Impregnating my Sister-N-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say what?"

"I love you Mike. I truly do love you."

"I love you too Yasmine. Always have."

I held her in my arms and for the next hour we kissed, played and both had one more intense orgasm. Yasmine got dressed and as she started to leave, she threw her bra and panties at me.

"Add those to your collection. And by the way, I'm supposed to have my period next week, so we're about to see if you impregnated me. If I don't have my period, I'll go to my doctor to confirm I'm pregnant. If I am pregnant, I'm coming straight here for a celebration fuck, but I already know I'm caring your baby. My body is already acting like it."

"Let's make sure your pregnant. OK? Let's leave nothing to chance. Come back in bed."

"Mike, my sister will be home soon."

"Not for another four hours. Come on."

Yasmine stripped right where she stood, came back in bed and mounted me again.

"Let's make a baby Mike."

"Sounds great to me."

For two more hours we had sex and we could barely move at the end. We were completely spent, but very happy and satisfied. Yasmine got out of bed, got dressed and kissed me goodbye.

"I'm definitely pregnant now.

What an amazing day! After Yasmine left, I went and turned on my DVD recorder. It had been a few hours, so I was sure the guys have finished with Candida. When I turned on the TV, there lay Candida on her spare bed rolled up in a ball and balling like a baby. Looked like the guys had done their job well. I just watched her for a while before replaying what had been recorded.

As I was watching, her phone rang and her husband left a message saying he would be home in about two hours. She tried desperately to get up. She got up on her hands and knees and cum started gushing out of her pussy and ass and then she collapsed right into the pool of cum on her bed. Candida was finally able to get up and when she turned to face the camera, I could see her black and blue tits and pussy. They really abused her good. She stumbled out of the room and closed the door. I kept watching to see if she'd come back.

I was changing the channel on my recorder when it switched to another room in Candida's house. It was her bathroom and just as I watched she stumbled in and climbed in the shower. She was so out of it she didn't even close the curtain. She turned on the water and just stood there for about 30 minutes still continuing to cry. Finally she started washing and as she soaped up her tits she screamed in pain. As she washed herself she moved her hands down to her pussy and as soon as she touched it, she screamed in pain again. The guys really fucked her up, but I just couldn't feel sorry for her. She got what she deserved.

She got out and was drying off and as she dried her pussy, you could see cum dripping out onto her towel. She just freaked out. Candida sat on the toilet and shoved two fingers up her pussy, screaming in pain while she did it. As she pulled out her fingers they were covered in cum. She did this until she got all the cum out and then rinsed off again. After drying off, she headed to her bedroom.

I played with the channels and all of a sudden her bedroom appeared. She went to her panty drawer and pulled out this fancy pair of pink lace bra and panties and gingerly put them on. She put on a fancy dress and they went to the spare room where she stripped the bed and threw everything in the washer. Candida clearly didn't want any visible sign of what happened to her. To tell her husband would possibly uncover all the other stuff she'd been doing behind his back and she couldn't afford that.

Then she went and poured herself a glass of wine and chugged it down and poured another. She was obviously trying to get a little drunk to help with the pain. She sat down at the kitchen table and started balling all over again. It was time for me to give her a call. I called her and she didn't pick up. I hung up and called back and she stumbled over to the phone and picked it up.

"Candida!"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"That's not important. Did you enjoy yourself today with my friends?"

"OH MY GOD!!! WHO IS THIS???"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!! If you don't do exactly what I say, my friends will be back tomorrow to repeat what they did to you today. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes."

"Take all your clothes off RIGHT NOW! Don't say anything, just strip."

"GOD NO!!! WHO IS THIS? DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!!

"DO IT RIGHT NOW YOU SLUT WHORE!!!"

Candida started balling and then unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. In a way, she actually looked a little sexy in her pink bra and panty set.

"NOW YOUR BRA AND PANTIES!!!"

She reached around and unhooked her bra and let if fall on her dress. Her tits were really black and blue. The guys must have tortured her tits. Then she dropped her panties and you could clearly see her pussy lips were very swollen and black and blue as well.

