Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Impregnating my Sister-n-Law and making her my slut.
6.7k words
4.31
244.5k
176

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day my wife reminded me that Yasmine's daughters birthday party was on Saturday and that we needed to be there by noon. That would be just three days after I fucked that hell out of Yasmine and impregnated her. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to me being around, but I couldn't not go. Saturday came and we headed over to Yasmine's house. We rang the doorbell and her husband answered the door. He seemed normal towards me, so obviously Yasmine had not told him what happened.

We walked through the house and out to the patio, but I didn't see Yasmine anywhere. We went around and said hi to everyone and guess who else was at the party. That's right, Candida. I wanted to go over and bitch slap that cunt bitch so hard it'd hurt for years, but I kept my composure as I knew her time was coming and I was going to take her out at the knees. As I walked around talking to people, I saw Yasmine come out of her bedroom sliding door to the patio. She was dressed all in black and completely covered up. It really was ridiculous.

Yasmine saw me and just gave me a blank stare. I couldn't gage how she was feeling towards me. It was actually kind of unnerving. I'm very good at figuring people out, but she wasn't giving me any signs to indicate her demeanor. The party went on and I was getting restless. All I could think about was Yasmine and being deep inside her. As I looked around, I thought about how no one here knew what a great piece of ass Yasmine was and that she was an absolute dream fuck. I had to have her! I had to stick my cock inside her cunt and shoot another load in her.

While everyone was enjoying the party, I slipped back in the house undetected. I worked by way back to Yasmine's bedroom, but she wasn't there. Then I heard someone in the master bathroom. It had to be her so I waited quietly behind the door for her to come out. As she came out I grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth and dragged her back in the bathroom.

"Hi baby. I've been looking for you all day. I'm going to take my hand off and if you scream, I'll beat you. Got it?"

She shook her head yes.

"What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?"

"Looking for you. Let's fuck!"

"You're fucking crazy. It's my daughter's birthday. Have some respect."

"I'm giving your daughter the best present ever, a sister."

"You really are one sick son of a bitch. Get out of my bathroom!"

"Take your clothes off Yasmine! I need to fuck you and shoot more cum deep inside you. I want to make sure you're pregnant with our baby."

"My sister, your wife, my parents and husband are all right outside. We are not doing this!"

"We are and we're doing it either on your bed or here in the bathroom, you pick. Get undressed or I will undress you by ripping your clothes off. NOW YASMINE!"

"You fucking asshole. If we get caught, by dad and sister will kill you, cut your dick of and shove it up your ass and bury you that way."

"They won't. I locked the bathroom door. If anyone knocks, you just tell them you're not feeling well and you'll be out in a little bit."

Yasmine started to undress, but I stopped her. I wanted to undress her. I slowly pulled her sweater up over he head and revealed her black padded bra. I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and pulled them down and off. There stood Yasmine in her conservative black underwear and all I could think about was how sexy she'd look in sheer and lace underwear.

"You're coming over to my house tomorrow and you and I are going to order you and bunch of new sexy bras and panties. You are a sexy woman Yasmine and it's about time you start dressing like it."

"Let's just get this over with, OK? My daughter is waiting on me."

I took her bra off and was greeted by the two hardest nipples I'd ever seen. I flicked one with my finger and Yasmine jumped. She had very sensitive nipples and our last fuck session showed that playing with them greatly increases the intensity of her orgasm. I then pulled her panties down and revealed her freshly shaven pussy.

"You just shaved this morning didn't you?"

"Stop it!"

"DIDN'T YOU YASMINE?"

"YES! Are you happy now?"

"Yes I am baby and by the dampness of your panties, I'd even say you're very happy to see me again."

"You're crude and disgusting Mike."

"But I'm right!"

I stood up and kissed Yasmine as deeply as I could and she only resisted for a few seconds and then started kissing me back.

"I love the taste of your mouth."

We kissed for about five minutes.

"You know it's ok to like me and want me Yasmine. I love you and have always wanted you."

"I can afford to have those feelings for you Mike. There is too much as stake, mainly my family. What we're doing is not right and very disrespectful to my sister."

"You may lose your husband, but you and I both know that's no loss. You will never lose your daughter. I'll make sure of that. As for your sister, with the medical issues she has, she can't have sex and has openly stated that if I want her to, she'd find someone for me to have sex with. However, the only other person I would even consider having sex with is you."

"And what if I loved you, we can't do anything about it. You're married to my sister. I can't go to my sister and say, hey, I love you husband so he's divorcing you and marrying me. Oh, and we've been have sex for a long time and he impregnated me. It's not an option for me Mike!"

"It is and you will see that I'm right."

I kissed her again and picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter. It was just the perfect height for my cock to be lined up with your pussy. As we kissed I pulled her legs wide open and came closer to her. She gasped when she felt my hard cock touch her bald pussy.

"I'm still sore from the other day. You really abused my pussy. I still hate you for treating me the way you did. I did not deserve to be raped like a whore."

"No, you didn't and all I can say is I'm sorry. I got angry and let my anger take over. I'll be very gentle this time babe."

I slowly pushed forward and my cock found her wet opening and pushed in. She was so wet that I slid all the way inside her with one push. Feeling my cock slowly slide into her tight wet soft pussy was amazing. Her pussy is like a custom fitted glove for my cock. Yasmine closed her eyes and let out a low moan.

"You really are glad to see me, aren't you?"

"Stop it Mike. I can't be emotionally attached to you. It's just too dangerous. Just fuck me and get it over with."

I started pumping in and out of her, kissing her the whole time. Her body quickly took over and she wrapped her legs around me and started pulling me in faster.

"You feel so amazing Yasmine. I don't ever want to pull out of you. My cock wants to live inside you."

Yasmine didn't say anything, just kissed me again and kept pulling me into her body.

"Your actions make it very clear that you love me baby. Why can't you just admit it? Why are you so afraid of saying it and even more, feeling it?"

She kissed me again and while we kissed, I grabbed her nipples and started playing with them. We both came hard after a few minutes. It was very obvious that we wanted each other very badly. We started to get dressed and I grabbed her panties.

"I'll add these to my collection."

"I've got more in my drawer."

"No! No panties today."

"What? Your cum will drip out of me and leave a big wet spot in the crouch of my pants. Everyone will see it."

"Let them. No panties Yasmine. I'm serious!"

"You're going to get us both caught, you bastard."

I kissed her deeply and left the bathroom. Yasmine finished getting dressed and came back to the patio about five minutes after me. My wife came and asked me where I'd been and I just told her I had to go to the bathroom and that my stomach wasn't feeling well.

We spent the rest of the afternoon visiting with family and friends and watching the kids play in the pool. I look around to find Yasmine and a couple of times I noticed her bending over and sure enough, there was a big wet spot in the crouch of her pants. It made me want to go fuck her hard again. As the afternoon wound down, we all started to help clean up. I was taking some trash out to the bin when Yasmine approached me.

"Did you like looking at my wet pants?"

"I sure did! Made me want to come fuck you again."

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll say I love you when you take care of Candida. Deal?"

"That a deal!"

"And just so you know, you're running all down my leg."

I just smiled, gave her a quick kiss on the lips and we walked back to the patio. I can't wait for her to confirm that she's pregnant. Though she may not say it, I know she'll be extremely happy about it too. Especially since it's my baby she's carrying. I also can't wait to suck her milky nipples while I fuck her. I got a major hard-on just thinking about it.

"Has Candida told you yet when she wants to see you again?"

"She told me today that she'll text me tomorrow with the day and time. I want to vomit just thinking about it. I hate that bitch so fucking much. If I knew I could get away with it, I'd kill her, but that would be a total waste of a really good piece of lead."

"LOL! You're right about that. Besides, when we get done with her, she'll wish she was dead and that's even better."

"OH! Next month your sister is going to be out of town for a full week and so are you."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are Yasmine. Remember, you have that week long training you're going to and you'll have very limited access to email and phone."

"What are you talking about?"

"You sister's going to be out of town and you're also going out of town to my house for the full week."

"WHAT? You want me to come live with you for the week my sister is out of town? Your absolutely crazy!"

