All Comments on 'Impregnation in 2 Parts Pt. 02'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
A beautiful love story

I normally don't read IR stories but came on this one looking for a story by another author. I am glad I did. First off, wife with two husbands is one of my favorite themes. Stories I write approach that direction often. A second powerful theme is married woman impregnated by her lover. That her lover is black making the child very obviously a love child is even more erotic. Finally, the loving way the couple interacts, Derek's domination is natural and loving, not at all humiliating, is special. This story could easily fit in the Loving Wives category although it would receive the usual nasty LW comments that would not be deserved.

All three plot elements are favorites of mine and the way Voyuerman has told the story, written so well, makes it an over the top favorite for me.

Good job.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Did they even bother to think about how their lifestyle would affect the kids? They definitely will be labeled as outcasts and maybe even bullied.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Really awesome cuckold/impregnation story. I liked this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grate

grate cockold story se it can wroke out sume times lukee for then it did yours leann

worshipu9worshipu9over 10 years ago
Well done

great story and you are a lucky couple to have found such a loving Bull. You should both be very proud

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superior sperm

All those white men hating this story are showing they know just how inferior they are to the black man. They know their wives and daughters want nothing more than to be inseminated by superior black sperm. Their spelling mistakes and foul language show them as lacking in strength, intelligence and culture. Their beer bellied ignorance will be swept away by the noble African warrior, who are coming to claim all the wombs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superior Black Sperm??

Really. Nature versus nuture moron. Sperm creates the human being it does not make him or her. Dumb story. Racist at best. Cuckold at worst. The last comment was laughable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it!!

Why don't you just come out of the closet and admit you're a faggot!! All this bullshit "cuckold" shit, do you really think everyone who knows you doesn't know you're gay? Did it ever occur to you that society might be a little more accepting of Gay Males if they could accept themselves?

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 10 years ago
loved it

awesome story, very hot. well written and i felt like you balanced the tension and pace of the plot development really well.

i'm not usually into these types of stories but you've kind of transcended the stereotypical 'cuckold' story, especially with the ending.

keep it up and ignore the haters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the stupids

Please ignore the fools who try to criticize you. I can't imagine why an idiot would read a cuckold story and criticize it for its cuckoldry. As an anti-stupid right wing crap, I don't listen to right-wing stupid radio, and I don't know why anti-cuckolds read cuckold lit. My only disappointment is that the husband got to father a child. I like my humiliation more thorough. But that's why you're a good writer of fiction, and I'm not. I'm too predictable.

edsponyedsponyover 10 years ago
One hot story

This is one of the hottest stories that I have read in ages. It got to me and kept me hard till it was over. A wonderful loving story. thank you

lonerancherlonerancherabout 10 years ago
this is very very good

This is a livable doable situation all three in love and the children in love. great the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck that shit!

no nigga is gonna let the white honky cracker knock up his own wife when our black cum will get the job done no problem

breed strong!

breed black!

breed white honky cracker wimps out with our black cum!

no white wife can resist my 10 inch blacksnake!

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 10 years ago
mary schekse

love to share a black man wth my husband lke that Mary

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.....I came while I read this

Thank you so much for this

You said EXACTLY every little detail I fantasize about! I could feel myself getting ready to pop as I read along

I would love to exchange emails and share more

Hope all is well and thank you again

DrLuveroticaDrLuveroticaalmost 8 years ago
Hot as hell

My sissy hubby and I...I've turned him into a gay crossdresser...loved reading this story together - we both came like an express train and especially loved the idea of the husband sucking Derek's cock, getting it ready for his naughty, fertile wife. This is my number one fantasy and hubby is desperate to watch a black bull fuck me and impregnate me. Any volunteers?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
A beautiful marriage

I yearn to suck Black cock with the woman I love as well. Black Breeding is so beautiful, so natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a Beautiful Story!

There are so many cuckold stories on here to which I hardly relate, because they're all about the fetish for the black cock, and never about love.

We are also a white wife and white husband living in a polyamorous relationship with a dominant black man. My husband had already transformed us to a cuckold marriage. As with this couple, our triad started as a hot, obsessive fantasy of a particular black man, my husband's coworker, impregnating me.

Unbenowest to me, they were already good friends and shared their mutual needs with each other (the black man to dominate, the white to submit), and had even had some sexual contact. When he and I met and the sparks flew, it sealed the deal for his coworker to move in with us. Still, it's not a typical polyamorous relationship, as, more so than with this couple, my husband and his friend both had a strong need for my husband to submit to more extreme submission, including castration, so there would be no sperm competition for my womb. But I'll bet that somewhere there is a family like the one in this story, with both the white and the black man becoming fathers.

It sounds as if our lifestyle is more excessive than it is, but as with most alternative families, we all work, laugh, love, cook, see movies, help the kids with their homework, do the gardening, and take turns taking the kids to school. The only difference is that in our wing of the house, Mom, Dad and Daddy have sex together to demonstrate our love for each other, and Dad frequently fucks Daddy, who is not allowed to fuck Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking awesome!!

Holy shit, not only a cuckold and pregnant, but, fucking his wife and taking it in the ass is even better.YRY

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Super Hot Story! 100 stars. To writer. If that happened to me I would have called him to come back over as well. I wouldn't have been able to resist. I always wanted my wife to get black bred, the hottest fantasy for me. Very well written. Thank you

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

Great story, hot, bit romantic too in a way. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Very exciting I wish I could be able to fuck Derick but I would love to see his big black cock. Please keep writing these kind of stories and I want to read the first part to this. I am wet in my pants over this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would like to know if they had any more children

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous