Impregnation Cruise Ch. 06: Our Nude Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though on some pre-arranged signal, Penny and Eamon, who were between Charles and I, slipped off the end of the bed and Dudley rolled me towards Charles, who rolled towards me, helped by Shyla. We ended up face to face in the middle of the bed with the four others standing or kneeling around us. Charles' cock pressed into my abdomen and he threw his arms around me.

"Come and sit on me, darling wife of mine," he said, rolling onto his back and taking me with him.

I ended up lying on him, my pussy drooling onto his pubic hair, his cock between out bellies. He kissed me deeply, hands cupping my breasts so recently and lovingly stimulated by Eamon, continuing their arousal. I sat back, lifting my pussy away from him so that his cock could stand upright, proud and strong. I carefully positioned my vaginal entrance over his cock head and sat down, feeling his cock rushing into my sopping vagina, in, in, further until it pressed against the nd hard as I sat firmly on his hips, my clitoris nestled in his hairs and pressed against his hard pubic bone. He lay still, moving only his fingers over my nipples, as waves of sensuous pleasure radiated from out conjunction. I felt I could have stayed like that forever.

That was not to be. After a few moments Charles began moving, pushing me back and forth, his cock pressing first on the front of my vagina, then the rear, the head always nestled firmly in the end, my clip rubbing against his hairy hips, his hands and fingers playing love's symphony on my breasts and nipples. Each movement sent pulses of delight through me, my body beginning to shiver and tremble from the overload of sensations. I felt my orgasm approaching and wanted more movement, so I lifted my hips, high, causing his cock to almost completely withdraw, then sat down again, hard. Up, then down hard, again and again, each time causing an 'ooof' of escaping sound from Charles.

Charles was rapidly losing control, he was rolling his head from side to side, eyes closed, hips working in opposition to my movements, making them stronger , faster, harder. He began a low moaning sound, which he sometimes did when he was almost ready to cum. So was I. I changed the rhythm, faster, harder, more frenetic, our bodies slapped together noisily, I was close, so close, almost there then . . .

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! YES! YES!" cried Charles as I felt his hot sperm jet against the end of my vagina. The sensation pushed me over the edge as well.

"Yes, yes, YES, YESSSSSS. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed as my body went rigid, my vaginal muscles clenching and unclenching on Charles' hard spurting cock.

Slowly, gradually, we relaxed. I slumped into his arms, my hard nipples pressing into his chest, my head resting on his shoulder, against his neck, our rapid breathing gradually slowing down. We lay there. From what seemed miles away we heard people clapping, then felt hands on us, tenderly caressing, sharing their love, our love.

Eventually we came fully back into the present, kissed deeply again and rolled apart.

"Wow, thanks, guys and guyesses," I said to our four friends gathered around the bed.

"No, thank you. What an amazing demonstration of lovemaking, so intense, yet so loving and tender," said Shyla. "We decided we wanted your first married fuck to be one you could remember."

"Well, you certainly succeeded in that," affirmed Charles, "That was fantastic." He gave me another kiss.

We all showered together, ate breakfast, then Dudley, Eamon and Shyla dressed and departed, leaving the three of us there alone. We spent the remainder of the day cleaning up after the wedding and party, while taking the opportunities offered to make love to each other. We hadn't planned a honeymoon, thinking that life itself was our honeymoon, or maybe the cruise was it. So we drifted back into normal life once again.

Over the next months I grew larger, our baby inside making its presence known on the scales and under the tape measure. Would I ever go back to my normal size, I wondered. We set up a baby room, contracted a midwife, and had a check with the doctor who assured me that everything was absolutely perfect. Time dragged. My sex life diminished, Penny stepping into the breach as she enjoyed being the willing recipient of Charles' bountiful sexuality. I participated occasionally, riding Charles far less boisterously than before, but not feeling the driving sexual urge that I usually felt. I could see why those couple in a non-polyamorous relations would find pregnancy stressful.

Finally the day arrived. My waters broke; the midwife arrived; the birthing room floor and bed was covered in waterproof plastic and before I knew it I was crouched on the floor, pushing a baby out, which the midwife caught expertly. She cut the cord once it stopped pulsing, I expelled the placenta and then lay on the bed cuddling my own precious living bundle. Charles and Penny gathered around and looked at him, sleeping peacefully, recovering from his ordeal, his thumb in his mouth.

"I guess we'll just have to try again," said Charles, ruefully.

"Yes, I guess so," I replied, remembering a sun-drenched beach in St Barth as I kissed my baby's chocolate brown forehead.

12