"Well. Now that you understand of the plan, looks like all you need to do is start planning your trip."

"OH SHIT!!! You mean we're going to be sleeping together every night for that week? NO! We'll never ever get away with that."

"If we plan it right we will. We'll start working on it tomorrow. Your sister goes to work at 7:30 am, so come over at 8:00. We'll plan your trip and order your new bras and panties."

Yasmine showed up at my house right at 8:00 am. It was almost like she was excited to be coming over. Which is a little weird since the last time she was here I raped the hell out of her and knocked her up. Listen, I know we don't know that for sure at this point, but will all the cum I shot deep inside her, there's no way she's not pregnant with my baby. Even she realizes that.

"Hey, come on in. You look nice this morning."

"Thank you."

"Want something to eat or drink?"

"No, I'm ok for now."

We sat down on the couch and she automatically sat down very close to me. To be honest, I was caught a little off guard. This was not how Yasmine is. She's not a touchy feely type person, so being close and all that really isn't her.

"Listen Mike. Before we start, I really need to talk to you. These last few days have been absolutely crazy. The fact that I've had sex with my brother-n-law and am probably now carrying your baby is a little hard to grasp, to say the least. I have been very devoted to my husband and have never even had a thought about cheating on him. Saying that, I have always had feelings for you, but refused to let them surface and take root at any level. These last few days have caused me to lose all control of my thoughts about you and last night I had a dream that we were married and were having sex in my pool. I can no longer suppress my desire to be with you, nor my feelings for you. You honestly don't fully understand what you have done to me Mike."

"Baby, acknowledging and accepting your true thoughts and feelings for a person is always a very positive thing. I understand that depending on your current situation that realization can be accompanied by some tough situations and decisions. However, the goal in life is to be as happy as you can be and I know you haven't been happy for a long time. After hearing about what Candida has done to you along with who your husband is, I sincerely understand why. You were going down a road that was going to destroy you and your life and I had to derail the car."

"Boy, did you derail it!"

"I'm honestly not proud of the way I did it, but I did what needed to be done."

"I get that now and although I'm not at a point where I can sincerely say thank you, I appreciate why you did it."

"Thank you for telling me how you feel. I truly appreciate you doing that."

"OK! Now how do you plan to pull off this wild ass scheme of yours?"

"It simple. You as a teacher always have training of some kind. This training is something you've wanted to go to, but there haven't been any slots open for you. Another teacher from your school just backed out and they have offered you the opportunity to go. It's a real life type situation that no one would question, so it's a perfect cover for us."

"WOW! You've really been thinking a lot about this."

"Yes, I have. I want to have you all to myself that week. I want it bad."

"I can tell. No one has ever wanted me bad enough to do all this for me."

"All you need to do is make up a fake itinerary and workshop schedule that will show you being in class all day into the evening. A teacher friend is going too, so you're going to drive to her house and go to the airport with her, so you don't have to leave your car at the airport or your husband have to take you. He'll especially like that."

"Yeah, I know."

"You'll pack your suitcase just as if you were really going, except all of your bras and panties will be the new ones we're ordering today. I'm going to show you just how sexy you really are Yasmine."

"That scares me a little. I don't consider myself sexy whatsoever."

"That's the problem and we're going to change that belief."

We went online and ordered twelve bra and panty sets that I thought would make Yasmine look hot and sexy. She wasn't sure about some of them, but once she sees them on, she'll become a believer. She prefers the black and skin color sets, but I also got her a purple, baby blue, red and a couple of sheer sets. As we were sitting there talking, Yasmine phone buzzed with a text.

"FUCK SHIT DAMN! It's that cunt Candida. She wants me over there in two hours. I can't do this Mike; I'm going to kill her or myself. I SWEAR!"

"STOP! STOP! We're going to end this right now. I really need you to trust me right now. I wasn't 100% prepared for this yet, but it's ok. I'm going to give you something and you're going to have be very careful with it. It's the same thing doctors use to put you out before surgery. Don't ask how or where I got it, but you have to use it on her today. All you do is put about half of it on a cloth and hold it on her nose and mouth for about 2 minutes. That means you'll have to grab her from behind and hold her tight while you do it. Be very aggressive with her. She will obviously fight you hard, but once you start, you can't fail. Can you do that?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I can. I have to do it! But then what?

"You're going to let me in and the fun begins. I won't tell you what I'm going to do to her because the less you know the better for you. Seriously!"

"OK. I just want her to pay and be out of my life. How long will she be out?"

"She will be baby and she'll be out for about 3-4 hours. Once you're sure she's out, take the rag to the fireplace and burn it. Be careful! The rag will light very easily, almost like gasoline. Then go wash your hands with soap for a couple of minutes to get it all off your hands. Then let me in."

"Got it."

"Your brother is working out of town and won't be home till very late. We have plenty of time."

"Ok. I've got to go."

"OK. Stay focused, be fearless and just know it all ends today if we do everything right."

"I won't fail. I promise."

"OK. See you in a little while."

Yasmine took off and went to Candida's house. I followed about ten minutes behind her so Candida wouldn't see me pull up near the house. I was very anxious and a little bit scared. If Yasmine failed, we would all be screwed. After about twenty minutes, the front door opened and it was Yasmine. She waved for me to come in. I was wearing an old painters outfit so know one would be suspicious of me approaching the house. Candida was always having something done to the house. I walked in and as I entered the living room there lie Candida. I went into action.

"Let's strip her and tie her to the spare bed."

"Gladly! Please let me do it."

Yasmine started ripping Candida's very expensive clothes off and had her naked in no time. I carried her to the spare bedroom and threw her on the bed. I then tied her securely to the bed in a spread eagle position.

"How's that baby?"

"GREAT! Anything you want to do? Just asking."

"YES!!!"

Yasmine balled up her fist and punched Candida as hard as she could three times right in the cunt. She was letting all her hatred out with each punch. Candida's cunt lips were bright red very swollen after the third punch. Then she grabbed both of Candida's nipples and pinched as hard as she could and yanked them with all her strength. I thought she might actually rip them off she yanked so hard. Candida's nipples immediately became red and swollen. She was going to be in a lot of pain when she woke up.

"God that felt good!"

"Ok. Let's go, but before we go I need to unlock the back door."

"Why?"

"Remember, the less you know."

"Understand. Just one more thing, take me home and fuck the shit out of me. You have saved me and I am going to reward you with the fuck of your life."

"FUCK!!! What are we waiting for? Let's get the hell out of here."

We left separately, Yasmine first, and then I connected a transmitter onto Candida's camera system so that everything that was about to happen in her spare bedroom would be transmitted to my recorder at home. Then I called a couple of friends, very big black guys and let them know it was a go. That's all they needed to know. They knew what to do next. As I was walking out I peaked in the spare room and Candida was just as we left her. I couldn't help myself and I went in and grabbed both of her tits and twisted and pulled on both of them until they were red and swollen and then I slapped her full force in the cunt five times. I left and got to my house as fast as I could. I wanted to get home, get naked with Yasmine and fuck like wild animals. My cock was already blue steel hard and ready to fuck her crazy. I pulled in my drive way and Yasmine was standing at my front door looking very anxious. I got out of my truck and walked up to the front door.

"Hurry Mike! My panties are soaked. I want to fuck you bad!"

"Am I going to survive your fucking me? LOL!"

"Maybe! I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. If I'm not already pregnant with your baby, I will be after today. Now let's go fuck in my sister's big bed. We need lot's of room to roll around."

For the next four hours we fucked each other nonstop. I shot six loads of cum deep inside Yasmine's pussy and she had seven mind-blowing orgasms. She blacked out once and I just kept fucking her and came inside her while she was blacked out. It was the most wild and intense sex I'd ever had. I fucked Yasmine in every bed in the house, on the kitchen counter, all the couches, on the dining room table, in my wife's office, in my office and on the back patio. We finally got to the point where we were both so exhausted that she just collapsed on top of me and we fell asleep that way. We woke up a couple of hours later and I was still rock hard and buried in Yasmine's pussy.

"That was fantastic Mike. I've never had sex that good before. I'll say it now."

12