All Comments on 'Imported Pie Ch. 3'

by mufdvr5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!!

love your stories, can't believe more people haven't commented.

love to be involved in your stories as my fantasies are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Soooo HOT!!!

I love this story best of all. I think it is so hot that your wife wants you to suck cock and that she made you take it up the ass!!!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
The ultimate close-up indeed!

Wonderful stuff.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
nice

she should have licked HIS ass after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That would be fun.

It sure would be a lot of fun to take part in a romp like that. I would like a bit , or a lot more cock sucking by the husband (that would be me). Please keep on writing these stories, and add in more cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Call it like it is!

What a group of deviated a'holes.

She 's a slut tramp...hubby is a cucky, gayblade. their friends are equally as bad as the others. Hope the vaginas get cleaned well with no sperm left to fertilize any eggs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Love your stories keep up the good work love to have some fun like that keep writing more

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

" his cock slid out of her landing right on my mouth covered with both his cum and hers. Without giving it any thought, I opened my mouth and took his cock in. It was very hard and still throbbing and very sensitive as I sucked all of the juices off."

At one point in the relationship with our threesome partner Mario, my wife and I were in that 69 position and Mario had just fucked her from behind, his orgasm complete and her cunt full of his jizz but his cock still buried deep inside her twat just above my face. This time he slowly drew his depleting dick out of her drenched sheath and to my surprise dropped it into my open mouth. I was shocked but pleased to find his almost-limp slimy cockhead, reeking of her and his cum, on my tongue, and I made the most of it, gently laving it and cradling it in my mouth until I'd absorbed all of those juices off it and filled my heart with the essences of my loving wife and our horny but gentlemanly friend.

This happened in the same wonderful way the next few times we engaged in a 69 cream pie fuckfest together, until finally Ginger realized the reason why his cock was so clean when she sucked on it as part of her post-fuck routine. She then laid down the law that cleaning his cum-covered cock was her privilege, not mine. (Sigh)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous