehow, I'd never thought of getting caught on purpose, but now that she had mentioned it, and was nearly ready to orgasm at the mere thought of Marina watching us fuck, I could see the appeal. My hips went into overdrive, and the kitchen filled with the sounds of bodies crashing together, grunts, and moans of pleasure.

"Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Pound my cunt with your big cock! Do it! Shoot that hot cum inside me! I want it! I need it!"

I imagined Marina behind me, silently watching me slam my cock into her mother's pussy. That was all it took.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!" I groaned, and spurted deep inside her, over and over. Through my orgasm, I could feel my luscious Greek lover gasping as her own pleasure hit her. We held tight, as waves of ecstasy rolled over us.

"I love you," I panted, caressing her gently. She rested in my arms, and sighed.

"Mmmmm, I love you, too. If only you didn't have to go," she pouted. "We have to find a way to solve that."

"Agreed, but I don't think it will be today," I smiled. "I'd better get out of here, before she gets back, or we may test her understanding." I pulled out, and grabbed my jeans off the floor.

"Crap. You're right," she smiled coyly. Her legs were still up, letting me see the trickle of semen, dripping slowly out of her vagina. "I suppose I should cover up, as well. I'm sure the smell is enough of a reminder that we've been busy. This may be the beginning of a new aspect to my relationship with my daughter. I know she's not a virgin. Maybe we can compare men."

"I don't think I want to be around for that conversation," I laughed, kissing her softly. "The rest of my clothes are upstairs."

"Go," she smiled, easing off the counter.

By the time I made it back down, Brosie was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, cinching her robe tight. She took a stance one step up, making our goodbye kiss easier.

We held each other. I tried not to lose track of the important fact of the day. Yes, Marina now knew about us, and that was a complication of major proportions, but that wasn't the part I chose to focus on. Instead, I heard those three words we all live to hear.

"I love you," she breathed, repeating them appropriately.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Now get out of here. I'll call you later."

***

"Surprise!" the person at our front door laughed, as I opened it and nearly had an apoplectic fit. My heart stopped cold, then jumped into high gear, pounding in my ears.

"Marina! What, um.... what are you....?" I babbled, looking around for dangerous eyes.

"Relax, numbnuts," she smiled, as she stepped in. Her voice dropped to a conspiratorial level. "I'm not here to blow your cover. Just to see your sister."

"Thank God," I sighed, and rested my forehead against the edge of the open door. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Yes, well, I recall the feeling," she snarled. "Sometimes, life gives you the chance to return the favour. I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

"Right. I'll get Sharon," I nodded, and closed the door.

A minute later, after stopping by my sister's room to inform her of her visitor's presence, I flopped on my bed, face down.

This situation was going to kill me.

Either I'd have a heart attack, or my Mother would find out, and murder me in my sleep.

Was love really worth it?

***

The following Saturday, I returned from another day of carnal pleasure in Brosie's bed. A shower had made sure perfume would not again be an issue, and I was feeling pretty good about things.

That is, until I ran into Marina and my sister, talking to my Mother in our kitchen.

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! my subconscious screamed, waving it's arms wildly.

"Mom.... Sis.... Marina," I nodded in greeting, praying my face didn't give my shock away. Sharon and Marina had become good friends, but Marina had promised not to spill our secret, saying it was more embarrassing than she was willing to risk. I hoped that still applied.

Mom didn't look mad. In fact, she was smiling, and laughing, as the three hens cackled happily. Marina's face showed nothing unusual, and Sharon's held only it's normal level of sibling distaste. I found it difficult to believe the three of them could possess such perfect poker faces, so I relaxed a little.

Probably shouldn't have.

"Hi, honey," my Mom giggled, waving at me. "You don't have any plans for tomorrow afternoon, do you?"

"None at all," I replied, without thinking. I could just go over to Brosie's a little earlier, for our Sunday session, if I needed to be somewhere else later in the afternoon.

"That's great. We're all going to Marina's house for the afternoon, to use the pool, and have dinner later," Mom explained. "You remember Mrs. Castellanos, don't you?"

Gulp.

I looked at Marina, who was grinning. My Mother and sister were looking at me, and didn't see her stick her tongue out at me, then wink. She promised not to rat on us, but not to take it well. My pause made Mom repeat herself.

"Honey? I said, you remember Mrs. Castellanos, don't you?"

Um, yeah. Brunette, statuesque, big tits? Loves it when I suck her nipples, and really likes it doggy style? Gives a mean blowjob? Yeah, that rings a bell.

"Yes of course, Mom," I answered, at last. "I remember."

Having Marina know about us was bad enough. Having her constantly visiting my sister was worse, like I never knew when the hand grenade was going to explode.

Now, I was going to have to spend a whole day in the company of both Marina and Brosie, as well as my family. The potential for discovery was off the charts.

Damn you, Marina.

Bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Hank and Brosie thought they were good to go?

I'm sure you want to see how this works out, so I'll get to it shortly.

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget to vote.