All Comments on 'Imperius Ch. 03'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
What a way to thank someone

What a way to thank someone for saving your life. Make them your slave. But he is falling in love with her. Otherwise, why would he wish for her to cuddle him? I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this story. Thanks for updating, and I hope there is more

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing !

Thanks for continuing this story! I absolutely love it can't wait for the next one !

Cherryberry6111Cherryberry6111over 6 years ago
Love it!

I can't get enough of this story! Please update it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yes, huffpuff, yes

wonderful to find this again. I had read the first, and now there were two more found, and devoured. Please keep writing. This story will have a long shelf life, and we will all be happy to see the next phase.

bliss_maebliss_maeover 6 years ago
So good

The way you marry his desperation with her reluctance is so satisfying. The depth of these two after so short an introduction is captivating and stimulating. Nice work you:)

franksummersfranksummersover 6 years ago
Superlative As Always

Hitting so many of my buttons .....

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Glad you're back.

Looking forward to an epic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok

How many more years until the next chapter?

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 6 years ago
Amazing!

The vocabulary is fantastic. Your word choice is so descriptive and advanced. The sentence structure is excellent. This is definitely well written and edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Okay, I'm hooked. You've introduced a lot of new characters in this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the political intrigue mentioned in your notes and alluded to in passing in the story. Magnus attributes his battlefield near death experience to a betrayal after all. Wonder if his betrayer is standing nearby at this military meeting? And like Magnus, I too, want to hear more about Lilah's ex-fiance. Definitely feels like there's a story there.

The futuristic, pseudo Greco-Roman setting is fun and original too. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of anyone else attempting anything like this, professional or amateur. Obviously, Victorian steampunk is a Thing, but mixing futuristic technology with a Greco-Roman society/social structure is something I've never come across before. Appreciate the Greek mythological figure namechecks as well! I take it the system of slavery is based on the Greek archetype as well?

This is a very ambitious first effort. Impressive!

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Okay I'm hooked

"Okay, I'm hooked. You've introduced a lot of new characters in this chapter, and I'm looking forward to the political intrigue mentioned in your notes and alluded to in passing in the story. Magnus attributes his battlefield near death experience to a betrayal after all. Wonder if his betrayer is standing nearby at this military meeting? And like Magnus, I too, want to hear more about Lilah's ex-fiance. Definitely feels like there's a story there.

The futuristic, pseudo Greco-Roman setting is fun and original too. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of anyone else attempting anything like this, professional or amateur. Obviously, Victorian steampunk is a Thing, but mixing futuristic technology with a Greco-Roman society/social structure is something I've never come across before. Appreciate the Greek mythological figure namechecks as well! I take it the system of slavery is based on the Greek archetype as well?

This is a very ambitious first effort. Impressive!"

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the setting. And there will definitely be more on Magnus' investigation into his near death, and on the fate of Lilah's fiancé.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My favorite piece I've red on this site so far.. can't wait for next chapters

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Everyone.

I place a very high value on your feedback and your suggestions, and I love to hear your theories for what might be coming next. Ch. 4 is coming along slowly and steadily, and I want you all to know that if ever I feel frustrating or discouraged in my ability to put Lilah's story as I've conceived it into words, it's the interest you've all shown that keeps me focused.

EaxiaEaxiaover 6 years ago
Intrigued

You’ve got me intrigued! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

Please continue! This storyline is so good and you're doing a marvelous job! Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop

Great going, you've got us waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
war council

that was a great scene. i like the players you've introduced while keeping the main story going strong and the relationship ever developing.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 6 years ago

" ... and you shall hear a great deal," he said, with a foreboding pause, "About cosmetics."

I fully snorted at this line. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ch2 5 stars, not 3

I can’t seem to correct my accidental 3-star rating of ch2, so sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He's feeling

I am obsessed with this dynamic. The reluctant feelings have me completely engaged. Lilah comes across as a lovely creature-sweet, naturally submissive, gentle and I want to see Magnus succumb to her charms.

YoungSorceressYoungSorceressover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

The sheer eloquence of your writing never ceases to astound me, and the worldbuilding and political intrigue is very skilfully done. Can't wait to see how this develops!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Imperius Ch. 02 Previous Part
Imperius Series Info