Imogen's Anus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell was unmistakable and I took another pass, with similar results.

This was an incredible turn-on, to be able to get real and direct access to the smell of Imogen's poo.

The next thing that occurred to me was to actually start sucking the dirty beads and the taste of her poo into my mouth.

At this I resisted, but instead returned my attention briefly to Imogen herself and began to gently caress her still swollen anus with a spare finger.

"How's your bum feeling??" I asked.

"Hmmmm. Pretty amazing. That was REALLY good!!" she replied.

"You're more than welcome!" said I.

"I'd really like you to fuck me now," Imogen declared.

"Hmmmm. I'd LOVE to, thank you!!" I was more than rearing to go.

My erection had been totally throbbing now inside my pants for the past 15 minutes or so as Imogen was having her anus and rectum pleasured.

Now was an opportunity to gain some relief for myself as I removed my pants and shorts in readiness.

My penis was HUGE – totally thick and swollen to its maximum as I anticipated entry into Imogen's body via one of her moist pink openings.

Imogen cocked her hips and buttocks towards me, spreading her private parts even further apart to give me maximum access.

I gazed longingly downwards at her beautiful pink vagina, surrounded as it was by brown pubic hair, pulling her flaps wide apart and hearing a nice little "squeech" as the moist flesh separated.

Positioning my bulging manhood directly at the entrance, I then slipped my penis into Imogen's vagina more easily than any penis had gone into any vagina ever before in the history of the world.

The first entry was simply enticing as Imogen's natural warmth and wetness swallowed the entire length of my penis inside of her.

That warmth then spread throughout my entire body as I ever so slowly began stroking away inside Imogen.

It felt magnificent – and despite the apparent large size of Imogen's vagina, my penis was moving very nicely inside of her, the wet and lumpy pinkness of her vaginal wall caressing and massaging my penis with beautifully controlled contractions.

The stroke rate ever so slowly increased as our genitals interacted – my penis sliding comfortably in and out of Imogen's hairy vagina – I reached down and located her clitoris in amongst all the pubic hair, giving it some gentle squeezes and rubs as my penis filled her vagina completely.

Imogen moaned with the extra clitoral stimulation and I then became firmer with my thrusts inside her.

These firmer strokes clearly began to nudge her G-spot as her moans almost instantly turned into breathless grunts.

I also decided to slip my thumb into Imogen's anus, which after her recent anal incursion actually happened quite readily.

"Hmmmmmmm. Don't stop!! Keep going!!!" Imogen panted in between her waves of pleasure.

The stroke rate of my penis inside her vagina increased even further as my thumb corresponded with the same activity inside her anus and rectum.

Now feeling in danger of coming I suddenly withdrew both my thumb and penis from her body, much to Imogen's dismay.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to blow inside your pussy," I confessed. "Would you like me to come in your ass??"

"YES PLEASE!!!" was Imogen's overwhelming response. "No one has ever fucked me in the ass before!!"

"WOW!!" I thought to myself, as I now guided my still erect and cream covered penis towards Imogen's hairy brown and pink rear passage.

Feeling as dirty as I could possibly be, I spread her anus apart to enjoy another look on the inside of her sphincter and the wonderful deep pinkness that it offered.

It was a deeper pink than that of her vagina, which was more of a bright pink. Closer almost to purple than pink it clearly offered an experience that her vagina as amazing as it was, simply couldn't offer.

My thumb was soiled with Imogen's natural rectal moisture and my penis slimed with her white vaginal cream.

It was a perfect combination of her bodily secretions that I was now so privileged to be sharing.

Resisting the temptation no longer, I slipped my thumb into my mouth as I pressed the tip of my penis against Imogen's wrinkled brown anus.

I concentrated hard as I pushed against Imogen's clenched poo opening, simultaneously sucking my dirty thumb.

"Mmmmmmm. Just relax a bit more," I offered as her anus initially resisted penetration.

I tried again, as I continued to suck hard on my thumb which was now releasing a distinctively sour and bitter flavour into my mouth.

This time, the head of my penis managed to disappear into Imogen's anus and I felt that success was now drawing closer.

"How does that feel?" I asked

Imogen's quiet gasp as my penis popped back out of her suggested that the answer was "Pretty good!!"

"Here, try some more lube," Imogen said as she reached for the bottle once more.

I proceeded to dab some drops liberally onto her anal opening and pushed against it once again.

This time, Imogen was clearly concentrating much more on relaxing everything, and to both of our surprise, my penis slid gradually further inside her on about the third attempt.

Whilst still not fully immersed, enough of my penis was now inside her rectum to very gently start stroking away.

Imogen's moans were now more guttural as I engaged her beautiful pink shitter, very carefully stroking away and trying to gradually go deeper.

With my penis now well inside her poo chute, I grabbed the anal beads back off the bed and slipped the dirty end straight in my mouth.

I began sucking away as my thick shaft now moved in and out of her rectum.

I not only could now taste the foul bitterness of Imogen's rectal funk but also was getting a very sharp and steamy aroma that was hitting my nose from the nether regions in between her legs.

(If only I could flip over her dirty purple undies and get a good open view of her stained crotch panel, I would surely blow completely within a matter of seconds.)

As it was, all tightness and resistance had vanished from Imogen's anus and my penis was now moving inside her rectum with relative ease.

I lasted approximately another 5 minutes sliding in and out of Imogen's beautiful pink rectum before unloading the full contents of my ball sack deep into her lower intestines.

The moisture had felt every bit as abundant as it did in her vagina and as amazing as the feeling was becoming for both of us, I hoped more than anything that this would prove to be the desired solution for her constipation problem and that Imogen would be sitting on the toilet in no time and excreting a lovely long, thick and brown poo stool out of her body as well as expelling any excess gas that had built up with it.

And what I hoped even more than that was that she would allow me to be right there watching.

TO BE CONTINUED......

12