"Go sit on your table. Sit in the middle with your feet up on the table."

"NO!!! PLEASE NO!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! PLEASE!!!"

"DO IT NOW OR I CALL MY FRIENDS AGAIN!!!"

"NO, GOD NO!!!"

She climbed up on the table and scooted back to the middle.

"Now move your feet wide apart and spread your legs wide open for me."

Candida did exactly as she was told.

"Now play with your pussy. Rub your clit and get your pussy all wet."

"OH DEAR GOD!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!"

"That's it. Get it good and wet."

"Now slide two fingers deep inside your cunt and fuck yourself till you cum all over the table. Fuck yourself really hard. If you don't, you will have visitors tomorrow."

For the next twenty minutes, I watched Candida finger fuck herself till she came all over her kitchen table. She came so hard her pussy juice covered the table. The next thing I know, she passes out and falls back spread eagle on the kitchen table. What a site! About 30 minutes later she woke up and scrambled to get dressed again. You could tell she was walking around in total fear. I turned off the TV, but kept recording all the rooms in her house.

The next morning I text Yasmine and told her that her problem was gone forever and that Candida is on the verge of a breakdown. Yasmine was so happy she invited me over to her house. I told her I'd be over in just a few minutes. In reality, I wanted to check in on Candida. I turned on the TV and checked all of her rooms and found her still sleeping in the spare room. She must have decided to sleep there instead of in her own bed with my brother-n-law. I figured I'd give her a call again. The phone rang and woke her up and she answered it.

"Candida! How did you sleep?"

"GOD NO!!! PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!!!"

"My friends are on their way over for round two."

"NNNNOOOOO!!! PLEASE GOD NO!!!"

"Then do exactly what I say and don't hesitate for even a second! GOT IT?"

"Yes."

"Go to your frig and get the longest cucumber you have."

"NO!!! I'M NOT DOING THAT!!!"

"OK, MY FRIENDS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL FUCKING BITCH SLUT AND I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU!!! NOW GO DO IT!!!"

"OK!!!"

She left the spare room and I switched cameras to the kitchen. She went to the refrigerator and pull out a fat 13" cucumber and went back to the spare room and picked up the phone.

"You are going to make love to that cucumber and cum all over it while it's buried in your slutty cunt. You are going to smile and be happy and naughty and sexy. If you're not, my guys will be twice as rough on you the second time. Whether or not you enjoy fucking yourself with that cucumber, you make it look like you absolutely love fucking yourself with it. GOT IT? Don't even think about stopping till you cum all over that cucumber."

"I got it. Just don't send those guys here again. Please!"

"That's completely up to you Candida! Get your self together and give me you very best slutty passion and make sure to talk nasty to the cucumber. That will make is seem more legit. Start in exactly five minutes."

Candida took her PJs off and laid down on the bed in the same pink bra and panties she put on yesterday. I watched long enough to see her get started and then I turned off the TV and went to Yasmine's. I knocked on the door and Yasmine greeted my in a brand new black lace bra and bikini panty set. She looked fucking awesome.

"HOLY SHIT YASMINE!!! You are gorgeous!!! I see your new bra and panty sets arrived. Damn you look hot!"

"Thanks Mike. I actually feel sexy too. I've never had anyone want to help me look and feel sexy. That makes me love you even more."

She literally jumped into my arms and we stuck our tongues down each other's throats. I carried her to her bed and lay down on the bed with her still in my arms. We stayed this way for at least 30 minutes or so.

"Mike, I want you to fuck me in my panties. That way every time I put them on I'll know you're the only one who has made me cum in these panties."

"I like that idea babe. You got it."

"Why don't you go down and explore my freshly shaven pussy. I love the way you eat my pussy. That'll definitely make me cum in my panties and then you can fuck me with that big fat cock of yours."

For the next five hours Yasmine and I fucked like wild animals. I rode her, she rode me, we fucked in every room of her house, we even fucked in her husband's favorite recliner chair, but the best fuck was on her dining room table with her riding my fuck pole with all the shutter blinds wide open. I never thought Yasmine would do something like that, but she made my shoot a load so big, it oozed out of her pussy around my cock. As I started to leave, she told me to wait and ran back in her bedroom. She brought out a gift-wrapped box and gave it to me.

"These are yours."

"What is it?"

"It's all my old bra and panties. Add them to your collection."

We kissed passionately and then I went home. On the way home all I could think about was Candida. I really wasn't sure what to do with her. I hadn't had time to figure that all out, but I needed to do so right away. When I got home, I turned on the TV to see what was going on at her house. I found her lying under the covers on the spare room bed. It was time to call her again. I heard her phone ring on the TV and she picked it up.

"Candida! It's me again."

"NO!!!"

Then she hung up on me. I couldn't believe it. I called back and she didn't pick up. I kept calling and on he tenth time, she picked up.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME? LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Strip and go swimming naked in your pool. Do it now or pay dearly!"

I hung up the phone. I watched her and she threw the phone against the wall. She started throwing things all over the room. Maybe I had just pushed her to her breaking point. Then she just collapsed on the floor and cried. I was about to call her back to motivate her to move faster, but she got up, took off her pink bra and panties and left the room. I switched to the living room and she walked in and out the back patio sliding doors. From that view, I saw her walk straight out and jump in the pool.

I seriously have no idea why, but she had put in a full-blown camera monitoring system including every room of the house and out side, including the pool area and I now had full access to it. Candida also had and expensive phone system put in, including one out by the pool. She really did think she was a housewife of Beverly Hills, but in reality, she was just a cheap slut whore who just got lucky enough to marry a rich guy. I called her again and she got out of the pool and answered.

"Lay on your lounger, spread your legs wide and finger fuck yourself to orgasm. When you cum I want you to cum hard and loud, so fuck that slutty cunt of yours really good. You know the rules. Put on the best act that you love fucking yourself and you're very happy doing it."

I hung up. I wasn't giving her a chance to respond. She knew the consequence of not obeying, so I didn't need to let her respond. My collection of blackmail videos was growing quickly and she had no idea it was me calling her or what I was doing. She walked over to her lounge chair and sat down and then laid back spread eagle. If Candida wasn't such a whore, I'd actually go over and fuck her myself, but I don't stick my cock into nasty whore cunts. For thirty minutes, Candida finger fucked her slutty pussy and eventually made her pussy explode one more time. She came so hard she scream loud. I know that neighbors heard her. They had to have. When she came down, she got up and ran back into the house and put her pink bra and panties back on.

I still hadn't worked up the nerve to watch the video of my two guys working her over. I knew it would be brutal and violent, but I needed to watch it so I'd know how to use it against her. So I scrolled down on the TV screen and selected it. I watched the guys enter her house and find the spare bedroom. They used some smelling salts and that made Candida come out of the sleep she was in. She was very groggy when she first came too, but in just a few minutes she knew where she was and then saw two huge black guys in her bedroom. She started to scream but one of them slapped her so hard, he just about knocked her off the bed.

Both guys jumped on her and started to mall her tits, pussy and ass. One shoved his big finder up her cunt and started brutally finger fucking her. Candida was fighting with every ounce of her will, but it was futile. The other guy grabbed her by the hair and she opened her mouth to scream, he shoved his huge black cock down her throat and I mean down it. He must have been 12" long. Candida was gagging as he fucked her face. They were brutal with her. At one point they made her ride one of their cocks while the other got behind her and rammed his cock up her ass. They were fucking both her holes at the same time. What was amazing was when they both came within seconds of each other, filling both her cunt and ass with black baby making seed.

They slapped and yanked her tits and nipples so hard I thought they were going to pull them off. They were slapping her cunt with their open hands as hard as they could and then shoving 3-4 fingers all the way up her cunt. As much as I hate her, it was really tough to watch. When it was all done, they had shot 10 load of cum in her pussy. Six load in her ass and 5 loads down her throat. They walked out and just left her in a pile on the bed. Every once in a while you'd see her body jerk, but she didn't move for a long time. The guys text me later and said she was the best piece of ass they'd had in a very long time and thanked me for the opportunity. I thanked them for their quality work.

12